Go Back   hockeyfights.com forums > NHL Forums > Who is the best fighter?

Old 03-26-2013, 09:00 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Belak_2 View Post
I forgot Thornton, Campbell, McQuaid, and Lucic each get 246 fights a year. I mean, they fight all the time. They never turn down fights. Ever.

You didnīt get it, did you? I said (5 times already) that Orr is the best at the moment (in the east) but I would like to see how he would do against bordeleau... I think if youīll trade bordeleau for orr you would today talk about bordeleau being the hw champ (because he would get more and orr less dance partners..)

but one orr homer, tried to excuse orrīs loss to neil (he didnīt need to, cause everyone loses some fights) and said that neil didnīt gave him a chance for a rematch, he ducked him the rest of the game etc...
thatīs the reason I made one example of orr doing the same and nobody gets that it isnīt to bash orr.... itīs only an example of a leafs/orr homer that also exists (but yeah only bruins fans can be homers )

"Religion is the opium of the people" - Karl Marx

Last edited by tomnuetten; 03-26-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2013, 09:11 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Belak_2 View Post
I forgot Thornton, Campbell, McQuaid, and Lucic each get 246 fights a year. I mean, they fight all the time. They never turn down fights. Ever.

Btw I'm waiting for the rookie's "pic with Orr and his buds".
I bet he made up part of that story. He really did meet Orr and asked if he could get a picture with him...but Orr turned him down.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bruins29 For This Useful Post:
tim13 (03-27-2013)
Old 03-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebflorida View Post
Probert didn't lose any fights in 87-88 that I know of. Just sayin.
Jay Miller and Dave Brown.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:57 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins29 View Post
I bet he made up part of that story. He really did meet Orr and asked if he could get a picture with him...but Orr turned him down.
I asked for some one to give me directions on how to post the pic and no one complied with my request. Clearly you're a bruins troll who may or may not have a grade 8 education and lacks the most basic of reading skills.

FYI, Orr has never lost to a Bruin in a fight. Remember when he tee'ed off on Lucic and made him quit? I do......now Thornton..Orr is the bruins kryptonite.

I'd like to see Orr take out Chara. I bet he would get the decision win vs the beast.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnuetten View Post
You didnīt get it, did you? I said (5 times already) that Orr is the best at the moment (in the east) but I would like to see how he would do against bordeleau... I think if youīll trade bordeleau for orr you would today talk about bordeleau being the hw champ (because he would get more and orr less dance partners..)

but one orr homer, tried to excuse orrīs loss to neil (he didnīt need to, cause everyone loses some fights) and said that neil didnīt gave him a chance for a rematch, he ducked him the rest of the game etc...
thatīs the reason I made one example of orr doing the same and nobody gets that it isnīt to bash orr.... itīs only an example of a leafs/orr homer that also exists (but yeah only bruins fans can be homers )
I agree with your logic to an extend. My view is this. Being ranked #1 at the moment means you're wearing the gold around your waist. Orr is the current champ. Will that change this season or next? Maybe. But anyone who claims otherwise doesnt know anything about ranking hockey fights and should stick to scoring figure skating and lawn bowling.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Super All-Star

I think "Who is the best fighter" section should just be renamed "Colton Orr" for the remainder of the season.

Thread topics can include:

-Why is Scott afraid of Orr
-Thornton fears Orr debunked, facts and myths
-What do you think Colton likes for breakfast?
-When should the Leafs resign Orr?
-Colton as a child (pics thread)
-Funny Colton Orr gifs
-Is Colton Orr just as devastating in bed? (NSFW)
-Girl gets Orr'd in Pancake House (World Star Hip Hop exclusive)
-When should the Leafs retire number 28?
-1 Orr, 1 Cup (NSFW)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The DZA For This Useful Post:
Black Flag (03-27-2013), Bruins29 (03-27-2013), Fireball_IV (03-28-2013), I_am_Belak_2 (03-27-2013), Killah_punk (03-27-2013), Peters 76 (04-03-2013), Rugged (03-27-2013), The Dougler (03-27-2013), tim13 (03-27-2013)
Old 03-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie82 View Post
I asked for some one to give me directions on how to post the pic and no one complied with my request. Clearly you're a bruins troll who may or may not have a grade 8 education and lacks the most basic of reading skills.
You insult my intelligence, yet you completely missed the obvious sarcasm in my original post. Too funny.

Quote:
FYI, Orr has never lost to a Bruin in a fight. Remember when he tee'ed off on Lucic and made him quit? I do......now Thornton..Orr is the bruins kryptonite.

I'd like to see Orr take out Chara. I bet he would get the decision win vs the beast.
This is a bunch of angry gibberish - none of it backs up your argument for Orr being the current "Champ". You reference a fight from a few years ago and a close call versus Thornton. Oh, and a make believe fight against Chara.

You should have just named this thread "I have a man-crush on Orr". He is the true champion in your heart. I bet you told him that when you "hung out" with him!
Old 03-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DZA View Post
When should the Leafs retire number 28?
In all seriousness, the Leafs should retire Domi's #28.

He's up there in all-time games played for the Leafs, and has been arguably one of the most popular players in team history. Who cares about how many points he has? He was one of the faces of the franchise 10 years+.

When you go to the ACC, there's STILL a large amount of Domi jersies being worn by the crowd.

Is there any other enforcers that have had the honour before?

"Back Then If You Lost The Fight, There Was A Good Chance You Were Buying The Round Of Beers That Night." - Don Cherry
The Following User Says Thank You to brawls16 For This Useful Post:
Fireball_IV (03-28-2013)
Old 03-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:

if the pic is on your phone forward it to your email account. save it to your computer. when you want to post it reply as usual. copy the image location. hit the insert photo icon (looks like a post card with mountains) at the top of the reply box. a box should pop up telling you to insert the url. paste the copied image location in that box. preview post to make sure it worked. post pic. can't wait to see it.

Last edited by pmcginty; 03-27-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:57 PM
All-Star

Since the east and west dont match up against each other this year i think we should have co champs. One from the east and one from the west. Orr is deff the best fighter/enforcer this year in the east
Old 03-28-2013, 08:05 AM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmafan View Post
Since the east and west dont match up against each other this year i think we should have co champs. One from the east and one from the west. Orr is deff the best fighter/enforcer this year in the east
not a bad idea. after watching the big boys in the west go t2t ans slug it out last night it's quite possible either of them would dethrone orr. bordy made a believer out of me, but he's still inexperienced at the nhl level. mcgrattan on the other hand looked as good as ever. too bad they don't meet up because gratts may have derailed the orr train.
The Following User Says Thank You to pmcginty For This Useful Post:
mmafan (03-28-2013)
Old 03-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Hall of Famer

After watching last nights SHW TILT between McGrattan and Bordeleau that strap is staying with McGrattan until someone takes it from him. He showed he is still the guy to beat. He is now 20-2-3 in his last 23 NHL FIGHTS against a superior fight card.

I'll give Orr the fighter of the year up to date but the seasons not over yet!
The Following User Says Thank You to rondo For This Useful Post:
tyler1 (03-28-2013)
Old 03-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondo View Post
After watching last nights SHW TILT between McGrattan and Bordeleau that strap is staying with McGrattan until someone takes it from him. He showed he is still the guy to beat. He is now 20-2-3 in his last 23 NHL FIGHTS against a superior fight card.

I'll give Orr the fighter of the year up to date but the seasons not over yet!
interestingly enough though,one of those 2 losses was a pretty clear one to guess who? yup, colton orr.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Hall of Famer

You guys know that Orr and Bordy have gone before eh?
Old 03-28-2013, 10:55 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcginty View Post
interestingly enough though,one of those 2 losses was a pretty clear one to guess who? yup, colton orr.
Yep your right but let's move on that was november 2009! It's 2013..

Your like brawls 16 always seem to forget the two fights before that where McGrattan beat down Orr ...tit for tat my friend...