Old 02-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler1 View Post
Boll bailed on Godard because they had an odd man rush w a delayed penalty , which resulted in a goal and a 2-0 lead.

Boll doesnt bitch out on anybody, he gets his ass handed to him alot , but he doesnt bitch out.

Dorsett & Cooke and chirping each other...
Columbus got the odd man rush and delayed penalty because Boll bitched out.

Boll hit Godard. Godard challenged Boll. Godard slashed Boll after Boll declined. Refs arm went up. Columbus got an odd man rush and scored.
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Super All-Star

Boll and Godard just fought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppdiYBV-uG4
Old 02-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Hall of Famer

Boll vs Godard

I still don't get why people on here bitch on Boll, he will literally fight anything
Old 02-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelleyFan45 View Post
Boll and Godard just fought.

guess after we are up 4-1 boll didn't bitch out after all?

odd the sh*tty columbus blue jackets playing the defending champions with a 1-0 lead that is dangerous while playing the penguins and boll is bitching out. Guy is in the top 3 in fights this year going with everyone but he plays smart against a better team and he is bitchin out?

man you guys dont make any sense sometimes.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1480 View Post
Typical bitch play by Tyutin to turn his back on the play. Maybe Euros need tohave little stop signs on their backs like kid hockey players have. Good to see Brassard step up for a teammate though. Euros have needed North Americans saving them for over a century now....
I'm all for ****ting on Euro's, but give me a break Tyutin is a bitch because Cooke is a conniving piece of sh*t? Don't worry though Gary Bettman has Cooke's back.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghjkfdhgfd View Post
Boll vs Godard

I still don't get why people on here bitch on Boll, he will literally fight anything
me neither......he has 6 goals this year and gets BEAT a bunch, but he still gets a ton of sh*t here.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Hall of Famer

Who won ?

Games Attended 2012-2013: 12
Fights Seen 2012-2013: 12
Old 02-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Pro

It looked like Godard connected with a couple early, and Boll just hung on. Boll did duck a huge punch by Godard late in the scrap.
Win Godard
Old 02-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejester View Post

odd the sh*tty columbus blue jackets playing the defending champions with a 1-0 lead that is dangerous while playing the penguins and boll is bitching out. Guy is in the top 3 in fights this year going with everyone but he plays smart against a better team and he is bitchin out?

man you guys dont make any sense sometimes.
Pens ain't the better team with Crosby, Malkin, Letestu and Kunitz out of the lineup. But I see your point.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Roberts View Post
Who won ?
Godard landed two quick ones to side of head ear. Boll tying up and dodging a few. Godard may have scored a few more w/o much damage. Maybe they just glanced off helmet. Godard falls at one point and Boll hesitated, then tried to shove or throw, it was hard to tell. Kind of awkward moment.

Godard gets back up and tries a few more, nothing happening thing. Then he lands one body shot and that was about it. Refs come in.

Decision to Godard if any but it was rather uneventful as far as anything significant landing.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Veteran

Quote:
me neither......he has 6 goals this year and gets BEAT a bunch, but he still gets a ton of sh*t here.
Not from me. I got no problem with Boll. Wish the league had about 100 more guys like him.

Brassard didn't get an instigator because the hero didn't even drop his gloves in his encounter with Cooke. Lots of complaints about Cooke, including some from me. I wish more guys would challenge him and less would complain to the media about him. Cooke had his gloves off and was willing to answer.

Good for Lovejoy trying to not be seen as the soft option on defense. I don't know why one linseman jumped in when Lovejoy appeared to get an advantage on Dorsett. Dorsett could have gotten hurt as he was the guy the solo zebra grabbed.

Godard looked angry in his fight with Boll. Boll wrecked Godard with a hit in the first period. Godard got out there with Boll late in the 3rd and threw a gloved shot, knocking Boll down. Boll got up, shedding the gloves as he rose. Most of the punching and landing was done by Godard.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:47 PM
All-Star

Quote:

Guy is in the top 3 in fights this year going with everyone but he plays smart against a better team and he is bitchin out?
Honestly, you really dont read anything on this site more accurate than that quote.

The Boll haters here are something else, when bottom line, anyone of you guys would immediately take him as a 4th liner on your team.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Jared Boll is the fukin man. In terms of pure toughness, he is arguably #1 in the league right now. Love that guy.

Good to see Godard get his gloves off and get back into the swing of things. He is afterall the only Penguin that doesn't fuk other dudes.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by acd1 View Post
Jared Boll is the fukin man. In terms of pure toughness, he is arguably #1 in the league right now. Love that guy.

Good to see Godard get his gloves off and get back into the swing of things. He is afterall the only Penguin that doesn't fuk other dudes.
Your guy there looks like he's taking one now himself.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Hall of Famer

Gotta give Godard the Win for the early shots.. also looked like he TKO'd the glass..

Tags
ben lovejoy, columbus blue jackets, derek dorsett, derick brassard, eric godard, jared boll, matt cooke, pittsburgh penguins