Old 12-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaud19 View Post
RG3 making a mockery of Nike. Was fined $10,000 for blatantly wearing Adidas clothes. He has several issues with his wardrone this year, I recall he put tape of the Nike logo. Endorsements are a big deal although it seems RG3 is going over the top with protesting it. Can't win againest the NFL.

Bill's center Eric Wood has harsh words about the Toronto game. Called it a "joke", which is true. Good to see someone speaking his mind. He's on IR so it's like he can say whatever.
He isnt really making a mockery of nike. And that was his first incident, so i dont get what you mean on the several issues. This was his first offense. Besides i find it childish as sh1t for the nfl for having rules in place basically telling the players what they can or cannot wear. Its ignorant. i remember when urlacher got fined 50,000 K for a vitamin water hat. 50 K for a GD hat?

Advertisement
Old 12-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Hall of Famer

So what's the worst team in the NFL?

Oakland is bad, but to me it's a toss up between Titans and KC. Locker has no place as a starting QB, Johnson is done, Britt will end up in jail sooner rather than later, their O-line is pathetic, so is their defense. KC has no QB either, but at least Jamaal Charles is a stud and their D ain't that bad.

Aquile Friuli Venezia Giulia rulez!

Last edited by Sputnik; 12-23-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Hall of Famer

KC is worse. Titans could win games with Hasselbeck, KC can't win with any of their QBs

Last edited by Mr. Pink; 12-23-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Hall of Famer

The talk around NE has been they were going to throw one of these last 2 games. Boy did it look like it today against Jacksonville, problem is they still won.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post

Oakland is bad, but to me it's a toss up between Titans and KC. Locker has no place as a starting QB, Johnson is done, Britt will end up in jail sooner rather than later, their O-line is pathetic, so is their defense. KC has no QB either, but at least Jamaal Charles is a stud and their D ain't that bad.
You must not watch Jacksonville play much. Gabbert or Henne at QB and neither should be starting. Their OL is junk and MJD is probably out the door. Name one other player on that team outside of Shorts, Blackmon, and the other guys above? Good luck.
Sputnik (12-24-2012)
Old 12-23-2012, 10:16 PM
News Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post

the raiders are better than the jets? that sanchez fumble vs the patriots is what the jets side show filled season is.

between mcelroy who was sacked 11 times today against the chargers...tebow who can't throw a decent pass and sanchez who can't do anything right.

then again the jets are just a bunch of players and not a team so in the end, maybe the jets don't belong in this discussion
Old 12-24-2012, 04:41 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepolishkid88 View Post
You must not watch Jacksonville play much. Gabbert or Henne at QB and neither should be starting. Their OL is junk and MJD is probably out the door. Name one other player on that team outside of Shorts, Blackmon, and the other guys above? Good luck.
Good call, the Jaguars are so worthless I totally forgot them.

Jets are bad, but despite all the hate they get, they were in the run for a playoffs spot until last week. WTF!
Jets D usually is good, OAK D is non-existant.

Aquile Friuli Venezia Giulia rulez!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sputnik For This Useful Post:
thepolishkid88 (12-25-2012)
Old 12-24-2012, 08:44 AM
Hall of Famer

I'm running out of things to say about how bad the Bills are. It's good there's only one week left. Next week against the Jets will be a benchmark too see how if this team cares and if there willing to play for their coach. If they lose the game Gailey has to go!
Old 12-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepolishkid88 View Post
I agree Jacksonville is horrid, but Paul Posluszny is a beast
Old 12-25-2012, 01:07 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gage55 View Post
I agree Jacksonville is horrid, but Paul Posluszny is a beast
The Hopewell product is someone I wish the Steelers would have taken, just like when they passed on Upper St. Clair product Sean Lee for Jason Woirlds. Mistake city.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:12 AM
Hall of Famer

Well the Steelers showed their true colors and I have a chance to be right on calling their record or at least performance two years in a row! That never happens. They failed miserably and honestly we all should have known they would have. Regardless of what anyone says Haley is gone, probably to take another head coaching gig elsewhere and the fact they fired Arians makes them look like even bigger fools now.

The Tomlin luster has worn off and he has provided us with a lot of thugs who have zero talent and very little depth at any position. We are losing our OL coach to UTEP, LeBeau is probably going to retire, and a few other guys are being looked at by other teams. Not to mention we have countless guys leaving most likely. Wallace, Hampton, Colon, Mendenhall, Leftwich, Starks, Harrison/Woodley, etc. will all likely be gone and the rebuild begins.

We will truely see what coach Tomlin is. Is he Gruden or is he Parcells? I'm leaning towards Gruden.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Hall of Famer

Sign and trade Wallace to AZ... Wallace & 1st rd pick for Fitzgerald
Old 12-25-2012, 11:58 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead2k5 View Post
Sign and trade Wallace to AZ... Wallace & 1st rd pick for Fitzgerald
Don't see any way that happens given that Fitz signed a massive long term deal and has stated he wants to stay there. Steelers are in rebuild mode and as much as I'd love to have Fitz I thought him signing here as a UFA would have been much more likely then a trade.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:30 PM
Super All-Star

Lol Sanchez off to his usual pick off self. Just put in Tebow already Sanchez has blown his 5 too many second chances in becoming a decent QB.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:47 PM
Hall of Famer

So the Bills win but there was a blackout. Second time that's happened this year. I really detest blackouts, they're pointless. You know what was on the channel instead of football? Paid programming for butt exercises.

Colts win for their returning coach, funny locker room dancing.