Old 02-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead2k5 View Post
She was about to but then started adjusting her dress/shirt. WTF was up with the beer man yelling at her? He comes out of nowhere just to yell at her, what is he saying, "Hey missy you better keep your titties in your dress?" FU Beerman!!
LOL, you wish - me too, actually. I think she was ordering a couple more beers or hotdogs or something. Whatever she was doing, it distracted me from the fight the first couple times I watched it - nice to see where her priorities lie when there's a fight going on right in front of her!

Prust looked pissed after the scrap was over, so if he is nursing a sore hand or an injury it makes sense - either way, Boulton took over towards the end and won the fight.

- The Duke of Wellington after the Battle of Waterloo, June 18, 1815.
Advertisement
Old 02-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Hall of Famer

Boult's showed the difference between a legit HW and a wannabee in this one. He pounded on Prust, overpowering him for the win.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:30 AM
Hall of Famer

Brandon Prust vs Eric Boulton-Win Boulton.
Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live...at least for a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take..OUR FREEDOM!
KILROY was here
2007 HF ProPick'em Champ
Old 02-15-2011, 04:04 PM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugden Flu View Post
Boult's showed the difference between a legit HW and a wannabee in this one. He pounded on Prust, overpowering him for the win.
Thats bull**** SF..Prust isn't a wanna be. He's a has to be because no one else will answer the bell..And all you guys saying Prust is 200lbs are nutz..Rangers have him listed at 192..
Old 02-18-2011, 08:19 AM
Hall of Famer

Decisive win for Boulton. Easily the most entertaining Prust fight of the season!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaddaBing Badda Boom View Post
Win Boulton but to be fair it looked as if Prust's throwing hand is injured - He had opportunities but did not engage.
To be even more fair Prust initiated the fight by turning around and tapping Boulton on the shin so if his throwing hand is injured he got the outcome that was expected which is him getting his ass handed to him.

Remember the Hemsky incident!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Hall of Famer

Boulto win...

Unfortunate for Prust to have to deal with Boulton, as many have said, Prust is the underdog. We have to give him credit for showing up, though. I saw a few mentions of Prust fighting with an injured throwing hand; it looks as if he hurt the hand during th current fight. He went in swinging but obviously left with something wrong to his right hand. Not too sure what was truly wrong.
Anyway, gotta go with Boulton, as he seemed to be fairly comfortable and in control for the majority of the fight, and finished hard. Boulton proved, again, that he is not to ever be taken lightly. Interesting what would have come from a Boogaard/ Boulton fight... Tried finding a clip and can't. Have Boogaard and Boulton ever fought? Eric Boulton has fought some legit HWs and I just can't find him against Derek Boogaard. Brasher, Belak, Rupp, Orr, Cote, Godard, but no Boogaard. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places...
Old 02-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaton View Post
Thats bull**** SF..Prust isn't a wanna be. He's a has to be because no one else will answer the bell..And all you guys saying Prust is 200lbs are nutz..Rangers have him listed at 192..
Yah and so are alot of other fighters they are listed heavier and taller, Thornton is listed 6'1" 210 he is 5'11"195 lbs. i talked with him and was right next to him
Old 02-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtown View Post
To be even more fair Prust initiated the fight by turning around and tapping Boulton on the shin so if his throwing hand is injured he got the outcome that was expected which is him getting his ass handed to him.
No Boulton actually iniated the fight....watch as he comes out and right before the face off he issued what I am assuming a challenge to Prust..Prust being the gamer he is and not wanting to let his team down obliges a few seconds after the puck is in play...
Old 02-18-2011, 10:36 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashem View Post
Yah and so are alot of other fighters they are listed heavier and taller, Thornton is listed 6'1" 210 he is 5'11"195 lbs. i talked with him and was right next to him
I find it hard to believe Thornton is 195lbs...I have seen him off of the ice and he looks to be more around the 210-215 lb range and about 6'1..
Closed Thread

Tags
atlanta thrashers, brandon prust, eric boulton, new york rangers