Old 06-22-2006, 05:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Thanks Hump.

Last edited by jayc948; 06-23-2006 at 06:06 PM.
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Coach

"Give it a whirl if you want, We're both big. I do it with a fork, you do it with a needle!".

Haha, nice work btedstone and Hump.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Hall of Famer

Great one, keep up the good work
Old 06-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Hall of Famer

great interview. i think big b would be a very welcome addition to the lnah. if not then the u-haul could use a guy like him. either way he plays the game the only way he knows how. tough. the fans love it.

- George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by jayc948; 06-23-2006 at 06:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to davesakiller For This Useful Post:
mccormick (02-19-2012)
Old 06-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwnger1371
Yeah I know I thought about that look at his tub of lard ass he could hardly stand up on skates in the Big Snake fight. I have only seen limted footage but from what I have seen he sucks at fighting and certainly can't play with his big self.
Ive only seen the big snake fight and judging on that he cant fight, but everyone can have a bad fight, and tedstone you seem like a cool guy so please can you or someone post some FUCCKing fights please!!! THis is kije the fourth time ive asked and ive still only seen the big snake fight. COME ON!!!
Old 06-23-2006, 01:17 AM
Hall of Famer

With all due respect Kwnger, but why are you saying such harsh things about Brendan?

Seriously aren't you the same person who also hates the direction of where the UHL is going - in that they're trying to do away with fighting & Old-Time Hockey that we all love and want to pay money to see?

Not that this should have to be said, but Brendan is a fighter who will be playing in the UHL next season, and just like us, he is also disgusted with the lack of tough Old-Time hockey on the AA level. Now to me, I could never insult a man who shares our views on hockey, is committed to dropping his gloves, and is willing to consistently protect his teammates and keep us entertained by doing so. Now why you'd bash a person based on that person's weight and the fact that you saw him fight ONCE, against someone who dodges fight requests like a UHL version of Donald Brashear. Well that is pretty ****ing stupid if you ask me.

And in terms of Brendan's weight; did you even read the interview? He's now under 300 pounds and will soon be around 250-270, and because of this he'll probably be seeing far more ice time and game apperances, and will be able to prove himself to people like yourself. I myself am very much looking forward to seeing what Brendan can do. I just hope he comes down to the Florida area so that he can drop the gloves in the SPHL and make the fact that I bought a ticket something memorable.

Btw, Tedstone was already in the LNAH....
The Following User Says Thank You to Humpzilla For This Useful Post:
Cat Smasher (03-15-2013)
Old 06-23-2006, 05:19 AM
Super All-Star

Brendan Tedstone gives us non Northamericans insightful information about different pro leagues, and always finds time to post on this board to share it with us!

Brendan Tedstone = Class act!

(If You ever decide to play in Britain, You probably have to change Your name, To Brendan Ten stone!)

"Daneyko got mad when Kaminski said he was going to knock his teeth out. Dano has only two teeth left, so you can't say that to Dano."
- Devils coach Jacques Lemaire.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:43 AM
Hall of Famer

Good Job Hump! You are becoming a regular Lois Lane
Old 06-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Hall of Famer

Hey I said that just saying what was the point of him calling that other fan all of those things when look at him. Seriously he looks like he would be the double wide trailer guy in the stands. I never said that I didnt want him in the league I just said that he cant fight. Lets face it one old time fighter is not going to turn this league around,there is probably no turning this league around. I guess he will have plenty of time to change my mind because he is in my conference.

Last edited by jayc948; 06-23-2006 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Coach

Just got done doing some follow-up cleaning and it ends here. If any posters have anything else to say to each other not regarding this interview, then please take it to PM. Any more derogatory comments towards Brendan or any other poster in this thread will be deleted and vacations may be handed out...
Old 06-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Minor Leaguer

Its a shame a guy like that gets a chance to play in the UHL hes plain and simple horrible he is what we call a "plug"(look it up on gongshowhockey.com) the guy cant skate cant stand up and it makes the UHL look like an even bigger joke than it already is........ there is a clip on youtube.com of him with his fight with big snake he almost falls like 3 times durning the fight they tie up and then he goes down and big snake gets him with a bomb on top of his head and cuts him open
Old 06-23-2006, 06:55 PM
Super All-Star

kwinger is right about this whole thing.......it`s a joke to see someone gas on a square off.......the reason he can`t sign with a team & stick is because he`s a joke as a fighter.Im` sure you`re a hell of a nice guy,brendan,but be realistic & stop embarrassing the enforcer role.......it`s the most honorable proffession in all sports so let`s keep it that way & not tarnish it.
I`ve been listening to this thing for 2 years now & feel sorry for any poster/fightfan that is actually impressed by this "sideshow".good luck in your future endeavors,BT,but an enforcer you are not or never will be......let`s leave that role to the guys that command the respect of their opponents.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
posted by hotsauce
kwinger is right about this whole thing.......it`s a joke to see someone gas on a square off.......the reason he can`t sign with a team & stick is because he`s a joke as a fighter.Im` sure you`re a hell of a nice guy,brendan,but be realistic & stop embarrassing the enforcer role.......it`s the most honorable proffession in all sports so let`s keep it that way & not tarnish it.
I`ve been listening to this thing for 2 years now & feel sorry for any poster/fightfan that is actually impressed by this "sideshow".good luck in your future endeavors,BT,but an enforcer you are not or never will be......let`s leave that role to the guys that command the respect of their opponents.
Thank you for agreeing with me I never should of said stuff about his weight and I am sorry for that.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:13 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce
alright? Brendan Tedstone is not an enforcer? Then what the hell is he?
Old 06-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce
Brendan Tedstone has played 5 games in the 04-05 season. 3 games being in the lnah, and 2 being in the uhl. In the 05-06 season, Tedstone played 3 games in the uhl. That is a total of 8 games, and he has a total of 8 fights!... It's a shame to see an enforcer like him willing to fight anyone on any given night not getting much ice time. If he would play most of the games, there is simply no telling what he can do. For anyone that says he is not an enforcer, then you are just flatout stupid!

Last edited by Captain Crunch28; 06-23-2006 at 07:25 PM.