utterly
Old 11-18-2012, 10:12 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHitt3n View Post
heres my take on that, if you play lsu and texas a&m and a sec championship game, those 3 teams are much tougher then all of ND schedule combined. so yea you might not have played a 1AA team, but you have played a bunch of sorry @ss teams. Stanford was by far your toughest opponent, and i cant give you that because of the horrid call at the end so we dont know what would have happened there. And oklahoma is overated to. They arent the same oklahoma from years past. And believe me i prolly watch more football then anyone on these boards. So i know what im talking about.
So I guess you DIDN'T learn anything from chilly. I'm glad I just watch and don't make stupid ass predictions. Speaking of offense...
Golson had more passing yards than: Klein, Mariota, McCarron, A. Murray, Brissett, Mettenberger, Manziel, Shaw, Manuel, Barkley, G. Smith... They also scored more points on Oregon than Stanford did. They've also held 7 of their opponents to their lowest point total of the year

Amerks - 6 Calder Cups

Ice Flyers -2 President's Cups
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2012, 10:20 AM
Hall of Famer

WF is an averge football team, but they are not division 1 AA. Did you see the kids on Sam Houston St. There are HS teams in my area as bis as that team.

I just realized HardHittin just said Bama has a tougher schedule than ND, lol. Yeah, they played LSU and lost to the other good team thry play. FAU, Western Carolina and Western Kentucky, lol.

Amerks - 6 Calder Cups

Old 11-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNystromOwnsU View Post
So I guess you DIDN'T learn anything from chilly. I'm glad I just watch and don't make stupid ass predictions. Speaking of offense...
Golson had more passing yards than: Klein, Mariota, McCarron, A. Murray, Brissett, Mettenberger, Manziel, Shaw, Manuel, Barkley, G. Smith... They also scored more points on Oregon than Stanford did. They've also held 7 of their opponents to their lowest point total of the year
lol look at the defenses that golson is playing to. NONE

The Following User Says Thank You to HardHitt3n For This Useful Post:
chilly666 (11-18-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
WF is an averge football team, but they are not division 1 AA. Did you see the kids on Sam Houston St. There are HS teams in my area as bis as that team.

I just realized HardHittin just said Bama has a tougher schedule than ND, lol. Yeah, they played LSU and lost to the other good team thry play. FAU, Western Carolina and Western Kentucky, lol.
my point is bama woulda destroyed everyone on ND's schedule. Fair enough?

Old 11-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
my point is bama woulda destroyed everyone on ND's schedule. Fair enough?
You have no points. You can say this all you want, but the only way they will play in the big dance, because we all BAMA won't schedule ND, unless it's NOTRE DAME sardine st A&M TECH university.

Amerks - 6 Calder Cups

Old 11-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Hall of Famer

"lol look at the defenses that golson is playing to. NONE"

LOL, they played 5 top 25 defenses and 3 top 15 defenses and a top 5 defense. Let's not let facts get in the way of your ignorance though. Don't you think you should know some of this **** before you try to discuss it?

Amerks - 6 Calder Cups

Last edited by BobNystromOwnsU; 11-18-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Hall of Famer

Everything went in ND favor yesterday. The Irish have not face the best teams but still, there should not be any questions about weather they deserve to be in the championship game. ND isn't the most flashy team, or a high scoring offense but the job has goten done every game so far so shush!!! After Norte Dame takes care of business next weekend maybe then it will silence the critics.

https://twitter.com/Sabres_Captain
Old 11-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaud19 View Post
Everything went in ND favor yesterday. The Irish have not face the best teams but still, there should not be any questions about weather they deserve to be in the championship game. ND isn't the most flashy team, or a high scoring offense but the job has goten done every game so far so shush!!! After Norte Dame takes care of business next weekend maybe then it will silence the critics.
i never said they didnt deserve to be there, they do, but they will get destroyed if they play bama

Old 11-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
"lol look at the defenses that golson is playing to. NONE"

LOL, they played 5 top 25 defenses and 3 top 15 defenses and a top 5 defense. Let's not let facts get in the way of your ignorance though. Don't you think you should know some of this **** before you try to discuss it?
lol you need to stick to hockey. You have only played 3 top 25 defenses, michigan, michigan state, and stanford. The only real defense i will give you is stanford and thats it. michigan state has such an anemic offense that their defense is on the field all game long, And michigan well everyone knows there defense isnt anything to get hyped about. Ask alabama bout that. Like i said your team is overated. Sec defenses are in a whole nother world compared to big 10 defenses. Not even close. Good try tho

Old 11-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Hall of Famer

chilly thanked your post. AS wrong as he's been, I'd ask him to remove it. Nice to see him cheering against ND in in a quiet manner now.

No reply to me about the defense's Golson has played.

Amerks - 6 Calder Cups

Old 11-18-2012, 11:37 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
lol you need to stick to hockey. You have only played 3 top 25 defenses, michigan, michigan state, and stanford. The only real defense i will give you is stanford and thats it. michigan state has such an anemic offense that their defense is on the field all game long, And michigan well everyone knows there defense isnt anything to get hyped about. Ask alabama bout that. Like i said your team is overated. Sec defenses are in a whole nother world compared to big 10 defenses. Not even close. Good try tho

Did BYU fall out of the top 5? They were fourth last week.

Amerks - 6 Calder Cups

Old 11-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Did BYU fall out of the top 5? They were fourth last week.
lol who the fck has byu played? nxt question please

Old 11-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
i never said they didnt deserve to be there, they do, but they will get destroyed if they play bama
I wasn't coming at you specifically, it's the people that claim ND is going to crash and burn soon for no apparent reason. I am is interested in how the Irish will do against more talented teams such as bama. The defence is ND strongest part so I believe the idea of ND geting blown out is ludacris.

It's been a long time since ND could celebrate a potential champion bowl game... I think that's why us fans are so defensive about our team.

https://twitter.com/Sabres_Captain
The Following User Says Thank You to shaud19 For This Useful Post:
HardHitt3n (11-18-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 11:45 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaud19 View Post
I wasn't coming at you specifically, it's the people that claim ND is going to crash and burn soon for no apparent reason. I am is interested in how the Irish will do against more talented teams such as bama. The defence is ND strongest part so I believe the idea of ND geting blown out is ludacris.

It's been a long time since ND could celebrate a potential champion bowl game... I think that's why us fans are so defensive about our team.
i respect a poster like you, not as arrogant. And you did put things in perspective a bit instead of rambling. I do wanna see how ND does against a team like bama.

The Following User Says Thank You to HardHitt3n For This Useful Post:
shaud19 (11-18-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Hall of Famer

You're right, I was wrong. They have played 3 top TWELVE. Which all ahead of Stanford, which according to you is the best D they played. BTW, the top 25 is the top 25, and what you think the top 25 is doesn't matter. My bad though, Pitt has fallen out of the top 25 in defense.

If ND beats USC, I can only imagine the crying and the BS you will type until the game.

Amerks - 6 Calder Cups