Old 01-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Hall of Famer

i think win Boulton,they didnt show the best punch in the replay. What a hit by Clarkson on Shelley. Rinaldo Clarkson next?
You don't cheapshot one of my players like that, it doesn't make any sense. Fight a guy straight up, whoever wins, wins, but at the end of the day respect yourself for being a fair player and a fair fighter.
The Sheriff
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Veteran

no way

no way is that a Win for Boulton..
Old 01-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Hall of Famer

Was that a KD for Boulton? Couldn't see if the punch landed or not but Boulton threw a punch and Shelley went down. If not it was a draw in a good fight with both landing a few nice rights.
Fellows, let's be reasonable, huh? This is not the time or the place to perform some kind of a half-assed autopsy on a fish... And I'm not going to stand here and see that thing cut open and see that little Kintner boy spill out all over the dock. - Mayor Vaugn
Old 01-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Hall of Famer

it looked like shelley either slipped or was pulled down when they were grappling b/c he was laughing at the end, but i'm not 100%. draw until we see a replay.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Veteran

just re- watched it twice. Shelley landed a good one early, and some real nice Jersey Jabs. Boulton Landed a nice right cross.. Shelly is really tired at end of fight. Punch landed on his helmet, and beign tired he is pulled down.. No KD.. No win, just a good fight.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:44 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly Fan 27 View Post
it looked like shelley either slipped or was pulled down when they were grappling b/c he was laughing at the end, but i'm not 100%. draw until we see a replay.
They even showed a replay on the Devil feed but both views they showed had Boutlon's back blocking whether the punch landed or not. Shelley was fine and all so it wouldn't have been a TKO or anything but if the punch landed I may have to give Boulton the win for the KD. They were throwing with intent which was nice.
Fellows, let's be reasonable, huh? This is not the time or the place to perform some kind of a half-assed autopsy on a fish... And I'm not going to stand here and see that thing cut open and see that little Kintner boy spill out all over the dock. - Mayor Vaugn
Old 01-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psustu View Post
just re- watched it twice. Shelley landed a good one early, and some real nice Jersey Jabs. Boulton Landed a nice right cross.. Shelly is really tired at end of fight. Punch landed on his helmet, and beign tired he is pulled down.. No KD.. No win, just a good fight.
Nice. I was hoping the Flyer feed showed where the punch landed. I thought they landed about 3 nice rights each though.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Hall of Famer

Solid draw, Bolton reminds me a little of Darren Langdon with his endurance a somewhat technical style.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Super All-Star

Probably no fights today in the Bruins-Rangers game, everyone looks uninterested
Old 01-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins0506 View Post
Probably no fights today in the Bruins-Rangers game, everyone looks uninterested
Knew my strategy would work! Thornton-Rupp
Old 01-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Haha just as you say this we get Rupp-Thornton. Looked like a draw to me on first view.

“I told the players on the ice, don’t mess with me, because if you do, I won’t warn you, I’ll just start swinging." - Donald Brashear
Old 01-21-2012, 02:04 PM
Hall of Famer

Rupp and Thorton had a spirited bout.
RIP Derek Boogarrd
RIP Rick Rypien
RIP Wade Belak
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Spoke too soon dude.

Rupp vs Thorton in a short but good scrap.

Rupp looked to land a couple more shots but I gotta go draw in a good scrap. Looked like if it went longer Rupps reach advantage wouldve given him the advantage as he looked to land cleaner shots.
Hall of Famer

Looked like Edge Rupp on first view for landing more and cleaner.

0321 00'-05' Celer Silens Mortalis
Old 01-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Hall of Famer

I'm going with even draw for Boulton and Shelley, but I can understand those going with Boulton.
Closed Thread

Tags
nhl, possible fights