Old 03-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashem View Post
And like I said excuses,excuses,excuses. Once again. You would think El-Claude would send someone out there to push the issue, even if they picked up an Xtra 2. It almost seems like the B's are fine with losing by a goal. Why bother until the playoff's it seems. But like the statement says Excuses. I called yah out and you all came up with more.
Happy St. Paddys smash! Looks like you've already been celebrating... Or I guess this is really just like every other day in your world... But Happy St. Paddys anyway!
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
And like I said excuses,excuses,excuses. Once again. You would think El-Claude would send someone out there to push the issue, even if they picked up an Xtra 2. It almost seems like the B's are fine with losing by a goal. Why bother until the playoff's it seems. But like the statement says Excuses. I called yah out and you all came up with more.

so they should force the issue, get the extra 2 for instigating because they seem like they donīt care to lose by a goal?

itīs really smart to send your pk out there if youīre down with one and you need a goal...

"Religion is the opium of the people" - Karl Marx
Old 03-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Super All-Star

come on guys, calm down... pretty childish behavior right now..

"Religion is the opium of the people" - Karl Marx
Old 03-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post
That's bull****. They should already know that by now, don't ya think?

Scott and Kaleta scratched. Kaleta reportedly "furious". Rolston calls up another one of his Rochester boys. I'm waiting for Mancari to get yet another call up.

Fuk Pegula
Fuk Ted Black
Fuk Duh'Arcy Regier
Fuk Ron Rolston the glorified Jr coach

The only thing that kept me remotely interested in this pathetic group was that they were supposed to be " tough to play against". What a load of crap. Not only are they the team that teams break losing streaks against, but they sent down McCormick, have been scratching Scott, and now even Kaleta?

What a joke.

A sad, pitiful joke.
I feel you man. I'm just beyond pissed and don't understand their logic at all. They are screwing up the organization. Pegula said his only goal is to win the cup. But yet he kept a moron GM and clueless jr coach.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Hall of Famer

*scoff* rolston said he likes the lines the way they are. What the f*ck? You like a f*cking soft team that get pushed around and blew 2-0 lead? Really???

Kaleta's words: "I'm pissed off. I want to play." He sounds pretty furious when he said that. It's is a joke
Old 03-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdameo View Post
I feel you man. I'm just beyond pissed and don't understand their logic at all. They are screwing up the organization. Pegula said his only goal is to win the cup. But yet he kept a moron GM and clueless jr coach.
I believe he is committed to winning, financially at least. His problem sea to be putting too much faith in others to make decisions for him. He appears to be loyal to a fault. He seems to follow the advice of Ted Black. They sacrificed Ruff... and IMO he was only 1/2 the real problem. He should have cleaned house day 1. Other teams have done it and succeeded.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:04 PM
Hall of Famer

Well sabres gave away one of best dmen in ahl for nothing and he was the second star last night in his first game with new team. I'm tired of this I can keep whining all day about sabres. I'm done crying about it today.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnuetten View Post
so they should force the issue, get the extra 2 for instigating because they seem like they donīt care to lose by a goal?

itīs really smart to send your pk out there if youīre down with one and you need a goal...
I'll try to be as nice as I can, so in the end what is the difference between losing a game by 1 or 2 goals. I AM A BRUINS FAN UNDERSTAND. And they are pissing me off by playing into the Pens hands. They fight they win, they do not they LOSE understand pretty simple to figure out, Isn't it.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Veteran

I'm not understanding why Buffalo or any other team in the NHL would eliminate having energy guys who bang and crash and also having one of the biggest deterants in the game in Scott for a few guys to come in and show they're stuff ?

So is this the F**kin logic now...? Sit guys like Hecht, Gerbe, Porter, Ellis and slot a guy in and see what he's got ? Why not make the so called "talented or skilled" guys fight for a spot rather then guys who go to war and provide energy and toughness to the lineup night in and night out ?

Players like Petrell, Hartikainen, Paajarvi for Edmonton provide nothing right now! European talent that can't adjust to the North American game! All the while a veteran warrior like Hordichuk gets a demotion to have to "prove" himself all over agian and fight "kids" ? McCormick is down in the AHL because Porter provides what exactley ? Ellis ? Hecht ?? No disrespect to these guys but sit them the F&*k out, not the guys who show up most games and "earned" they're spot on that fourth line.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:16 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilfield316 View Post
I'm not understanding why Buffalo or any other team in the NHL would eliminate having energy guys who bang and crash and also having one of the biggest deterants in the game in Scott for a few guys to come in and show they're stuff ?

So is this the F**kin logic now...? Sit guys like Hecht, Gerbe, Porter, Ellis and slot a guy in and see what he's got ? Why not make the so called "talented or skilled" guys fight for a spot rather then guys who go to war and provide energy and toughness to the lineup night in and night out ?

Players like Petrell, Hartikainen, Paajarvi for Edmonton provide nothing right now! European talent that can't adjust to the North American game! All the while a veteran warrior like Hordichuk gets a demotion to have to "prove" himself all over agian and fight "kids" ? McCormick is down in the AHL because Porter provides what exactley ? Ellis ? Hecht ?? No disrespect to these guys but sit them the F&*k out, not the guys who show up most games and "earned" they're spot on that fourth line.
You pretty much just summed up why the Bruins are tough they switch no one. But like today if they play like they belong on the ice as Euro's they will lose to the Pens. Makes no-sense to me what so ever. If your gonna dress a tough team play like it.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Content Team

Quote:
You pretty much just summed up why the Bruins are tough they switch no one.
Didn't they replace Lane MacDermid with Chris Bourque?
Old 03-17-2013, 04:25 PM
Hall of Famer

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Rolston just an interim coach? He may simply be "playing out the string" and they'll hire a new coach this summer who hopefully appreciates a more gritty style of play. Kaleta actually going on record as being pissed off that he's not playing can't be good.

They should have axed Regier, though. He's done nothing to deserve keeping his job.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:25 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
I'll try to be as nice as I can, so in the end what is the difference between losing a game by 1 or 2 goals. I AM A BRUINS FAN UNDERSTAND. And they are pissing me off by playing into the Pens hands. They fight they win, they do not they LOSE understand pretty simple to figure out, Isn't it.
I can understand the logic. The B's winning percentage is pretty high, when they fight. That's been the case since Thorts has been here. I just hope Buffalo leaves Scott and Kaleta at home March 21st when they visit Boston.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phila26Flyers View Post
Didn't they replace Lane MacDermid with Chris Bourque?
Geez where is Chris Bourque. Buried in Providence. Like he should be but I would rather see Robbins than MacDermid. I am not a huge fan of Lanes.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:29 PM
Veteran

Quote:
You pretty much just summed up why the Bruins are tough they switch no one. But like today if they play like they belong on the ice as Euro's they will lose to the Pens. Makes no-sense to me what so ever. If your gonna dress a tough team play like it.
They were a half inch away from tying the game, and played them tough all game.

They can play like a "euro" team and still win.

Is it more exciting and more like how they are built when they hit and fight? sure is, but they can out play anyone.

Tags
nhl, possible fights