Old 03-30-2011, 09:16 AM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bileur View Post
Live by the sword die by the sword. Downie took a run at Neil's head in the 1st, he better be ready to answer for it. Neil will drop the elbow on him if that's what it takes to get him to go.
I don't doubt it. I missed the game last night and Downie does that stuff all the time.
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2011, 09:49 AM
Hall of Famer

Fan flicks off Chris Neil at 1:42. And watch Lightning coach Boucher losing his mind at the 2:06 mark. His eyes are about to pop out of his head

YouTube - NHL TBLightning Steve Downie...
Old 03-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashem
Probably found it in a dumpster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey doc View Post
Then it probably was a Bruins fan if he was rummaging through the garbage.
No you are!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:35 AM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugden Flu View Post
I'm not sure what Pig Face was trying to accomplish by pulling down Downie & the ref.? Guess he wanted to be the 1st one to the showers.
What do you think he was trying to accomplish? Downie is a piece of ****, after the elbow directed at Neil during the first, Neil should have done worse.

Not every fight needs respect.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:59 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah View Post
What do you think he was trying to accomplish? Downie is a piece of ****, after the elbow directed at Neil during the first, Neil should have done worse.

Not every fight needs respect.
jesus...u def love neil so much, homer

everybody know neil is piece of **** and cheap prick.....(i'm not saying that downie is not a cheap prick) but Neil is one of the cheapest player
Old 03-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpzilla View Post
Fan flicks off Chris Neil at 1:42. And watch Lightning coach Boucher losing his mind at the 2:06 mark. His eyes are about to pop out of his head

YouTube - NHL TBLightning Steve Downie Fight vs Chris Neil Sens Guy Boucher Freaks
mmm... boucher didn't lose his mind....he was just telling his players what to do that's all....
Old 03-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM24 View Post
This fight showed the great and bad side of both these players.

If you are playing against Chris Neil he isn't so intimidating that you can't just have a middleweight go take him on, but at the same time, Neil can fight anyone and grind out a win. It is a funny give and take.

In this fight, Downie wanted out of it, sure he threw some shots, but if this fight kept going Neil would have won, and he was upset and just punked him at the ends by pulling Downie to the ice. Downie wouldn't even make eye contact after the fight. I am not calling Downie out, I think it is great that a player like him and take on and hold his own against Neil, but as a hockey guy, watching this fight gave me the impression the Downie was just doing his thing and Neil was the much tougher guy.

Draw with a mental win to Neil.
THIS.
How can anyone give a WIN or edge in obvious draw?
Surprised Chris didn't fill in Downs syndrome.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Super All-Star

Are you serious? Headbutt? He's CLEARLY saying "I'm done!", he repeats it several times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdameo View Post
jesus...u def love neil so much, homer

everybody know neil is piece of **** and cheap prick.....(i'm not saying that downie is not a cheap prick) but Neil is one of the cheapest player
How many suspensions does "one of the cheapest player" have again?
Old 03-30-2011, 11:10 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bileur View Post
Are you serious? Headbutt? He's CLEARLY saying "I'm done!", he repeats it several times.

How many suspensions does "one of the cheapest player" have again?
nobody know what exactly he said and who cares what he said......i dont think he said "i'm done" but i can't tell for sure

if you think neil is not a cheap player then i don't know what the fk is wrong with you
Old 03-30-2011, 11:14 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
nobody know what exactly he said and who cares what he said......i dont think he said "i'm done" but i can't tell for sure

if you think neil is not a cheap player then i don't know what the fk is wrong with you
If Neil is "cheap", what do you call Downie?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:28 PM
All-Star

There both cheap, that's why there so entertaining.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:56 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerpunch View Post
If Neil is "cheap", what do you call Downie?
why do you really have to jump into somebody else's conversation and didn't bother to see the rest of conversation?

LOOK THE F*CKING REST CONVERSATION

I SAID THAT DOWNIE IS A CHEAP PRICK TOO

u got nothing better to do but pick a fight online?
Old 03-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO213 View Post
After watching the cideo again it does seem that Downie yells ''I'm done!'', I didn't initially understand what he was saying but it does appear as though he was yelling at the linesmen,
he was yelling IM DONE as he threw a left hand punch lol then continued to say it again
Old 03-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
why do you really have to jump into somebody else's conversation and didn't bother to see the rest of conversation?

LOOK THE F*CKING REST CONVERSATION

I SAID THAT DOWNIE IS A CHEAP PRICK TOO

u got nothing better to do but pick a fight online?
Not interested in your "conversation" whatsoever, just pointing out the hypocrisy of that post. Sorry if I didn't read all your entries as your retarded comments usually make me want to stab myself in the eyeballs.

Anyone here would take Neil on their team in a heartbeat.
Downie, not likely.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerpunch View Post
Not interested in your "conversation" whatsoever, just pointing out the hypocrisy of that post. Sorry if I didn't read all your entries as your retarded comments usually make me want to stab myself in the eyeballs.

Anyone here would take Neil on their team in a heartbeat.
Downie, not likely.
hypocrisy?

can you explain that? I called Neil a dirty player when a homer didn't think he was a dirty. I never said that Downie is NOT a dirty player. I do think he is a dirty player too.

Of course I would like to take Neil on my team.

what the fk do you mean "downie, not likely"????? He had 20+ goals last year.....

ur making urself look like a moron

LOL I just checked your profile.....ur a sens fan....why the hell am i wasting my time talking with a homer...

i'm done.
Closed Thread

Tags
chris neil, ottawa senators, steve downie, tampa bay lightning