Old 03-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowdownSJ408 View Post
Dude hellooooo Ingila had a visor on

! duh you dont drop your lid if you dont have one. its stupid to. if for some reason they both didnt have visors or both did you drop. Ingila did a class act and clowe just did a normal thing. Ingila had a really good scrap a few weeks ago. it was very fast and exciting. this was good for a good draw. neither of these guys received damage tho im sure they wont even really need to ICE anything besides a hand.
I can't believe I just read some "hellooooooo" on this board. Are you an 11 year old fudgepacker or are you a broad? Stay out of here until you learn to talk like a human being you twat.

I'll go win Iginla for landing more and for not being a pXssy with the lid like Clowe was.
Fellows, let's be reasonable, huh? This is not the time or the place to perform some kind of a half-assed autopsy on a fish... And I'm not going to stand here and see that thing cut open and see that little Kintner boy spill out all over the dock. - Mayor Vaugn
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Hall of Famer

Edge to Iggy. I dont see a problem with Clowe leaving the helmet on , he doesnt wear a visor.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:25 PM
Super All-Star

Edge to Iginla, dude should have removed his helmet
Old 03-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Edge Iggy..... all these fuking ignorant Sharks Homers are lame as fuk.

Also it's kind of a bitch move for Clowe to not ditch his lid, Iggy shows why he's revered by many including opponents by ditching his Visor'd lid.

0321 00'-05' Celer Silens Mortalis

Last edited by Sukoshi84; 03-20-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Coach

Iginla rules, straight up ***** move by Clowe not shedding the lid.

Edge Iggy.
"It's huge when guys are sticking up for each other," Rechlicz said. "It's more of a team bonding thing. I think it's great, and that's the style we've got to play. Guys come together, and it's like your family out there ... That's what it's all about. If you mess with one of our guys, you're going to mess with five of them. That's just the way it's going to go."
Old 03-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukoshi84 View Post
Edge Iggy..... all these fuking ignorant Sharks Homers are lame as fuk.

Also it's kind of a bitch move for Clowe to not ditch his lid, Iggy shows why he's revered by many including opponents by ditching his Visor'd lid.
Jp whatever his name is has to be one of the worst on the site.
"It's huge when guys are sticking up for each other," Rechlicz said. "It's more of a team bonding thing. I think it's great, and that's the style we've got to play. Guys come together, and it's like your family out there ... That's what it's all about. If you mess with one of our guys, you're going to mess with five of them. That's just the way it's going to go."
Old 03-20-2010, 07:37 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4202003 View Post
Clowe VS Iginla

I dont know, maybe the fight of the season. Edge Clowe.

That late uppercut gives Clowe the Edge/Outright win.

Don't get all giddy over Iginla blah blah blah winning. He is the better player, but face it Clowe is the better fighter. Damn Clowe is tough!
def not fight of the season , but quite possibly the most moronic post of the season....call it a draw, clowe should have ditched the lid
Old 03-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Super All-Star

I have no evidence to proove it, but there has been a trend of fighters without visors not shedding the helmet when a visor wearing fighter does, ie: Iginla vs Clowe. I have mixed feelings on it. You are more likely to get hurt hitting your head on the ice then from getting hit with a fist. On one hand if you are going to wear a visor, and fight, its kind of the price you pay. In all honesty there are maybe 5 guys like Iginla where this could be a recourring problem. On the other hand, if one guy is willing to go helmetless, you might as well too so you both are punching skull instead of plastic.

In my eyes, challenging someone to a fight with a visor, and not taking it off, is worse than not taking off a helmet when a visor does.

Man the Great White is getting to me early tonight, anybody understand that?
Old 03-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Hall of Famer

Good fight between 2 power forwards. Solid Draw.

RIP Derek Boogarrd
RIP Rick Rypien
RIP Wade Belak
Old 03-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Pro

Edge Iginla. I think Clowe should have taken off the lid though.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:19 PM
Hall of Famer

shut up dude dont even compare clowe to thornton. hes a goon clowe is a good power forward. am I 11? no way if you saw me in person you would not be saying **** to me. stop crying about him not taking his lid, I would feel this same way about anyone. Only if you have a visor take it off. Jody Shelley once said he took off his lid and said it was one of the stupidest things hes ever done in a fight.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
shut up dude dont even compare clowe to thornton. hes a goon clowe is a good power forward. am I 11? no way if you saw me in person you would not be saying **** to me. stop crying about him not taking his lid, I would feel this same way about anyone. Only if you have a visor take it off. Jody Shelley once said he took off his lid and said it was one of the stupidest things hes ever done in a fight.
You've proven without a shadow of a doubt that you are the expert on stupid, so I'll just agree with you.

- Sloth
Old 03-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Wait ..... if he saw you in person - there's no way he would NOT say **** to you? I'm confused.

Are you a badass?
Old 03-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Hall of Famer

Iginla is just a fricken special player....the best power forward in the NHL over the last 5-7 years....guy does it all...Beats Souray and now Clowe who both weigh around 235 lbs.....
Old 03-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Watch out for Billy fuking Bad ass over here!!! With a screen name like throwdown you know he'll fuk up any 15 year old at the computer lab.

You are a fuking......DILDO

0321 00'-05' Celer Silens Mortalis
Closed Thread

Tags
calgarly flames, jarome iginla, ryane clowe, san jose sharks