respectively
Go Back   hockeyfights.com forums > Team Forums > Western Conference > Los Angeles Kings

Old 10-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Hall of Famer

lol! i still have not been banned! with a rare few, you're right, most people on their are anti-fighting and especially anti-Westgarth. there comes a point where you get tired of explaining to them, if Westgarth is not in the line-up, people will get hurt! they just don't get it, and it seems like they want all 4 lines to score 100 goals. i think a lot of the posters are new NHL fans, and may not have been around pre-lock out. its a shame really.
lakingsfan19 (10-07-2011)
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Hall of Famer

A friend of mine called this morning and said the Westgarth haters are out in force on kingsinsider this morning. All of them don't have a fu(king clue. He said he tried to defend Westgarth and post a pro Westgarth message and was deleted/banned.

I fu(king hate all those douche bags on there and fu(king hate Hammond! It's only one game and I want Hammond to go away already...
With a wealth of disappointment stacking high. On a foundation built on who's to blame. It's leveled when you find the victims. And the perpetrators are one in the same. And I'm standing on the edge of oblivion, Standing on the edge of oblivion. And I'll put my best foot forward, Put my best foot forward. - The Briggs
Old 10-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Pro

Dude, I actually was allowed to post for a short time doing my usual defending of Westie, and these dipshi+s start teeing off on me, telling me I don't know what I'm talking about et cetera. After that I tried to explain that I'm from the East Coast and have been involved with hockey all my life blah blah, but these douches get real crappy, and I wasn't even derisive in my responses, but my posts kept getting deleted and then Hammond warns me that my insults won't be tolerated any longer. Meanwhile, these assh0les posts are on there.

Idiots have no clue about hockey. After one game they are screaming for management to WAIVE Bernier. I swear, no lie... it's on there. RETARDS.

I ran into the same thing on Let's Go Kings.com, and dropped that ****1n site after going to war with a few guys. Funniest thing about that site; When I was out in Cali they announced a drop-in game and I showed up but didn't tell them who I was, just that a friend told me about the opportunity. What a joke. All these guys chirping about how wicked their game is. Beer league pylons.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Hall of Famer

I just posted a drunk rant on letsgokings.com

So if you enjoy the rough stuff, go on the Kings soft thread and post against these idiots..
With a wealth of disappointment stacking high. On a foundation built on who's to blame. It's leveled when you find the victims. And the perpetrators are one in the same. And I'm standing on the edge of oblivion, Standing on the edge of oblivion. And I'll put my best foot forward, Put my best foot forward. - The Briggs
Old 10-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakingsfan19 View Post
I just posted a drunk rant on letsgokings.com

So if you enjoy the rough stuff, go on the Kings soft thread and post against these idiots..
Well I have now been banned from Letsgokings.com as well. So kingsinsider.com and rink mouse letsgokings.com can both go fu(k themselves with their anti fighting/hitting league they want.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Pro

You should see what these "long time KIngs fans" are posting on LAKIngs insider after the Devils game. The majority of the posts basically read that the "Kings are going nowhere", "what happened to our team they stink" and how they aren't going to make the playoffs. 3 fu(king games and they are already writing this team off. Unbelievable!! I can't believe they think after a few games the wheels are coming off. Jeez 3 games 3 points on the road, and they were in 2 out of the 3 games. OT for crying out loud.

The most amazing thing to me is that Hammond will allow massive amounts of Kings bashing, but even my tamest defense of the team is deleted.

It is actually motivating me to starting my own Kings site, and I'll just 86 idiots like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicoriceBiscuit For This Useful Post:
lakingsfan19 (10-15-2011)
Old 10-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicoriceBiscuit View Post
You should see what these "long time KIngs fans" are posting on LAKIngs insider after the Devils game. The majority of the posts basically read that the "Kings are going nowhere", "what happened to our team they stink" and how they aren't going to make the playoffs. 3 fu(king games and they are already writing this team off. Unbelievable!! I can't believe they think after a few games the wheels are coming off. Jeez 3 games 3 points on the road, and they were in 2 out of the 3 games. OT for crying out loud.

The most amazing thing to me is that Hammond will allow massive amounts of Kings bashing, but even my tamest defense of the team is deleted.

It is actually motivating me to starting my own Kings site, and I'll just 86 idiots like that.
You should.. I will join!
Old 10-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Hall of Famer

Now some idiots on lakingsinsider are calling for Clifford to be sent to Manchester. There are some fu(king tools on that site. That "Token" is a fu(king moron and I think he has butt love for Lokti.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:22 PM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakingsfan19 View Post
Now some idiots on lakingsinsider are calling for Clifford to be sent to Manchester. There are some fu(king tools on that site. That "Token" is a fu(king moron and I think he has butt love for Lokti.
Sat next to Hammond at Frozen Fury wish you guys were there to we would hassled the skinny little clown the whole game!! They banned me there to lakingsinsider for sticking up for westy what a joke
The Following User Says Thank You to ROZZY For This Useful Post:
lakingsfan19 (10-21-2011)
Old 10-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Pro

Rozzy join the club. Lakingsfan and myself have had the same treatment.

Where are all those idiots now that Westharth has been playing well? Those douchebags are new to hockey or merely flat out dipshi+s.

Actually, Hammond has emailed me, but it was basically to defending those turds. The things I said weren't even inflammatory, but it got me the gate. I was able to go on the site last game, but I'm over it. I can't stand reading the tripe that those casual hockey fans spew. They don't know the ass from a hole in the ground. I will continue to use Hammond's site for news, but I'm done reading the effluence of morons. There is a small band of people on this board (the Kings threads at least) that know what time it is, and are pretty straight up knowledgable hockey fans
lakingsfan19 (10-24-2011)
Old 10-27-2011, 10:28 PM
All-Star

Westy could have a big week coming up here! Next sat the 5th Pitt in town. Then you got that Monday SJ and Tuesday at home rematch with Mcgratton. Hopefully he quiets these clowns over there and this site for some
Old 10-30-2011, 06:36 AM
Hall of Famer

Whats up Kings fans, any chance of having Westgarth dressed tonight against COL? Whats his status
You don't cheapshot one of my players like that, it doesn't make any sense. Fight a guy straight up, whoever wins, wins, but at the end of the day respect yourself for being a fair player and a fair fighter.
The Sheriff
Old 10-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Pro

Very doubtful V12-Bturbo; Avs are too fast and without a HW on Colorado, there isn't a need for him in TM's master plan. I'm not taking a shot at your team, and do not mean for it to sound inflammatory.
V12_Bi-Turbo (11-01-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 12:24 PM
Hall of Famer

Since Nickdoh isn't around anymore...

I will go ahead and start the FIRE TM chant!

This team has no gritt and the play sucks. I could sit here and call out players, but the fact is, they will do good on other teams. It's not the players, it's the fu(king system.

Clifford plays with energy and has a pretty good game, but dip sh*t only gives the kid 5 mins of playing time.

Last edited by lakingsfan19; 11-01-2011 at 10:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lakingsfan19 For This Useful Post:
V12_Bi-Turbo (11-01-2011)
Old 11-01-2011, 05:51 AM
Hall of Famer

I was VERY surprised that we got the two points against you guys...considering the record which the Avalanche had with you last season.. Quick seemed like a brick wall to us in 10/11.

It was a weird game, you outshooted us 32-16 or something like that and we picked up the win. I think Varlamov was the man who Colorado should thank.
You don't cheapshot one of my players like that, it doesn't make any sense. Fight a guy straight up, whoever wins, wins, but at the end of the day respect yourself for being a fair player and a fair fighter.
The Sheriff