Old 10-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Super All-Star

I've never known a dog drool as much as this guy. he naps with his head on my leg all the time, and I'm starting to get trench foot.
The Following User Says Thank You to sheady For This Useful Post:
thepolishkid88 (10-25-2012)
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2012, 12:48 PM
Hall of Famer

This show has gone to the $hitter since Opie was killed, after that episode my son said "F this show, I wont watch it ever again!" and he hasnt.

Opie had a mystique and a mean streak that kept everyone wondering, as well as a very likeable personality to go with the sad life, that element is gone.....I'd like to see Zito actually throw some bombs as Frankie Diamonds, maybe he'll kill Clay for redemption????

"Sut ma Dit" - Mike Tyson

Godspeed Mr. Iommi, May you slay Cancer and send it to Hell!!

Last edited by 2,5,10GameMatch; 10-25-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Hall of Famer

3 episodes left and tonight's sure set the table for the final three! Wowzer! Also less chicks drama in this episode made it way better IMO.
Cat Smasher (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Super All-Star

I can't believe we've nearly done already. Seriously digging the aggressive style this year, took a great season four and just ramped it to the next level.
The Following User Says Thank You to sheady For This Useful Post:
thepolishkid88 (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheady View Post
I can't believe we've nearly done already. Seriously digging the aggressive style this year, took a great season four and just ramped it to the next level.
Completly agree man. Only 3 episodes left! We are going to see a lot get settled in the final few episodes.

Anybody else find it weird the cartel hasn't been around much?
Old 11-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Super All-Star

so who watched last night? holy ****, the sprint to the end is going to be very bloody and very sad. As much as Juice deserves what he gets, he's still a likable character that brings a little humor to the table.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:46 AM
All-Star

As much as they are making it look like Juice is going to be taken out by JAX, and he probably will be in the long run, I get the strange feeling that somehow, the Jax, Clay, Juice triangle is going to end up with Juice killing Clay. I don't have any factors to support this, just something I feel. There has been a buch of action and this has been a great season, I just hope they don't end the season quietly so that they can gear up for a huge next (and I believe final) season.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Hall of Famer

Agree with everything except didn't the guy playing Juice kill himself this past summer/fall? Not sure exactly which SOA character died in real life.

I think this might be the beginning of the end for the show, and this killing spree at the end would make for it. I also don't want them to ***** out that's what makes a great show. Rescue Me kind of pussied out at the end and that made for some meh TV.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:18 AM
All-Star

half sack is the dude who died,can't remember his real name
Old 11-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWMAN View Post
As much as they are making it look like Juice is going to be taken out by JAX, and he probably will be in the long run, I get the strange feeling that somehow, the Jax, Clay, Juice triangle is going to end up with Juice killing Clay. I don't have any factors to support this, just something I feel. There has been a buch of action and this has been a great season, I just hope they don't end the season quietly so that they can gear up for a huge next (and I believe final) season.
My wife said she thinks Jax will use Juice to give up Clay then boot him out of the club.

Who knows, the story arc is definitely winding down, only 2 seasons to go. Sutter does not strike me as somebody to ***** out on the end run.

I suppose just wait and see
Old 11-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Hall of Famer

I think the only appropriate ending would be for Jax to kill Clay, after Clay kills Unser, his bitch or the ex to kill Gemma, Chibs goes back to Ireland to finish off his enemy there and dies, Tig gets his revenge on the blacks and also dies. Bobby goes to jail and dies at the hands of Otto, who is already on death row anyways and it's done.

I'd also like to add I wish Happy had a bigger role.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:08 AM
Coach

Tonights episode was interesting, seems like the next two are going to be nuts. Looks like Tig confronts Clay about something and the cartel turn on Jax. It seems like Eli might be the one to go after Clay.
"It's huge when guys are sticking up for each other," Rechlicz said. "It's more of a team bonding thing. I think it's great, and that's the style we've got to play. Guys come together, and it's like your family out there ... That's what it's all about. If you mess with one of our guys, you're going to mess with five of them. That's just the way it's going to go."
Old 11-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyislesfan45 View Post
Tonights episode was interesting, seems like the next two are going to be nuts. Looks like Tig confronts Clay about something and the cartel turn on Jax. It seems like Eli might be the one to go after Clay.
I don't know how much more they can add before the entire thing just turns into a blood bath. I was reading an article about how they have no idea where to begin on Season 6 as of now. I just can't see SOA being around for much longer after all of this.

By the way I expect just about every member of SOA to die by season's end. Think we see three standing...
Old 11-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepolishkid88 View Post
I don't know how much more they can add before the entire thing just turns into a blood bath. I was reading an article about how they have no idea where to begin on Season 6 as of now. I just can't see SOA being around for much longer after all of this.

By the way I expect just about every member of SOA to die by season's end. Think we see three standing...
They pretty much have it set up that there is going to be a blood bath for the last two episodes of this season.

There is going to be two more seasons, I have no idea which way they go after this one.
"It's huge when guys are sticking up for each other," Rechlicz said. "It's more of a team bonding thing. I think it's great, and that's the style we've got to play. Guys come together, and it's like your family out there ... That's what it's all about. If you mess with one of our guys, you're going to mess with five of them. That's just the way it's going to go."
Old 11-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Hall of Famer

Looks like the rest of the season's episodes along with last nights one are all going to be 90 minutes long.
RIP Derek Boogarrd
RIP Rick Rypien
RIP Wade Belak