#226 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:29 AM
Jack Schitt's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by srehm1 View Post
it was a joke. you guys take this sh!t too seriously at times. And for every idiotic Bruins homer on here, there is an equally obknoxious Bruins hater. You know that. just look at tflyer and all those clowns who signed up right after scott scrambled Thornton's brains.
To be fair... I think Tflyer is a Flyers fan.

I thought that my use of not one, but TWO 's would make it clear that I was answering your joke with one of my own!


http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/2564953-post37.html
__________________
_____________________________________________
I don't argue, I just explain why you're wrong.
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #227 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:35 AM
srehm1's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 5,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post
To be fair... I think Tflyer is a Flyers fan.

I thought that my use of not one, but TWO 's would make it clear that I was answering your joke with one of my own!


http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/2564953-post37.html
This is YSTB, my friend. This is no laughing matter!
__________________
Judging a FIGHTER based on how good a player he was is like judging a steak on how well the cow ate grass.
Reply With Quote
  #228 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 12:07 PM
BOSTONMASSACRE's Avatar
Super All-Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post
Thanks for a laugh to start out the morning! You truly are "one of the good ones" like all those posters tell you in private messages!

95% of your posts are following me around like an attention starved puppy.

True story .

Could you tell me how to get some Internet "respect" please? You are so well "respected" that I value your advice!

Lmao!

Here's a little experiment for anyone who is bored. It's like Pavlov's dog for fux sake:


1) post that a Bruin lost a fight or anything that doesn't paint them in only the best light

2) watch for the responses from the 3 Stooges

Like clockwork.


True story.
95% of your posts are about the Boston Bruins because you like to have B's in your mouth, so don't be surprised when you get called on your bull$hit.
True story! lol
And...
You didn't post a Bruins loss in a fight?
There wasn't a fight last night.
Sabres have been owned by The Boston Bruins as far as I can remember, like any Buffalo team against any other sports team pretty much. lol
You know, like clockwork.
You can count on it.
Awwww...
Now you wont have anything to write about on the internet over and over and over again.
Jackie O is sad!
No big deal my little lady friend just flop to another team like you did last year and the year before. lol
Again, no more posts by me up in here, don't want to give life to the lifeless.
Peeeeeeeeeeace! Ya pencil neck geek from one of the most miserable sports cities to live in on the planet.
http://www.forbes.com/2010/05/12/sea...ts-cities.html

Last edited by BOSTONMASSACRE; 02-16-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #229 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 12:50 PM
WBC8's Avatar
All-Star
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 687
Bruins basically proved they are petrified to ramp it up vs Buffalo last night..Dobby run all night....Krejci boarded in front of Chara who did nothing..Ignore Scott even though he flattened the goalie...

Bunch of cherries right now when they play Buffalo. Dave Lewis Bruins at their finest. Defense was all mean in front vs the smaller Rangers, then vs Buffalo they let Dobby get knocked over 6 times. Pathetic.
Reply With Quote
  #230 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Jack Schitt's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTONMASSACRE View Post
95% of your posts are about the Boston Bruins because you like to have B's in your mouth, so don't be surprised when you get called on your bull$hit.
True story! lol
And...
You didn't post a Bruins loss in a fight?
There wasn't a fight last night.
Sabres have been owned by The Boston Bruins as far as I can remember, like any Buffalo team against any other sports team pretty much. lol
You know, like clockwork.
You can count on it.
Awwww...
Now you wont have anything to write about on the internet over and over and over again.
Jackie O is sad!
No big deal my little lady friend just flop to another team like you did last year and the year before. lol
Again, no more posts by me up in here, don't want to give life to the lifeless.
Peeeeeeeeeeace! Ya pencil neck geek from one of the most miserable sports cities to live in on the planet.
http://www.forbes.com/2010/05/12/sea...ts-cities.html
Yup... Right on cue! You are consistent, I'll give ya that !

Please don't mock the place I live ... That really makes me sad!

If the Bruins have been "owning" the Sabres (well, with the exception of this season of course!) for "as long as you can remember", then you have just recently jumped on the bandwagon, because its only been a few years physically ( this season aside lmao) . If you actually did some research instead of talking out of your well- worn anus you'd see that they haven't "owned" them win-loss over the past decade or so either, but don't let facts get in the way of your hero worship!

Something tells me that wasnt actually your last post on this thread, BOSTONASSACHER!
__________________
_____________________________________________
I don't argue, I just explain why you're wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #231 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:06 PM
cookie monster's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTONMASSACRE View Post
95% of your posts are about the Boston Bruins because you like to have B's in your mouth, so don't be surprised when you get called on your bull$hit.
True story! lol
And...
You didn't post a Bruins loss in a fight?
There wasn't a fight last night.
Sabres have been owned by The Boston Bruins as far as I can remember, like any Buffalo team against any other sports team pretty much. lol
You know, like clockwork.
You can count on it.
Awwww...
Now you wont have anything to write about on the internet over and over and over again.
Jackie O is sad!
No big deal my little lady friend just flop to another team like you did last year and the year before. lol
Again, no more posts by me up in here, don't want to give life to the lifeless.
Peeeeeeeeeeace! Ya pencil neck geek from one of the most miserable sports cities to live in on the planet.
http://www.forbes.com/2010/05/12/sea...ts-cities.html
For the record the Rob Ray terrorized the Bruins and the mighty Brent Hughes, Steve Leach and Dean Chynowith for over a decade in the 90s and the Patriots have lost the same amount of Super bowls as the Bills have.

Read a book....
__________________
Im the guy doing my job....You must be the other guy. President Barrack Obama to Rep John Boehner
Reply With Quote
  #232 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Muffin_Cakes's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC8 View Post
Bruins basically proved they are petrified to ramp it up vs Buffalo last night..Dobby run all night....Krejci boarded in front of Chara who did nothing..Ignore Scott even though he flattened the goalie...

Bunch of cherries right now when they play Buffalo. Dave Lewis Bruins at their finest. Defense was all mean in front vs the smaller Rangers, then vs Buffalo they let Dobby get knocked over 6 times. Pathetic.
Yup. The Bruins played like a bunch of feminine girls. It's funny how last year Lucic was running wild against the Sabres, hitting goalies, fighting lesser fighters (Gaustad, Kaleta), roughing it up. Yet this year he's nowhere to be found because he doesn't want to answer to Scott. I've never seen an entire team intimidated by one player before.

Last edited by Muffin_Cakes; 02-16-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #233 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Boston Garden's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey doc View Post
Scott only has two fights because the bruins wont fight him (Chara, Lucic and McQuaid)
Has anyone of your beloved Flyers ever fought Scott once?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post
I'm surprised at you! You are stooping to this level? I always thought you were above all this bottom feeding!

I'm sure the 3 Stooges will take your point and run with it. Too bad they couldn't have thought of it themselves.... but I digress... there is a difference between a clean hit annd "avenging" your teammate who got his brains scrambled. Just to be clear, like Thornton and most rational people I didn't think that was necessary, but certain members of the BBB did.


The toughness pendulum has begun to swing. Toughness usually goes in cycles. That is the point that was trying to be hammered into the thick skulls of all the "semi hard, giddy" BBB members over the last couple of seasons.

What comes around goes around. It's important to be able to take it if you are going to dish it out.

You sir, are also "one of the good ones". Please leave the ridiculous homerism and efights to the Bruins fanbase's lackeys and those of us who "get no respect" around here.
You act as if YOU were attacked by Bruins fans, YOU went out of YOUR way to insult me.

The only one acting like a homer is YOU, after two fights (one of which they should've won,considering the body armor) anyways....McCormick,Kaleta,Weber,Miller,Regehr, and Sekera all still play for the Sabres correct? I can show you countless clips of current Bruins embarrassing current Sabres...if that's relevant enough for you. I'll lay the Gaustad moments to rest as he is no longer in Buffalo.

Let me know, I'll show you the clips again if you need a reality check. This has been a war the Sabres have been losing. A couple of fights don't change that, but considering the Sabres don't get bullied anymore is a victory in itself...apparently so much so that Sabres fans can't help but crow!
Reply With Quote
  #234 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Muffin_Cakes's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Garden View Post
Let me know, I'll show you the clips again if you need a reality check. This has been a war the Sabres have been losing. A couple of fights don't change that, but considering the Sabres don't get bullied anymore is a victory in itself...apparently so much so that Sabres fans can't help but crow!
It's not just the 2 fights that the Sabres have won, it's the fact that the Bruins have gone from a goon team to a ballet team on ice ever since Scott beat down Thornton. For the most part the B's have been playing very soft and nonphysical since. It's like John Scott has intimidated every Bruin to the point where they are on their best behavior when they play the Sabres.
Reply With Quote
  #235 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Jack Schitt's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Garden View Post
Has anyone of your beloved Flyers ever fought Scott once?

You act as if YOU were attacked by Bruins fans, YOU went out of YOUR way to insult me.

The only one acting like a homer is YOU, after two fights (one of which they should've won,considering the body armor) anyways....McCormick,Kaleta,Weber,Miller,Regehr, and Sekera all still play for the Sabres correct? I can show you countless clips of current Bruins embarrassing current Sabres...if that's relevant enough for you. I'll lay the Gaustad moments to rest as he is no longer in Buffalo.

Let me know, I'll show you the clips again if you need a reality check. This has been a war the Sabres have been losing. A couple of fights don't change that, but considering the Sabres don't get bullied anymore is a victory in itself...apparently so much so that Sabres fans can't help but crow!
"Body Armor" LMAO... what a drama queen you are! You are in denial.

Fact: Campbell started the fight and got beat down.

True story.

I have said on literally dozens of occasions that the Bruins bullied the Sabres over the last couple of years. Not so prior to 2010-2011. Your memory is greatly inflated.

Speaking of "crow", not sure if it was you ore one of the other stooges who said Sabres fans would be eating crow when Charo or Looch avenged Thorntons beating. How'd that work out for ya? After all the abuse heaped on by some bandwagon Bruins fans *cough cough*, why wouldn't we "crow"? The fact that you could dish it out in heaps but get all butthurt now that the shoe is on the other foot shows what a pathetic homer you really are.
__________________
_____________________________________________
I don't argue, I just explain why you're wrong.

Last edited by Jack Schitt; 02-16-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #236 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Jack Schitt's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin_Cakes View Post
It's not just the 2 fights that the Sabres have won, it's the fact that the Bruins have gone from a goon team to a ballet team on ice ever since Scott beat down Thornton. For the most part the B's have been playing very soft and nonphysical since. It's like John Scott has intimidated every Bruin to the point where they are on their best behavior when they play the Sabres.
Jack Schitt Thanks this post.



You are, to borrow a phrase from BOSTONASSRAPER - "one of the good ones" Muffin_Cakes! Welcome to the site!
__________________
_____________________________________________
I don't argue, I just explain why you're wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #237 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by srehm1 View Post
it was a joke. you guys take this sh!t too seriously at times. And for every idiotic Bruins homer on here, there is an equally obknoxious Bruins hater. You know that. just look at tflyer and all those clowns who signed up right after scott scrambled Thornton's brains.
1. Srehm i did sign up after Scott beat up on Thornton only because of the wins and draws BS Thornton received after the fight on hf.com.

2. I could'nt believe the BS i was reading on the Bruin homer posts or quote's
with all the f cking excuse's that they come up with.

3. Why can't these homers take a loss in a fight or game.

4. These homers think the Bruin's are the toughest, may be but after two games against the Sabers,no one went after Scott with more excuse's

5. They pretty much have Thornton lucic,Chara and Mcquaid as the top four HW all that can beat up Scott, and there's that idiot in the minors that was going to do the job and beat up Scott as well. I'm not saying there not tough
but lets get real.

6. Truth be told i have lots of respect for Thornton, but he is getting long on the tooth, and as for Lucic who has he really fought in the last three years, once he go's more with the big boys we can call him a HW, as for the other two guys well we know the truth on them.

7. Homers won't admit Scott is tough, hell i'm not a fan of his but i call him a tough SOB. And no Bruin will beat him, may fight him but not beat him.

8. Excuse's excuse's excuse's' man up and take it as it is.

9. And lastly if these homer Bruin fans are going the wright this BS on this site for us to read, get ready for CLOWN'S like me, to walk all over it.......

I do respect most Bruin fans but there's a hand full, well most readers know about them.


I CALL IT AS IT IS
HW WILL LOSE SOME AND WILL WIN SOME



GO FLYERS---- A PROUD FAN BUT MOSTLY A HOCKEY FAN

Last edited by tflyer; 02-16-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #238 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Boston Garden's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post
"Body Armor" LMAO... what a drama queen you are! You are in denial.

Fact: Campbell started the fight and got beat down.

True story.

I have said on literally dozens of occasions that the Bruins bullied the Sabres over the last couple of years. Not so prior to 2010-2011. Your memory is greatly inflated.

Speaking of "crow", not sure if it was you ore one of the other stooges who said Sabres fans would be eating crow when Charo or Looch avenged Thorntons beating. How'd that work out for ya? After all the abuse heaped on by some bandwagon Bruins fans *cough cough*, why wouldn't we "crow"? The fact that you could dish it out in heaps but get all butthurt now that the shoe is on the other foot shows what a pathetic homer you really are.
Alright, go fight somebody with a plastic shield in front of their face...let me know how that works out for you.

I won't entertain your "bandwagon fan" insinuation, I have nothing to prove to you. Not to mention more than one poster has accused you of changing your favorite team like the seasons themselves. It's such a petty argument to crowbar in over the internet.

I'm not the one that's "butthurt" I said nothing inflammatory towards you or the Sabres, but then you couldn't help yourself so you picked an e-fight with me. Crow all you want, but expect a response in kind.

Also, do me a favor and drop the dead horse BBB defense card out of your rhetoric. You flat out acknowledged that you were picking an e-fight with myself...this isn't the BBB coming at you unprovoked.
Reply With Quote
  #239 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Boston Garden's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post
Boo hoo. You make Boston Garden look reasonable.

The Sabres controlled the first 10 minutes, were dominated the next 30, and took over in the 3rd. For once they capitalized on some opportunities. Knobgoblin or whatever his name is gave up some big rebounds. Myers and stafford finally did something. Miller stood on his head again. The Bruins looked pretty uninspired. Certainly not what I expected at all.


As far as ruining lottery chances... I couldn't care less if the only games they win are against Boston... Beat Em and beat Em up... just to hear you whine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Garden View Post
Clearly YOU don't want to be reasonable, if your trying to passive aggressively throw stones my way.

Not to mention the hypocrisy by some Sabres fans, that complain about Bruins fans being over the top.

If 2 fights make you forget the years of domination then the more power to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post
Oh, it wasnt meant to be "passive aggressive", I was straight up calling you a whiny excuse making homer... but surprisingly Yohan is even worse than you are.

You can cling to the "years" of "domination" (I think the W-L record over the last decade or so isn't quite "domination") because its clearly OVER...


YOU whining about someone being over the top? I guess you can dish it out but can't take it, huh?
Quoted for when you pull out the BBB card.

To nobody's surprise, you sign on immediately after I post my response. It's clear what your agenda is here.
Reply With Quote
  #240 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:39 PM
Jack Schitt's Avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Garden View Post
Alright, go fight somebody with a plastic shield in front of their face...let me know how that works out for you.

I won't entertain your "bandwagon fan" insinuation, I have nothing to prove to you. Not to mention more than one poster has accused you of changing your favorite team like the seasons themselves. It's such a petty argument to crowbar in over the internet.

I'm not the one that's "butthurt" I said nothing inflammatory towards you or the Sabres, but then you couldn't help yourself so you picked an e-fight with me. Crow all you want, but expect a response in kind.

Also, do me a favor and drop the dead horse BBB defense card out of your rhetoric. You flat out acknowledged that you were picking an e-fight with myself...this isn't the BBB coming at you unprovoked.
Yeah, you're the "victim" here... you always are. Boo Hoo.

Any poster who has been here for a while and isn't a complete retard knows that I am a Sabre fan and have been from day 1. Have I been critical of them? Hell yeah.

Again, the Bruins bullied the soft Sabres for the past two seasons. Prior to that, that wasn't the case. You rest on the laurels of the last 2 years. That is the past. The NOW is an entirely different story, eh? Sabres fans do owe the Bruins a debt of gratitude for forcing them to toughen up. Again, I believe I have said that dozens of times. The bottom line is that the Bruins aren't the bullies they were before. They aren't any tougher than most other teams and don't play that style they had over the past 2 seasons. That's just a TRUE STORY. If you refuse to acknowlege the truth that's your problem.
__________________
_____________________________________________
I don't argue, I just explain why you're wrong.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nhl, possible fights

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 PM.