NHL 10 Giveaway
NHL 10 was released last week to great fanfare and amazing reviews.
For those of you who haven't actually bought the game yet, we're going to do a giveaway.
First, a little something about the game if you haven't checked it out yet. You're on this site, so here are some of the new features that you gotta like:
* Battle on the Boards - A new board play physics engine lets you shield the puck with your body along the boards, kick-pass it to teammates, or pin an opponent, adding a new level of realism to cycling the puck and the dump and chase. AI teammates will support the puck and help you win the battle as fans bang on the glass.
* Intimidation Tactics - Fore-check defenders, pressure the puck and finish checks to force your opponent into mistakes. Players fatigue, bobble passes, and avoid collisions under threat of physical pressure. Face wash a superstar to provoke the opposition, instigate a scrum and ignite the crowd.
* Post-Whistle Action - Now, the game never stops! Antagonize opposing players, finish checks, retaliate for late shots on goal, draw penalties and pick fights-all after the referee blows the whistle!
* New 1st Person Fighting Engine - Change the momentum of a game by trading blows with an NHL enforcer with all-new first-person fighting. Grab and tug an opponent's jersey to land a big punch.
* Be a Tough Guy-Play as your team's tough guy. It is your job to protect your superstars, fight when needed, and finish all checks. The enhanced Be a Pro mode also includes a prospects game before heading to the draft and watching your name appear on the NHL draft board.
Don't want to read? No problem, here's a vid of Zack Stortini talking about how he views some of the new fighting features of NHL 10:
How to enter? Simple: make a post in the forum thread about the giveaway or become a fan of hockeyfights.com on Facebook. That's it. And yes, you can do both. Already a fan of hockeyfights.com on Facebook? You're already entered.
Don't want to wait? Buy the game now for PS3 or Xbox 360