Go Back   hockeyfights.com forums > Hockey General > Video Clips
Angeles

Old 01-15-2013, 01:36 AM
All-Star

this is great. hockey needs more violence. s<rew the codes, fu<k sportmanship. get back the goons! i like it when the enforcers go down and dirty
RIP Probie
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to illukka For This Useful Post:
cookie monster (01-15-2013), dustin1991 (01-19-2013), habsfan1122 (01-16-2013), Humpzilla (01-16-2013), RetardedChimp (01-15-2013), solidus12 (01-15-2013)
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2013, 09:10 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorEdge View Post
And you're hockey's version of FOX News.
Low blow...
dustin1991 (01-19-2013)
Old 01-15-2013, 09:14 AM
Minor Leaguer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondo View Post
Haha your funny. Gratts won clearly and mac scored a tko over one of the best enforcers ever. No shame though Donald was at the end of a very good career and getting a little long in the tooth.

Second fight was nothing..
Are you joking, or are you slow?
Old 01-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus12 View Post
Are you joking, or are you slow?
Neither punk, when a fighter is KD by a punch and cannot continue or when the refs step in to stop the fight its a tko . Both happened in that fight. Textbook tko but not a classic & who cares if it was a body blow , it buckled brash and he went down ...get it, got it, good!
Old 01-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Minor Leaguer

Quote:
Neither punk, when a fighter is KD by a punch and cannot continue or when the refs step in to stop the fight its a tko . Both happened in that fight. Textbook tko but not a classic & who cares if it was a body blow , it buckled brash and he went down ...get it, got it, good!
He went down for half a second and got right back up. It was a narrow win for MacIntyre. Not even remotely close to a TKO.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Coach

Quote:

Obviously the guy did something to piss Donald off but that was no different than Moore/ bertuzzi . Brutal attack from behind from the toughest guy in the league.
Toughest guy in the league? Yeah, right. Maybe 8-9 years ago. Brashear doesn't even drop the gloves anymore, no matter how many guys want to go with him.

Gaby Roch, on the other hand, IS one of the toughest guys in the league; anyone that follows this league will tell you that. He would have undoubtedly fought Brashear straight up if Brashear ever accepted or issued a challenge in this league. Look up Gaby Roch's fights, even though he's not the biggest guy out there, he will fight everyone open and toe-to-toe, and usually even comes out on top.

Brashear really needs to hang up the skates for good. The guy is a travesty to the game of hockey nowadays.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blackngold For This Useful Post:
Anthony19 (01-15-2013), dustin1991 (01-19-2013), Humpzilla (01-16-2013), Killah_punk (01-16-2013), lilburtis9363 (01-15-2013), RayzorEdge (01-15-2013)
Old 01-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpzilla View Post
****in Mike Bajurny! What a legend!!

And to echo what Blackengold said, Gaby Roch is becoming another legend in Quebec. He'll fight anyone, anytime, and usually come out on top. I don't expect Brashear to fight much since he is in his 40s, and has played in the NHL, but for Christ sake he is playing in the LNAH. If he wants to keep the gloves cemented on, then have a thick skin and just play. If he can't stand the chirping go play somewhere else. There was no need for him to do that. He could of ask Roch to go and I'm sure he gladly would have accepted. Instead being that he is Brashear, he suckered him. That's all he knows how to do now.

Then he fights Derek Parker and gets embarrassed by him. Parker is a pretty good fighter, but not in Brashear's league. He would of destroyed him 8 years ago. Once the fight was over Brashear fell on top and then tried pounding him while he was on the ice, after holding on for dear life the entire scrap.

Just crap from a guy who ran through this league in 04-05. Oh wait I forgot, this wasn't the first time he did some BS like this in the LNAH. Glen Kjernisted is probably shaking his head somewhere.

Donald Brashear hands out a beat down - YouTube

Last edited by Anthony19; 01-15-2013 at 06:09 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anthony19 For This Useful Post:
blackngold (01-16-2013), dustin1991 (01-19-2013), Humpzilla (01-16-2013), RayzorEdge (01-15-2013)
Old 01-15-2013, 06:43 PM
Content Team

I get the feeling Brashear is going to be one of those player's that's found dead via suicide in his home once his career is over. Could be one year, could be ten. Whatever has happened in his life is not his fault, but does he have anything going for him at this point besides gooning up D-leagues?
Old 01-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Minor Leaguer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony19 View Post
Just crap from a guy who ran through this league in 04-05. Oh wait I forgot, this wasn't the first time he did some BS like this in the LNAH. Glen Kjernisted is probably shaking his head somewhere.

Donald Brashear hands out a beat down - YouTube
Kjernisted deserved that beating. Greatest hockey beatdown ever.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:09 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus12 View Post
Kjernisted deserved that beating. Greatest hockey beatdown ever.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold View Post
Toughest guy in the league? Yeah, right. Maybe 8-9 years ago. Brashear doesn't even drop the gloves anymore, no matter how many guys want to go with him.

Gaby Roch, on the other hand, IS one of the toughest guys in the league; anyone that follows this league will tell you that. He would have undoubtedly fought Brashear straight up if Brashear ever accepted or issued a challenge in this league. Look up Gaby Roch's fights, even though he's not the biggest guy out there, he will fight everyone open and toe-to-toe, and usually even comes out on top.

Brashear really needs to hang up the skates for good. The guy is a travesty to the game of hockey nowadays.
Ok he may not be the toughest but come on he is the best fighter and I am by no means a brashear nut hugger. If the guy you claim( roch) is so tough wants to make a real name for himself he should have jumped brashear but no the old guy just proved why he is the one who played 15 year' s in the show and not some career minor league wanna bee..

Last edited by rondo; 01-15-2013 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:08 AM
All-Star

this is why brasher was so effective as an NHL enforcer. everyone knew he could sometimes lose it and do something like this, its a trait that top enforcers seem to have.
i really guess why some of you guys are on this site- there are no rules in fighting and u try to exploit any advantage you get. if u can strike first do that, so simple.. the really tough ones make their own rules really. if you have a problem with that there are sites much more better suited to u like this..
RIP Probie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illukka For This Useful Post:
cookie monster (01-16-2013), RetardedChimp (01-17-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Coach

6 game suspension for Brashear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illukka View Post
i really guess why some of you guys are on this site- there are no rules in fighting and u try to exploit any advantage you get. if u can strike first do that,
LMAO, so savagely attacking a guy from behind is perfectly acceptable and should be an option sought by more players? OK buddy.... keep in mind this is still ice hockey... not ghetto streetfighting.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackngold For This Useful Post:
dustin1991 (01-19-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Coach

Quote:
Ok he may not be the toughest but come on he is the best fighter and I am by no means a brashear nut hugger. If the guy you claim( roch) is so tough wants to make a real name for himself he should have jumped brashear but no the old guy just proved why he is the one who played 15 year' s in the show and not some career minor league wanna bee..
No, he is not. The guy is a zombie on skates nowadays. Did you even watch the brawl that ensued after the cheap shot? Did you see how Brashear hugged the other, much smaller guy to death? That's a fight worthy of calling him the best fighter in the league? Laughable.
If someone were to make a Top 10 list for the LNAH, Brashear wouldn't even get an honorable mention. And that's a fact.

Why should Roch jump Brashear for no reason and get fined and suspended for no reason when he can get his point across, and be much more respectable in the process, by doing things like this?:

hockey fight roch vs t.bolduc TKO fight 1 26 oct...

hockey fight roch vs lariviere 30 nov 2012 -...

Combat # 24 Gaby Roch (Marquis) vs # 91 Hubert...

Rock----Lessard - YouTube

hockey fight verreault vs gaby roch 24...

hockey fight menard vs roch5 nov 2010.mp4 -...

And that's only from the most recent several seasons. He can look a further 5-10 years back into this guy's honorable career for more.
Perhaps you are not very familiar with this league and the players in it. If that is the case, why make outlandish statements about the subject?

Last edited by blackngold; 01-16-2013 at 09:51 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackngold For This Useful Post:
dustin1991 (01-19-2013), Humpzilla (01-16-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 10:05 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold View Post
6 game suspension for Brashear.

LMAO, so savagely attacking a guy from behind is perfectly acceptable and should be an option sought by more players? OK buddy.... keep in mind this is still ice hockey... not ghetto streetfighting.
"savagely attacking"....seriously?

Can anyone here post without acting like a drama queen?

Watch the clip again. Roch saw him coming and tried to draw an extra penalty.

Savagely attacking....LMAO