Old 01-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Cat View Post
I'm saying you are a ****in moron, are you ****ing kidding me calling the others as knockdowns shows me that you know **** all in regards to hockey fights jackass. Surprised you didn't call the one tonight as a KD win for Orr you homer....
Pretty hard to ignore video evidence jc.....
Old 01-02-2011, 07:33 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePlayer View Post
Draw

Clear Win Orr

LOVE the amount of hatred Chris Neil generates from the Leafs fans, especially you Cat Smasher, your usually better than that, why the posts trying to stir it up, pathetic dude!
I agree but it seems to be going both ways. There are some crazy claims coming in.

The hand is the reason Neil didn't fight in the first is something I am reading and getting a good laugh. Going back to his days with the Rangers Orr has challenged Neil many times for questionable hits and fighting non fighters but Neil never obliged. That is fine but there is no reason to make up excuses for Neil. Bad hand or not the past says Neil would not have obliged regardless. Neil has been ducking Orr since well before Carkner was around so his presence means little also.

Then you got yatyas clowning around making draw calls in the fight. That is as bad a call as you could make and bad calls always bring more venom to the thread. And SP talking about picking spots didn't help either.

You could see there is some hatred for both players and that is not surprising in a rivalry game. Personally, the only reason I hate Neil is because he is loyal and didn't sign with the Rangers.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicys1 View Post
Pretty hard to ignore video evidence jc.....
Those were two TKO's, a fall and a bail.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Hall of Famer

Carkner vs Orr: Draw!

Neil vs Orr: Win Orr!
Old 01-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Veteran

Draw
Win Orr
Itīs really pathetic that people are calling Neil a p*ssy.. He has 10 yrs of fighting history in the league and heīs faced most of the heavies. Dont let hate blur your vision.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Hall of Famer

crap fight draw.
good fight draw.

viewing from a crap feed I didn't see much from Orr, he should have handled Neil easily but didn't, Neil looked good here, another step backwards for orr. Neil had to fight orr because spotpicker phanuef wouldn't go with neil.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
KNOCKDOWN 1

YouTube - Colton Orr vs Matt Carkner Nov 17, 2009

KNOCKDOWN 2

YouTube - Matt Carkner vs Colton Orr Feb 6, 2010

KNOCKDOWN 3

YouTube - Matt Carkner vs Colton Orr Oct 9, 2010

KNOCKDOWN 4

YouTube - Fight - Colton Orr vs Matt Carkner (March 6 2010)

Uh hum...you were saying?
You are an idiot if you think two of those were knock downs. We all know Colton is tough and one of the best enforcer's in the league, so why do guys like YOU need to pretend the guy is god and never gets touched. Get his cok out of your mouth and stop with the "every guy he fights he KO's" bul-shiet. Give him the credit he deserves, but stop with the all out love fest for I guy who has been KO'ed more than he has KO'ed guys. Oh ya, that must be becayse of his style....
Old 01-02-2011, 09:55 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by titomir View Post
Draw
Win Orr
Itīs really pathetic that people are calling Neil a p*ssy.. He has 10 yrs of fighting history in the league and heīs faced most of the heavies. Dont let hate blur your vision.
And if you knew anything about Chris Neil you'd also know he picks fights with non-fighters while turning down enforcers - regularly. All the while he's also face washing people on whistles, running and bumping goalies, and mouthing off and intimidating non-fighters. If you're going to play that way, a team's enforcer is going to come looking for you, that's their job. He turns most of those requests down and that's what people don't like. Colton Orr was doing his job, Chris Neil was picking fights with everyone but Colton Orr and ducking him as usual (this goes back to Ranger blue days). Chris Neil is a good fighter with a great chin, but too often he's running around like a punk and not answering the bell.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Pro

It looked like Ruutuu vs Tucker but with real punches. Clear win Orr but props to Neil for absorbing that many flush shots and trying to fight back.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey doc View Post
crap fight draw.
good fight draw.

viewing from a crap feed I didn't see much from Orr, he should have handled Neil easily but didn't, Neil looked good here, another step backwards for orr. Neil had to fight orr because spotpicker phanuef wouldn't go with neil.
Another retarded post from you. Shocking.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Hall of Famer

To me it was pretty even until Orr misses with the big right (on HNIC they said they thought he hit the glass?), then lands 3 or 4 flush to the mug to earn the win.... good showing by Neil though.

LMAO at the tags.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
Neil is such a *****. I see he was flashing his mangina again.
good call lol

orr v. carkner-tko orr/****ty draw. i always expect someone to hit the ice when these 2 fight, just not like this. lame.

orr v. neil-win orr. i expected a much worse beatdown having read the recaps before watching the vid. i think chris neil might have the best chin in the league.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by titomir View Post
Draw
Win Orr
I know it is hilarious, most people on here would never fight anyone.

Fact is Neil is likely the ideal fighter in todays nhl. He can play a regular shift, get your team anywhere from 15 - 30 points and have over 200 plus hits. He is no just there to fight he is a third line player on ottawa. Point is he is there to play a role not to just fight unlike other enforcers
Old 01-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Super All-Star

From some of the earlier posts, I thought that Neil got destroyed. This wasn't as one sided as it was made out to be. I will go with win for Orr but it wasn't a dominating as people are calling it.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eader View Post
I know it is hilarious, most people on here would never fight anyone.

Fact is Neil is likely the ideal fighter in todays nhl. He can play a regular shift, get your team anywhere from 15 - 30 points and have over 200 plus hits. He is no just there to fight he is a third line player on ottawa. Point is he is there to play a role not to just fight unlike other enforcers
Best post of the thread.

Less than 100 posts and already a thousands times smarter than all of the Toronto homers put together.
Closed Thread

Tags
chris neil, colton orr, matt carkner, ottawa senators, toronto maple leafs