Old 04-22-2013, 03:10 AM
Content Team

Possible fights 4/22/13

Winnipeg Jets (25) at Buffalo Sabres (23) 7:00 PM ET - Preview
WIN: Chris Thorburn (9), Mark Stuart (3), James Wright (3), Evander Kane (2), Anthony Peluso (2)(injured), Eric Tangradi (2), Zach Bogosian (1), Patrice Cormier (1)(AHL), Andrew Ladd (1), Jim Slater (1)(injured)
BUF: John Scott (6), Patrick Kaleta (4)(injured), Steve Ott (4), Marcus Foligno (3), Cody McCormick (2)(AHL), Mike Weber (2), Robyn Regehr (1)(traded), Drew Stafford (1)

Pittsburgh Penguins (21) at Ottawa Senators (24) 7:30 PM ET - Preview
PIT: Deryk Engelland (6), Tanner Glass (6), Craig Adams (2), Robert Bortuzzo (2), Jarome Iginla (1), Tyler Kennedy (1), Brenden Morrow (1), Douglas Murray (1), Joe Vitale (1), Steve Macintyre
OTT: Matt Kassian (5), Chris Neil (5), Zack Smith (5), Jared Cowen (2), Kaspars Daugavins (1)(waived), David Dziurzynski (1)(AHL), Colin Greening (1), Marc Methot (1), Milan Michalek (1), Chris Phillips (1), Patrick Wiercioch (1)

Phoenix Coyotes (16) at Detroit Red Wings (14) 7:30 PM ET - Preview
PHO: Paul Bissonnette (6), Kyle Chipchura (6), Shane Doan (1), David Moss (1), Chris Summers (1)(AHL), Raffi Torres (1)(traded)
DET: Jordin Tootoo (8), Justin Abdelkader (2), Brendan Smith (2), Jonathan Ericsson (1), Brian Lashoff (1)

Anaheim Ducks (23) at Edmonton Oilers (12) 9:30 PM ET - Preview
ANA: Matt Beleskey (6), Corey Perry (3), Bryan Allen (2), Patrick Maroon (2)(AHL), Sheldon Souray (2), Brad Staubitz (2), Emerson Etem (1), Ryan Getzlaf (1), Ben Lovejoy (1), Kyle Palmieri (1), Bobby Ryan (1), Luca Sbisa (1)
EDM: Mike Brown (6), Ben Eager (1), Sam Gagner (1), Ryan Jones (1), Jeff Petry (1), Ladislav Smid (1), Ryan Whitney (1)

Chicago Blackhawks (16) at Vancouver Canucks (28) 10:00 PM ET - Preview
CHI: Brandon Bollig (5), Jamal Mayers (2), Andrew Shaw (2), Bryan Bickell (1), Sheldon Brookbank (1), Daniel Carcillo (1), Duncan Keith (1), Brent Seabrook (1), Viktor Stalberg (1), Jonathan Toews (1)
VAN: Dale Weise (7), Zack Kassian (5), Tom Sestito (5), Aaron Volpatti (4)(waived), Steve Pinizzotto (3), Kevin Bieksa (2), Keith Ballard (1), Maxim Lapierre (1)

Last edited by caps05; 04-22-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Hall of Famer

Patrick Kaleta is out.

Quote:
Grigorenko, who was recalled from Quebec on Tuesday, will take the lineup spot of Patrick Kaleta. The right winger blocked a shot off his right hand Friday and is out for at least one game and possibly more.
http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs...130429799/1004

Jets are 3 points behind the Rangers for a playoff spot. Big game for the Jets, Sabres can play spoilers.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Pro

Gonna be fun in Pitt:

Big Mac vs Kassian (no doubt a lock)
Engelland vs Neil
Glass vs Smith

Thorburn vs Scott (if Chris has the )
Bollig vs Sestito

Last edited by Jdaman75; 04-22-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Veteran

Will be nice to see Kassian get knocked out. Hopefully it's early then we can watch Neil run and cower from Big Mac all night. Smith will have his rocket skates on tonight too. Would love to see Mac go full retard.

All you sens fans save the excuses about how important this game is, playoffs ect. If you want to discuss that crap jog on elsewhere.

Last edited by GroundSwell; 04-22-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:04 AM
Super All-Star

Please let the Pens dress Mac.

ďI told the players on the ice, donít mess with me, because if you do, I wonít warn you, Iíll just start swinging." - Donald Brashear
Old 04-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashtrey View Post
Please let the Pens dress Mac.
he was essentially called up for this game. i read yesterday the pens are leaving a bunch of guys (malkin, neal, paul martin) in pitt as scratches so its almost a lock mac plays.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:50 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersrule View Post
he was essentially called up for this game. i read yesterday the pens are leaving a bunch of guys (malkin, neal, paul martin) in pitt as scratches so its almost a lock mac plays.
Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Martin and Letang are all going to be out of the lineup tonight, so Mac should be in. Unless, of course, Bylsma decides to be an idiot and go full puzzy, and play Dustin Jeffrey instead.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:28 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundSwell View Post
Will be nice to see Kassian get knocked out. Hopefully it's early then we can watch Neil run and cower from Big Mac all night. Smith will have his rocket skates on tonight too. Would love to see Mac go full retard.

All you sens fans save the excuses about how important this game is, playoffs ect. If you want to discuss that crap jog on elsewhere.
It could happen but whens the last fight Mac has had or last time he's even dressed hes going to be rusty as hell. Wouldn't surprise me if its a crap draw. Also like how NBC Net is showing the Detroit/Phoenix game instead. Not even worth arguing about with the woman to watch.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:44 AM

Pens/Sens should be a war.
MacIntyre vs Kassian
Engelland vs Neil
Glass vs Smith
Murray vs Cowan
Old 04-22-2013, 11:55 AM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughwolf View Post
It could happen but whens the last fight Mac has had or last time he's even dressed hes going to be rusty as hell. Wouldn't surprise me if its a crap draw. Also like how NBC Net is showing the Detroit/Phoenix game instead. Not even worth arguing about with the woman to watch.
Steve MacIntyre TKO'd Joel Rechlicz this season. I am sure that he is not too rusty.

Last edited by Troyboi; 04-22-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:03 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughwolf View Post
A rusty Mac is still the favorite for the hw crown. He knows why he was called up and I would be very surprised to see Kassian even try to throw him him. Expect Kassian to hold on for dear life. Mac doesn't often lose his mind but if he does no one on Ottawa can do a thing about it. Don't expect to see Neil mean muggin it up tonight.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Hall of Famer

My prediction for Pens/Sens tonight.. There will be one fight between two non fighters and nothing else will happen. Big Mac will see two shifts for 1 minute of ice time, he'll challenge Neil, Neil will decline, and the rest of the game will be a snooze fest. Nothing ever happens in these hyped up games.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Hall of Famer

Plus the Sens need to pick up points to secure a playoff spot. I don't see them gooning it up that much tonight.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
A rusty Mac is still the favorite for the hw crown. He knows why he was called up and I would be very surprised to see Kassian even try to throw him him. Expect Kassian to hold on for dear life. Mac doesn't often lose his mind but if he does no one on Ottawa can do a thing about it. Don't expect to see Neil mean muggin it up tonight.
Swinging on Mac's nuts often? For Mac to be considered for the HW crown he would have to A) Keep a job. He has been a frequent scratch in the AHL! B) Avenge the beating he took from McGrattan. C) Put in a body of work in the NHL.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/QES-Vi...?v=photos&sb=0

Last edited by cooke-swallows; 04-22-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:15 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:

Why would Mac go crazy? It's all about the Sens getting revenge on Cooke. Mac is there to keep things honest. Of course I'd like to see him go crazy, but it's not why he's up. And if he does go crazy, good luck seeing him in the NHL again. Look at Godard and Gillies.
Rick Rypien
Lokomotiv
Add me on Xbox Live: SKoTTee85

Tags
nhl, possible fights