Old 04-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Hall of Famer

It's heating up fast! A lot of I'll-intent behind some of these hits.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Hall of Famer

Schenn killed Martin, and Cooke with two hits in the same shift.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OUT View Post
Wtf flyers pens blacked out on nbc on direct tv. Such bull****
Its not for me. I read somewhere the blackout were supposed to be lifted for the playoffs, sucks for you I guess.

It looked like Asham turned down Rinaldo with a little less than two and a half minutes left.
“We’re doing it ourselves. We’re not children. We’re not unknowing combatants in this ring. We’re completely aware of what can happen, what, at one point or another, will happen.” - Kevin Westgarth (after being KO'd)

Los Angeles Kings 2012 & 2014 Stanley Cup champions!

Last edited by brymaster1; 04-11-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Veteran

Things could get ugly in the 2nd specially if Pittsburgh makes it 4-0
Old 04-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashem View Post
With all the build up for this series there had better be some fights, Winner of this series is going to the Finals also bar injuries.
I agree. Winner of this series is going to the Finals
Old 04-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Violence View Post
I agree. Winner of this series is going to the Finals
Im going to reserve judgement until I see every team play atleast once. The Pens look damn good though.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Hall of Famer

Crosby made it look like Jagr shot him in the chest with a shotgun on that last penalty. Should've been embellishment penalty on Crosby! But no he's not a whiner or cheap player!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrgoal View Post
Crosby made it look like Jagr shot him in the chest with a shotgun on that last penalty. Should've been embellishment penalty on Crosby! But no he's not a whiner or cheap player!!!
Oh shut up. If we're gonna start b*tching I'll be the first to say the Briere goal shouldn't have counted. He was offside by a mile
Old 04-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Oh shut up. If we're gonna start b*tching I'll be the first to say the Briere goal shouldn't have counted. He was offside by a mile
Someone is mad Cindy brought his skirt tonight. I think the horrid non icing call in the first period renders the horrible non offside call irrelevant.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Hall of Famer

FU(k, seems like the west coast games will be screwed yet again by versus/NBC. Anyone know if this flyer/pens game goes to OT, will they put the Nucks/Kings on a different channel? Fu(king hate this each year with this channel.
With a wealth of disappointment stacking high. On a foundation built on who's to blame. It's leveled when you find the victims. And the perpetrators are one in the same. And I'm standing on the edge of oblivion, Standing on the edge of oblivion. And I'll put my best foot forward, Put my best foot forward. - The Briggs
Old 04-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakingsfan19 View Post
FU(k, seems like the west coast games will be screwed yet again by versus/NBC. Anyone know if this flyer/pens game goes to OT, will they put the Nucks/Kings on a different channel? Fu(king hate this each year with this channel.
Im sure the Canadien stations would switch over with the Nucks playing? You can check some online streams maybe.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by straka91 View Post
Im sure the Canadien stations would switch over with the Nucks playing? You can check some online streams maybe.
That's what I figured. Too bad they can't start it on CNBC (if that game finishes) or the NHL network. That's what made ESPN so much better, they would just start the other game on ESPN 2.
With a wealth of disappointment stacking high. On a foundation built on who's to blame. It's leveled when you find the victims. And the perpetrators are one in the same. And I'm standing on the edge of oblivion, Standing on the edge of oblivion. And I'll put my best foot forward, Put my best foot forward. - The Briggs
Old 04-11-2012, 10:12 PM
All-Star

Quote:
Pens got the calls tonight buddy. The non icing call cancels out the missed offsides. Crosby's embellishment was a disgrace to the game. He needs to play like a man, not like a coward
Old 04-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakingsfan19 View Post
The Kings game is on channel 13 tonight instead FS in case you didn't know.
“We’re doing it ourselves. We’re not children. We’re not unknowing combatants in this ring. We’re completely aware of what can happen, what, at one point or another, will happen.” - Kevin Westgarth (after being KO'd)

Los Angeles Kings 2012 & 2014 Stanley Cup champions!
Old 04-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Hall of Famer

The Canucks will be on CBC at 7:30 or there will be a riot.

Tags
nhl, possible fights