comfortable
Old 11-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Hall of Famer

Minnesota at Colorado 11/27/10

Vote: Kyle Brodziak vs Chris Stewart Nov 27, 2010
YouTube - Kyle Brodziak vs Chris Stewart...
YouTube - Kyle Brodziak vs Chris Stewart...

Kyle Brodziak vs Chris Stewart

Right after the face off they drop the gloves and square up for a good 15 seconds, Stewart grabs on first and just hits him about several times, he gets Brodziak's helmet off and just pounded the back of kyles head. Then they fall to the ice.

total dominance 100% win for Stewart

Stewart gave a good brasher taunt to Clutterbuck while he was going to he dressing room, hopefully more fights are coming, the av's are raping the wild

Last edited by VodkaFish; 11-28-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: vids/link
Advertisement
Old 11-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Coach

Minnesota at Colorado 11/27/2010

Chris Stewart vs Kyle Brodziak:

This one started off the face-off after Ryan O'Byrne ran over Nystrom with a clean hit. Not sure why, but they dropped the gloves off the face-off and had a long fair square off. They circled each other for awhile than Stewart reaches in and starts throwing several rights but none looked to land more than glancing shots. Stewart throws more rights and Brodziak is in trouble and can't get much offense going. Stewart keeps the rights going and than switches over to the lefts and catches Brodziak with at least one good shot. Stewart tries a few more rights and the fights over. Stewart just overwhelms Brodziak the entire fight. Win Stewart.

"Let's get out of this sh*thole."
Phil Esposito, on Winnipeg, after Team Canada lost game 3 of the 1972 series to the Russians.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:48 PM
Veteran

very very clear that Brodziak isn't a fighter. Oddest thing though is the Wild completely 100% dominated play the rest of the period. Clutterbuck was beaking off to someone too--lets see if he puts his money where the stache is.

dominant win by Stewart. man that guy is ugly.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:50 PM
Veteran

O'Byrne didnt "run over" Nystrom. They went shoulder to shoulder and Nystrom fell. Nystrom really wanted a piece of O'Byrne, but Big O skated away.

Why Stewart and Brodziak went at it is beyond me, especially Brodziak, who rarely drops them, and it showed.

Stewart got some rights in to the helmet, then took it off for Brodziak, and got a few more rights in for the win.

His cockiness and and gesture to the Wild bench will probably earn him an ass whooping in the 3rd. Probably by someone who DOES drop them normally.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:50 PM
Clever admin title

Its funny to see this. Brodz is normally the first guy into a scrum and the first guy to address another - all of us knowing that he'll not drop the gloves and do anything. But, he's there to address things... Stewart showed why those mitts stay on.

Sounds decisive win for Stewart.
MN Wild Team Forum
RIP Bob "Probie" Probert - 7/5/2010
RIP Derek "Boogie Man" Boogaard - 5/13/2011
Old 11-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Hall of Famer

Sending down Kassian was a great idea as for clutterbuck the last thing we need is him fighting, surprisingly we got momentum after the fight.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Veteran

you can't take the canadien out of a player that quickly...of coure O'byrne skated away.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise View Post
O'Byrne didnt "run over" Nystrom. They went shoulder to shoulder and Nystrom fell. Nystrom really wanted a piece of O'Byrne, but Big O skated away.

Why Stewart and Brodziak went at it is beyond me, especially Brodziak, who rarely drops them, and it showed.

Stewart got some rights in to the helmet, then took it off for Brodziak, and got a few more rights in for the win.

His cockiness and and gesture to the Wild bench will probably earn him an ass whooping in the 3rd. Probably by someone who DOES drop them normally.
O'Byrne did "run over" Nystrom. Feel free to watch the replay. Nystrom was embarrassed and wanted to fight O'Byrne after, but he clearly got run over and thats why he wanted a fight.

Phil Esposito, on Winnipeg, after Team Canada lost game 3 of the 1972 series to the Russians.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:

No we won't, Staubitz/Nystrom wont do ****, I do like Staubitz but he doesn't address anything at all.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:09 PM
Super All-Star

Stewart had to leave the game....hand injury it appears

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n108GJ4Ux2I

You're a sidewalk cipher speaking prionic jive.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:12 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Boobs View Post
O'Byrne did "run over" Nystrom. Feel free to watch the replay. Nystrom was embarrassed and wanted to fight O'Byrne after, but he clearly got run over and thats why he wanted a fight.
If thats your thought of running over someone, my grandma and my 4 year old need to lace them up, because they have run over things with much more force than that.

We wont see Stewart eat a fist or 2 in the 3rd, because funny, he hasnt returned to the bench. Hand injury = P U S S Y.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Veteran

so it's sort of a moral victory.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Hall of Famer

Thatsa shame because it would be nice to see any number of Wild player that are tougher than him grab him and beat the living tar out of him.

What a douche move with that hand gesture.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:23 PM
Coach

Quote:
If thats your thought of running over someone, my grandma and my 4 year old need to lace them up, because they have run over things with much more force than that.

We wont see Stewart eat a fist or 2 in the 3rd, because funny, he hasnt returned to the bench. Hand injury = P U S S Y.
I get that you're a frustrated Wild fan, but I seriously doubt your grandma ever hit anyone that hard. She doesn't seem like she's all that solid, but if thats all it takes to run over Nystrom....

Old 11-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sheriff View Post
Stewart had to leave the game....vag injury it appears
fixed for accuracy.

The Joyride
The Pilots Pilot
Closed Thread

Tags
chris stewart, colorado avalanche, kyle brodziak, minnesota wild