Advertisement
Old 03-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Super All-Star

Mike Ribeiro vs Brad Marchand

win marchand in a weird one

Matt Hendricks vs Nathan Horton

win hendricks in a short one

horton went nuts, he wanted to continue...

"Religion is the opium of the people" - Karl Marx
Old 03-16-2013, 03:27 PM
All-Star

Ribeiro vs Marchand
Win Marchand, spot on stating both players are not cared for around the league.

Hendricks vs Horton
Hendricks in this one but Horton is having one he11 of a game.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Hall of Famer

McQuaid and Hendricks just fought. Not much of a fight either. Thornton chased Hendricks but Hendricks didn't want to fight him but he agreed on fighting McQuaid who jumped in.

Not a great showing by Hendricks fighting Horton earlier and then avoiding Thornton.
This forum is full of people that suffer from post-pubertal showing-off affectations...

Last edited by Ciccarelli; 03-16-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:45 PM
Hall of Famer

Win Marchand
Win Hendricks
Win McQuaid

What led up to Hendricks being hated today?
Ezekiel 25:17
Old 03-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Coach

Matt Hendricks is a piece of ****. All day he's been trying to pick a fight with Horton, who hasn't fought since his bad concussion. Then when Thorts comes at him, Hendricks transforms into a skating vagina. Thorts followed him around the ice all shift, begging for him to stand up and be respectable and fight an actual tough guy. But nope.

He's looking Thornton in the ****ing eyes and instead chooses the lesser fighter -- McQuaid. That is absolutely weasel-ish. Amusingly, McQuaid still kicks his ass.

Hendricks then gets into it with a fan as he's leaving the ice. What a turd.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Super All-Star

Matt Hendricks vs Adam McQuaid

win mcquaid

"Religion is the opium of the people" - Karl Marx
Old 03-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Smasher View Post
Win Marchand
Win Hendricks
Win McQuaid

It all started in the 2nd period when, during a stoppage in play, Hendricks skated over to Horton and for (seemingly) no reason shoved him. That drew ire from the other Bruins on the ice and Ference and McQuaid immediately came in to stick up for Horton.
After that, Hendricks continued initiating post-whistle scrums. At one point, Thorts came over with his gloves off and tried to get a piece of him. Hendricks never dropped his gloves though and the linesmen wouldn't let that altercation escalate anyway.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:50 PM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Smasher View Post
No $hit, he is on the most wanted list today.
Hall of Famer

Win Marchand
Win Hendricks
Win McQuaid
Odd that Thornton chases Hendricks all over the ice, begging for a fight, Hendricks decides to jump McQuaid. And still gets beat down. B's needed a win like this.
Hall of Famer

I found that Hendricks should have fought Thornton. I'm not going to bash him because he actually made the game fun. Without him this game would probably had no fight. Volpatti did nothing (I wonder why) and the Bruins led the whole game long, so without Hendricks the game would have been less interesting. But to pick up a fight with Horton and then not answer the bell when Thornton was coming after him was a pretty ***** move.

Win Marchand
Win Hendricks
Draw
This forum is full of people that suffer from post-pubertal showing-off affectations...
Old 03-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold View Post
Matt Hendricks is a piece of ****. All day he's been trying to pick a fight with Horton, who hasn't fought since his bad concussion. Then when Thorts comes at him, Hendricks transforms into a skating vagina. Thorts followed him around the ice all shift, begging for him to stand up and be respectable and fight an actual tough guy. But nope.

He's looking Thornton in the ****ing eyes and instead chooses the lesser fighter -- McQuaid. That is absolutely weasel-ish. Amusingly, McQuaid still kicks his ass.

I agree with everything you said but at least he made the game interesting.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:54 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:

How dare he do that to the BRUINS? Doesn't he know who they are?
Old 03-16-2013, 03:54 PM
Minor Leaguer

Quote:
It all started in the 2nd period when, during a stoppage in play, Hendricks skated over to Horton and for (seemingly) no reason shoved him. That drew ire from the other Bruins on the ice and Ference and McQuaid immediately came in to stick up for Horton.
After that, Hendricks continued initiating post-whistle scrums. At one point, Thorts came over with his gloves off and tried to get a piece of him. Hendricks never dropped his gloves though and the linesmen wouldn't let that altercation escalate anyway.
So giving the Bruins a bit of their own medicine?!
Old 03-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimedogg View Post
So giving the Bruins a bit of their own medicine?!
What tough guy on the Bruins has recently declined a fight after acting like a jackass all day? Do tell...

Tags
adam mcquaid, boston bruins, brad marchand, matt hendricks, mike ribeiro, nathan horton, washington capitals