Old 03-20-2013, 09:40 PM
Hall of Famer

So close to seeing the light!

Brashear beat your favorite fighter. Undisputed top 5 all time.
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSalBB91 View Post
Dude drop the whole 2-0 thing ... if you wanna be all happy go lucky because your rag dall beat our rag doll and your giant beat Thornton. go ahead i mean keep it to yourself. Its kind of embarrassing if your bragging about that. Idk if your a Buffalo fan or not so corrst me if im worng but it doesnt really matter. Buffalo has certainly fed off of the fight against the Bruins but thats all? it has literally led to nothing once again in Buffalo and they will fail to make the playoff's. Buffalo fan's or Bruin Bashers looooovvvvvveeee chirping about Scott beating the hell out of Thornton, but thats litrerally like me bragging about how Lucic handled Kaletta and mocked the Crowd after. Lucic fighting Kaleta was just Lucic trying to shut him and the crowd up and for some reason, the weird fans that are Buffalo fans cheared when Lucic pumbled him lol. Respect to Kaleta for fighting him , thats Balls! but dont "Raise the Roof" after Lucic nearly put your visor into your forhead. Nothing to Brag about ... just like Scott beating thornton.

I donīt know what you want to say, but Iīm a bruins fan and I didnīt enjoy anything from the bruins-sabres games this season...

I donīt care about the fighting records... even tampa bay won their fights against the bruins this season, but if crombeen beats your fifth best fighter on the team itīs not as impressive as the statistic sound...

"Religion is the opium of the people" - Karl Marx
Old 03-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim13 View Post
Differences of opinion are fine. Spewing bullsh*t followed by bullsh*t followed by more bullsh*t is not.

As I said, you won't find an instance of even the most extreme Flyers fans claiming the Flyers are as tough as the Bruins but you and the other forum disease have made a habit of littering these boards with repeated references to the Flyers being "one of the softest teams in the league," and that's an invalid opinion that simply isn't grounded in any semblance of fact. A quick glance at the fighting leaders chart will confirm this. You know it's an invalid opinion. Yet you persist with it. Ad f*cking nausea.

There's a difference between rooting for your team, as you like to frame it, and constantly seeking attention. What you do is constantly seek attention, and do so at the expense of everyone else's pleasure, then frame it as people being Bruins haters.
What's with this scolding people act? You're not absolved of the behavior you are railing against. Many of your Flyers fight calls border on the absurd. And you also have a nasty habit of exploding with anger anytime someone thinks a Flyer lost a fight - aka, a difference of opinion from your own.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bruins29 For This Useful Post:
Boston Garden (03-20-2013)
Old 03-20-2013, 09:46 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post
Second, Sabres fans gloat about Scott concussing Thornton because we were the whipping boys here after the Miller/Lucic incident. Some Bruins homers beat that dead horse ad nauseum. They constantly reminded everyone how badass the Bruins were. It was explained to them how often team toughness goes in cycles, and Boston was at the apex at that time, but they refuse to listen. Now Scott knocks their HW designated fighter, and they can't take what they gave out ?
I can understand Sabres fanīs... If I would be one, I would be happy aswell... after some seasons without any toughness you have now a real hw on your team...

I didnīt get the whole lucic/miller stuff... for me that play wasnīt even that bad, miller was out of his zone by a mile and lucic was late and "finished" a check... => the sabres reacted (ok it was a weak reaction, but they didnīt have any fighters on there roster at that time) and the case was closed (for me)...

Old 03-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Content Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins29 View Post
What's with this scolding people act? You're not absolved of the behavior you are railing against. Many of your Flyers fight calls border on the absurd. And you also have a nasty habit of exploding with anger anytime someone thinks a Flyer lost a fight - aka, a difference of opinion from your own.
You're obviously thinking of the other tim...t800, who doesn't post here anymore for obvious reasons. Not under that name anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phila26Flyers For This Useful Post:
tim13 (03-20-2013)
Old 03-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Hall of Famer

Going way back a few pages in this thread, I'll say my opinion is my own, I represent myself, and in no way would "police" a member who likes my favorite team. I don't agree with every B's fan on the site, but it's not my place to "police" him for his opinion. I have nobody on "ignore", I read everybody's rubbish, including Hockey Doc, T Flyer, Muffin top, and mikeb.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Content Team

Quote:
Haha...ahh man.

Please don't lump me in with mikeb!

There's no way to stop the trash talk at this point. It's part of the site. You could dump all of us antagonists and more would just take our place. It's like when the cops pull a gang member off the street...and 3 more just pop up and take his place. Besides, trash talk is what fuels hockeyfights.com!
Then I'd rather be the cop than the gang member whose homeboys think is the sh*t but everyone else knows is stupid.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phila26Flyers For This Useful Post:
tim13 (03-20-2013)
Old 03-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim13 View Post
Yes, the Flyers don't have "an inkling of toughness" was a perfectly legitimate comment.

The Flyers don't have "an inkling of toughness" but then in two posts you go on to give not one, not two, but three examples of Flyers players fighting out of their classes.

If the Flyers didn't have "an inkling of toughness," would you be able to so quickly cite three instances of Flyers players fighting out of their classes?

If the Bruins are so f*cking bad *ss and the heavy-less Flyers are such a bunch of vaginas, would they have the same amount of fights on the season?

After all, you did nominate the Bruins as the best enforcing team in the mid season thread.

The Flyers aren't as tough as the Bruins and I don't think anyone, including Doc or this tflyer guy, have claimed they are.

But not "an inkling of toughness" were your words...

What is it about a guy willingly dropping the gloves with a guy that he knows he'll lose to 9 times out of 10 that isn't tough?

Grossmann takes on Parros, one of the biggest and best heavies in the league for only his third fight... didn't take "an inkling of toughness" for him to do that.

Rinaldo, a middleweight, takes on one of the best and most experienced heavies in the league... didn't take "an inkling of toughness" for him to do that.

McGinn, a rook, takes on one of the best and most experienced middleweights in the league... didn't take "an inkling of toughness" for him to do that.

Differences of opinion are fine. Spewing bullsh*t followed by bullsh*t followed by more bullsh*t is not.

As I said, you won't find an instance of even the most extreme Flyers fans claiming the Flyers are as tough as the Bruins but you and the other forum disease have made a habit of littering these boards with repeated references to the Flyers being "one of the softest teams in the league," and that's an invalid opinion that simply isn't grounded in any semblance of fact. A quick glance at the fighting leaders chart will confirm this. You know it's an invalid opinion. Yet you persist with it. Ad f*cking nausea.

There's a difference between rooting for your team, as you like to frame it, and constantly seeking attention. What you do is constantly seek attention, and do so at the expense of everyone else's pleasure, then frame it as people being Bruins haters.

It's more like you're a cockroach and most people don't like cockroaches. And I especially don't like continually having your entrails all over the bottom of my shoe.
You realize who I was talking too correct? I had just provided him with "facts", but it doesn't make a difference. He's going to parrot the same bull**** about the Bruins over and over again...which is fine. But when I go over the top and play the role of Hockey Doc, it's tisk tisk.

It is what it is, Hockey Doc came into this thread talking **** about the Bruins so I returned the favor. Simple as that. I'd hope that you-being above the nonsense and all would understand that, look at the context of the conversation.

In summary, don't come into a thread unprovoked spewing crap about anther poster's team and expect that your team is "off-limits" from the same rhetoric. The collateral damage is unfortunate, but it had to be done. This isn't the first thread he's attempted to hi-jack in the last few days.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnuetten View Post
I can understand Sabres fanīs... If I would be one, I would be happy aswell... after some seasons without any toughness you have now a real hw on your team...

I didnīt get the whole lucic/miller stuff... for me that play wasnīt even that bad, miller was out of his zone by a mile and lucic was late and "finished" a check... => the sabres reacted (ok it was a weak reaction, but they didnīt have any fighters on there roster at that time) and the case was closed (for me)...
No disrespect, but neither you or that other poster were in these threads at the time. The ****- talking was incredible. There were a handful of Bruins fans at the time that would constantly bring it up. They were relentless. They were riding the high of the toughest team that bullied weak teams. Times have changed. They aren't bullying anyone anymore, and Scott concussed their tough guy and nobody did anything about it. Campbell started a fight, and got whooped. That's all fact. That all occurred this season.
Phila26Flyers (03-20-2013)
Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broons66 View Post
Going way back a few pages in this thread, I'll say my opinion is my own, I represent myself, and in no way would "police" a member who likes my favorite team. I don't agree with every B's fan on the site, but it's not my place to "police" him for his opinion. I have nobody on "ignore", I read everybody's rubbish, including Hockey Doc, T Flyer, Muffin top, and mikeb.
Fair enough. If you don't want to do that that's fine... but then don't try to "police" others either.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:00 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phila26Flyers View Post
You're obviously thinking of the other tim...t800, who doesn't post here anymore for obvious reasons. Not under that name anyway.
No, I meant tim13. He partakes in that behavior from time to time.
Although I do remember t800 as well...and I wish I didn't.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Minor Leaguer

Quote:
First off... He's a Bruins fan.

Second, Sabres fans gloat about Scott concussing Thornton because we were the whipping boys here after the Miller/Lucic incident. Some Bruins homers beat that dead horse ad nauseum. They constantly reminded everyone how badass the Bruins were. It was explained to them how often team toughness goes in cycles, and Boston was at the apex at that time, but they refuse to listen. Now Scott knocks their HW designated fighter, and they can't take what they gave out ? What comes around goes around. Don't chirp if you can't take it... And please... stop with the " they won't make the playoffs" crap. This is hockeyfights.com. You wanna talk playoffs and stuff, go to a different site. The Sabres ARE 2-0 against the Bruins THIS SEASON, which is what this thread is about. You keep bringing up the past.
Hold on a second i feel like i responded to the wrong guy? lol wheres the dude that mentioned the 2-0 bull****? and how the Bruins havnt looked at the Sabres since?
Old 03-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
No disrespect, but neither you or that other poster were in these threads at the time. The ****- talking was incredible.
Iīve no problem to imagine it ... Iīve got no problem with trash talk but on this board it is to much (in my opinion) and sometimes itīs hard to discuss something "objective" because of all the homers and guys who only want to piss off the other fanbase..

I can understand that some of those guys, who were on the recieving and of the trash talk, like that the bruins play a weaker style than last year and use lost bruins fights to pay back... but sometimes itīs over the top

Old 03-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Content Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSalBB91 View Post
Hold on a second i feel like i responded to the wrong guy? lol wheres the dude that mentioned the 2-0 bull****? and how the Bruins havnt looked at the Sabres since?
That's Jack Schitt who said that, and it's true, they haven't.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:12 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Example or GTFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Garden View Post
You realize who I was talking too correct? I had just provided him with "facts", but it doesn't make a difference. He's going to parrot the same bull**** about the Bruins over and over again...which is fine. But when I go over the top and play the role of Hockey Doc, it's tisk tisk.

It is what it is, Hockey Doc came into this thread talking **** about the Bruins so I returned the favor. Simple as that. I'd hope that you-being above the nonsense and all would understand that, look at the context of the conversation.

In summary, don't come into a thread unprovoked spewing crap about anther poster's team and expect that your team is "off-limits" from the same rhetoric. The collateral damage is unfortunate, but it had to be done. This isn't the first thread he's attempted to hi-jack in the last few days.
One of the 99 most annoying things about you is the innocent card you always play.

You acting as if your act is a response to the acts of others is simply laughable.

The only difference between you and Doc is that you do it far more often than he does and use those stupid sh*t eating green and pink smiley faces all the time.

If you followed your own advice here I'd have no problem with you like I have no problem with 99.9% of the board.

You'll note that despite the fact that I have issues with the antics of you and the other cockroach, I still don't take it out on Bruins threads and Bruins fans in general. In fact, 9 times out of 10 that I'm in a Bruins thread, it's to defend your boy Looch better than you're capable of doing.
Closed Thread