Hall of Famer

**** night probably.
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlaverty06 View Post
Ryan Carter knee-on-knee hit on Zac Rinaldo . Mar 13, 2013 - YouTube

Rinaldo and Carter, Rinaldo had been hitting Kovy and what not so Carter stuck his leg out a bit

Didn't get to watch this game except for parts of the 3rd period. I didn't see either of these incidents. First off how the hell does Carter not get a suspension or fine for the blatant knee on knee?? If the roles were reversed and Rinaldo hit Carter, Rinaldo would be suspended. I'm ok Carter didn't get suspended because I'd rather see the players police themselves. the Flyers had the perfect senario in that game being down by several goals to settle the score but they didn't. Goes to show you where Laviolette has led this team.

That Briere gif is hilarious. Sneaky little bastard. Can't believe the Devils didn't do anything about that either.

Hopefully the hostility carries over into tonights game.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Hall of Famer

other one...
Scott Hartnell slash to Tom Kostopoulos Mar 13...
Old 03-15-2013, 05:07 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers2001 View Post
Rinaldo also didn't go down hurt and roll around for 10 mins. Seriously if the intent was there thats what should get penalized for, not the result.

It was a dirty play, Carter is playing, so someone should man up and ask him to go.
I think this is the first year I can remember that the Flyers don't have a Heavy to run around even sitting in the press box. It is sad...I can see some fireworks in this one tho
Old 03-15-2013, 05:08 PM
Hall of Famer

Lets see if Tootoo decides challenge Brown after he got tuned up 8 days ago.

0321 00'-05' Celer Silens Mortalis
Old 03-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNHLHater View Post
Didn't get to watch this game except for parts of the 3rd period. I didn't see either of these incidents. First off how the hell does Carter not get a suspension or fine for the blatant knee on knee?? If the roles were reversed and Rinaldo hit Carter, Rinaldo would be suspended. I'm ok Carter didn't get suspended because I'd rather see the players police themselves. the Flyers had the perfect senario in that game being down by several goals to settle the score but they didn't. Goes to show you where Laviolette has led this team.

That Briere gif is hilarious. Sneaky little bastard. Can't believe the Devils didn't do anything about that either.

Hopefully the hostility carries over into tonights game.
You can see Jags at the end of the Flyers bench, the gif is from the playoffs last year, Game 5.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Super All-Star

Kassian in for the Sens??

ďI told the players on the ice, donít mess with me, because if you do, I wonít warn you, Iíll just start swinging." - Donald Brashear
Old 03-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashtrey View Post
Kassian in for the Sens??
mmm...Sens are not playing tonight but hopefully he will be tomorrow for Scott's Sabres
Old 03-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Super All-Star

I was confused by this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondo View Post
Well the MW Should be slugging it out in the Philly / NJ game the one to watch should be ott vs. buffalo where the big boys may have a dance tonight!

ďI told the players on the ice, donít mess with me, because if you do, I wonít warn you, Iíll just start swinging." - Donald Brashear
Old 03-15-2013, 05:36 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Lindros View Post
You can see Jags at the end of the Flyers bench, the gif is from the playoffs last year, Game 5.
good job mr. sherlock holmes

"Religion is the opium of the people" - Karl Marx
Old 03-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Hall of Famer

Lets see if Tootoo even plays tonight.
Coach thought it would be a good idea to sit him against Calgary last game. If so I wouldn't be suprised if him and Brown go early in the game.
..Big pharma, check the rate of disease/Big agra, GMOs and the fate of the bees/Big oil, 7sisters still drill as 4horsemen/Blocking natural power then raping nature for fortune/It's unfortunate, century of the self/Creditors loansharking, eager parents empty the shelf...-Rakaa #centuryoftheself

http://http://fathertheo.wordpress.com/
Old 03-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Veteran

Barch challenged Rinaldo and he wanted no part. Came after Rinaldo tossed a big hit.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Hall of Famer

Tootoo currently a healthy scratch at this point, although Mike Babcock said he'll make his final decision at game time. He said that yesterday though.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:38 PM
Hall of Famer

I can't understand how scratching a balls to the wall guy like Tootoo helps the wings cause. I was really hoping that he would have signed with a team that respected his efforts more. I'm already sick of watching this team.
..Big pharma, check the rate of disease/Big agra, GMOs and the fate of the bees/Big oil, 7sisters still drill as 4horsemen/Blocking natural power then raping nature for fortune/It's unfortunate, century of the self/Creditors loansharking, eager parents empty the shelf...-Rakaa #centuryoftheself

http://http://fathertheo.wordpress.com/
Old 03-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Lindros View Post
Thanks. I didn't even pay attention to that. Thought it was from their last game

Tags
nhl, possible fights