Old 04-22-2012, 04:41 AM
Veteran

Here's a better view of the Sobotka Moore fight from the beginning. You can see Moore jersey jabbing Sobe right before Sobe decked him. This is exactly what SObe said happened in the interview after the game. Sucker punch? Nah, Moore got called on his BS and got dropped.

Vladimir Sobotka vs Moore fight. San Jose Sharks...

Last edited by spectr17; 04-22-2012 at 04:44 AM.
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectr17 View Post
Here's a better view of the Sobotka Moore fight from the beginning. You can see Moore jersey jabbing Sobe right before Sobe decked him. This is exactly what SObe said happened in the interview after the game. Sucker punch? Nah, Moore got called on his BS and got dropped.

Vladimir Sobotka vs Moore fight. San Jose Sharks vs St. Louis Blues 4/14/12 NHL Hockey - YouTube
I hate that bleeding vag Moore... got so sick of him on the Leafs..
You can tell he's related to his brother...

Good to see him get pounded there
Old 04-22-2012, 09:50 AM
Hall of Famer

I also hate Dominic Moore, hes a cheap little b*tch and got exactly what he deserved.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectr17 View Post

Vladimir Sobotka vs Moore fight. San Jose Sharks vs St. Louis Blues 4/14/12 NHL Hockey - YouTube
hahaha that looked even better! "No please Mr Sobotka! Don't hurt me anymore!!! " LOL
Old 04-24-2012, 02:39 AM
Hall of Famer

When did Drew Remenda become such a whiny bitch? I get the hockey package every year and watch a few Shark games and don't recall him usually being like that?
Old 04-24-2012, 07:02 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues 34 View Post
When did Drew Remenda become such a whiny bitch? I get the hockey package every year and watch a few Shark games and don't recall him usually being like that?
When? He's always been one.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustoff View Post
When? He's always been one.

I have noticed the pro Sharks stuff that just goes with the territory, he usually likes scraps though? The way he whined here I thought Sam Rosen was doing the game
Old 04-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Super All-Star

I hear this guy call games quite a bit, and he's usually very reasonable. I suppose even these guys get caught up in the emotion once in a while and lose their heads. No big deal. He's still one of the better color guys most of the time. My 2 cents.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Veteran

Its strange we havent heard much from our resident Sharks homer..... I wonder why?
Closed Thread

Tags
barret jackman, dominic moore, douglas murray, joe pavelski, justin braun, kris russell, roman polak, san jose sharks, st. louis blues, vladimir sobotka