Old 03-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaud19 View Post
Montreal fans, will Prust be playing tonight? Prust vs. Foligno would be good. Vanek is coming back from injury so somebody has to sit. My guess would be Scott.
No I dont think so and now Ryan White is out of the game tonight with a lower body injury, so Blunden takes his spot.
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by V12_Bi-Turbo View Post
McLeod - Nystrom
Bordeleau - Dillon

Might be a goalie fight in this game
Hope not for brenden sake! Bordy would eat him, alive..... Watch I'm calling a long shot and says McGinn fight Dillion or Russell.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:24 PM
News Junkie

Scott is scratched for the Sabres
Barch is scratched for the Devils
Old 03-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Pro

1st game of the day. Wild vs sharks... Going to say Murray vs konopka .... And my sleeper pic of the day is Brent burns fights stoner..... Drops them in his old house and fights a very tough customer.. Burns has been throwing his 225 lbs around hard lately on the 1st line..the guy can skate
Old 03-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davison66 View Post
1st game of the day. Wild vs sharks... Going to say Murray vs konopka .... And my sleeper pic of the day is Brent burns fights stoner..... Drops them in his old house and fights a very tough customer.. Burns has been throwing his 225 lbs around hard lately on the 1st line..the guy can skate
I cannot see Brent Burns fighting due to his past concussion issues.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:46 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Bombs View Post
Will Matt Kassian ever find a dance partner? I figured McGratton would have a tough time with not many heavies in the West, but damn 4 games and not ever a sniff.
After a big Lucic hit (on Thursday) Thornton skated directly to Kassian and it looked like Thornton was ready to go, but they didnīt... If Kassian would have been interested at that moment he would have had a dance partner...

"Religion is the opium of the people" - Karl Marx
Old 03-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Hall of Famer

If Neil can get a win against Orr I see no reasons why Lucy can't. Eventually this match up has to boil over, both teams have the players that can brawl, eventually it just has to happen.

Sleeper pick, Kadri vs Marchand.
Ezekiel 25:17
Old 03-23-2013, 12:53 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Smasher View Post
If Neil can get a win against Orr I see no reasons why Lucy can't. Eventually this match up has to boil over, both teams have the players that can brawl, eventually it just has to happen.

Sleeper pick, Kadri vs Marchand.
Nice pick, I would think that Nazem Kadri would win that fight. For a player who rarely fights, he can go.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:53 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnuetten View Post
After a big Lucic hit (on Thursday) Thornton skated directly to Kassian and it looked like Thornton was ready to go, but they didnīt... If Kassian would have been interested at that moment he would have had a dance partner...
I didn't see that play. Thanks for letting me know, maybe Kassian believes he's a goal scorer now.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:19 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrealSUCKS View Post
Also Brawls16, for the record, Milan Lucic would rag doll Mark Fraser. If Lane Macdermid can slap him around I'm pretty sure big Looch would drop him. Fraser is that guy who is basically a punching bag, while Orr and McLaren are the real deal.
You can't be serious with that one? I agree Lucic would hang with and probably beat Fraser, Fraser is no punching bag.

Tonight is the start to a home and home from the two toughest teams in the league. Lets hope that at least one of those games is fight filled, preferably both though
Old 03-23-2013, 01:25 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs_fan77 View Post
You can't be serious with that one? I agree Lucic would hang with and probably beat Fraser, Fraser is no punching bag.

Tonight is the start to a home and home from the two toughest teams in the league. Lets hope that at least one of those games is fight filled, preferably both though
I'm just looking at past performances man. Yes anyone can beat anyone in this league on any given day (i said that earlier) but I just see Lucic hammering Fraser. Erskine and Carkner are both tougher than Fraser and Lucic has a winning record vs those tough guys (I'm soley talking tough D-men). I feel like Fraser is the Bruins McQuaid, he is tough but no where near a heavy (the punching bag comment was just to get a rise out of people haha).
Old 03-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs_fan77 View Post

Also yea, the home and home thing makes this very interesting. I'm hoping for back to back games of old school, throw back hockey. If it is gonna happen these are the two teams to do it.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:31 PM
Hall of Famer

Pandolfo is due for a game off just due to his age and the condensed schedule recently. This is a game you want to have MacDermid in for...if not he's better off back in Providence.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Hall of Famer

I'm a Leaf fan and I hate when people say Lucic runs from Orr. They're barely ever on the ice at the same time. If Carlyle gets last change, he NEVER puts his 4th line out against the other team's first, unless it's an icing call and he's forced to. And if that icing call does happen and Lucic is out there against Orr, his line is more concerned with taking advantage of a tire 4th line. Now if Orr really does force the issue, than I don't see Lucic turning him down.
Rick Rypien
Lokomotiv
Add me on Xbox Live: SKoTTee85
Old 03-23-2013, 02:00 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnuetten View Post
This did not happen. Kassian challenged Thornton several times and Shawn is the one who ignored him. Kassian has been itching for a fight and challenging everyone left and right since becoming a senator, he wants to show sens management that he can fight. If Thornton had challenged him he would have dropped them immediately.

Don Cherry: '' Yeah, you're a gutless backstabbing little ****.''

Tags
nhl, possible fights