#16 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Rugged's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,810
Crombeen.
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:13 PM
Killah_punk's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 20,855
__________________
7th member of the 20,000 post club!
7th most posts on HF!
RIP Bob Probert
RIP Derek Boogarrd
RIP Rick Rypien
RIP Wade Belak
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:30 PM
mikebflorida's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Clearwater, Fl
Posts: 7,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON 21 View Post
Thanks Mike, i thought that i knew that voice and recognized it


Was he a Flyer color guy years ago?


Yes he was. With Emerick at one point. Late 70's early 80's.
__________________
Elusive Member of The 7,000 Post Club!
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Humpzilla's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: North Atlanta
Posts: 28,399
That better be called at fight
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:20 PM
Humpzilla's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: North Atlanta
Posts: 28,399
A better view of Sun Sports crappy fight coverage

Nazem Kadri vs Victor Hedman - Feb 19th 2013 (HD)...

better fight call

Mike Brown vs B.J. Crombeen - Feb 19th 2013 (HD)...

Mark Fraser vs Keith Aulie - Feb 19th 2013 (HD) -...

Last edited by Humpzilla; 02-19-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:25 PM
Blasphemer's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 358
Looked like Kadri caught Hedman with one.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:37 PM
FrontLineAdmirals's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,967
What the heck is up with the linesman in the second fight?
They were in the middle of fighting and he hugs Kadri from behind right out of the fight...
__________________


We won't give pause until the blood is flowing.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:41 PM
2,5,10GameMatch's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ontario
Posts: 10,487
Looked like Fraser might have got a KD win there with the Todd Gill switch up.......Gotta love the Leafs this year, best thing for us all would be to see them go deep this year, maybe the weaker sisters will arm themselves?
__________________
Dick Beddoes - 'How would you stop Gretzky?'
Steve Durbano (drags on smoke and calmly says) - "I'd break his legs".

"Sut ma Dit" - Mike Tyson

Godspeed Mr. Iommi, May you slay Cancer and send it to Hell!!
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:49 PM
BROKEN*ORBITAL's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I live in a van down by the river
Posts: 12,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpzilla View Post
Crombeen is such a chicken sh1t. Watch the "cross check" Orr gives him at 15 seconds. He could,

A) Turn around and be tough.

or

B) Fall pathetically in a blatant attempt to avoid the confrontation.
__________________
Eeeeehhhhhh yyyyoooouuuuu gggggguuuuuyyyyyyssssss!

- Sloth
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:46 AM
Mike Tython's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKEN*ORBITAL View Post
Crombeen is such a chicken sh1t. Watch the "cross check" Orr gives him at 15 seconds. He could,

A) Turn around and be tough.

or

B) Fall pathetically in a blatant attempt to avoid the confrontation.
I don't have a dog in the fight (no pun intended) but it didn't exactly look like Orr was looking for a confrontation after that check. He kinda just pushed him then hopped into the pile real quickly.

Upon further review, Orr pushed Crombeen then immediately went to try and pull Hedman off Kadri, then Crombeen jumped in to pull Orr off. I don't know what's chicken **** about that.

Last edited by Mike Tython; 02-20-2013 at 12:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:53 AM
blackngold's Avatar
Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ct
Posts: 15,164
That 2nd fight may have been between Nazem Kadri and Victor Hedman but all I have to say after watching it is that Colton Orr is the best enforcer and one of the baddest mother****ers in the league.
I would absolutely love to play with this guy on my wing.
__________________
"You know what? I go into a fight, I'm going into a fight to hurt you. I'm not going in there to play patty cake."
- Steve Mac
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:59 AM
dodge8954's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold View Post
That 2nd fight may have been between Nazem Kadri and Victor Hedman but all I have to say after watching it is that Colton Orr is the best enforcer and one of the baddest mother****ers in the league.
I would absolutely love to play with this guy on my wing.
I agree Orr is a great enforcer but what the hell was he enforcing during that fight? Hedman is a bitch so why is Orr jumping in? Not often someone is trying to protect another from Hedman.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2013, 01:05 AM
blackngold's Avatar
Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ct
Posts: 15,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge8954 View Post
I agree Orr is a great enforcer but what the hell was he enforcing during that fight? Hedman is a bitch so why is Orr jumping in? Not often someone is trying to protect another from Hedman.
A 6'6 dude was taking liberties on Orr's 6'nothing line mate and team-leading scorer. There's nothing more that needs to be said.
__________________
"You know what? I go into a fight, I'm going into a fight to hurt you. I'm not going in there to play patty cake."
- Steve Mac
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2013, 01:11 AM
I_am_Belak_2's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 11,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Tython View Post
I don't have a dog in the fight (no pun intended) but it didn't exactly look like Orr was looking for a confrontation after that check. He kinda just pushed him then hopped into the pile real quickly.

Upon further review, Orr pushed Crombeen then immediately went to try and pull Hedman off Kadri, then Crombeen jumped in to pull Orr off. I don't know what's chicken **** about that.
LeafsTV showed a replay of what happened. Orr was following BJ around neutral ice while the Puck was deep in the Tampa zone. Crombeen wanted nothing of it so they both skated to the play and the scrum broke out.
__________________
RiP:
Wade Belak
Derek Boogaard
Rick Rypien
Lokomotiv
Add me on Xbox Live: SKoTTee85
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2013, 01:14 AM
dodge8954's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold View Post
A 6'6 dude was taking liberties on Orr's 6'nothing line mate and team-leading scorer. There's nothing more that needs to be said.
Guess you didn't see what all took place.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
b.j. crombeen, keith aulie, mark fraser, mike brown, nazem kadri, tampa bay lightning, toronto maple leafs, victor hedman

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 PM.