Old 01-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Hall of Famer

video help

A lot of times when I watch videos from this site and sometimes others the videos are choppy and freeze up while the sound is still normal. Most times when it loads all the way it's fine but not with this one from this thread.

Rockford at Hamilton 1/4/13

But when I watch it on youtube after fully loading it's fine. Anyone know what causes that, it seems like it started doing this about 6 months ago?
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Hall of Famer

I know my kids download every fukin thing in site, mine always freezes. Time for a new computer for me that is for sure.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:28 AM
Hall of Famer

I've noticed that with Firefox. Try using a different browser. If I'm doing a lot of things at once, streaming games, and cutting videos, Firefox won't play anything on youtube without freezing. I can be doing the same tasks and Chrome will play youtube videos without a problem.
Enforcing via cheap shots isn't enforcing.

Last edited by RayzorEdge; 01-06-2013 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:28 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam View Post
A lot of times when I watch videos from this site and sometimes others the videos are choppy and freeze up while the sound is still normal. Most times when it loads all the way it's fine but not with this one from this thread.

Rockford at Hamilton 1/4/13

But when I watch it on youtube after fully loading it's fine. Anyone know what causes that, it seems like it started doing this about 6 months ago?
What are your computers specs? More importantly, what browser do you use? Makes a big difference.

My grandparents just got a new computer. Surprisingly, the new IE (version 9?) was even faster than chrome with all the updates. I'm quite shocked, to say the least...

PM me for a game!
Old 01-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorEdge View Post
I've noticed that with Firefox. Try using a different browser. If I'm doing a lot of things at once, streaming games, and cutting videos, Firefox won't play anything on youtube without freezing. I can be doing the same tasks and Chrome will play youtube videos without a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio106 View Post
What are your computers specs? More importantly, what browser do you use? Makes a big difference.

My grandparents just got a new computer. Surprisingly, the new IE (version 9?) was even faster than chrome with all the updates. I'm quite shocked, to say the least...

Yep, it's Firefox.

Thanks guys.