Old 06-27-2013, 01:11 AM
Content Team

Post video, bitch. I'm going in to record on July 13. Nervous and excited. I've been waiting to make a move for so long that I'm almost getting cold feet and I have no idea why.

Great bump, I posted in December that I was hoping to get a 12-stringer this year. I bought this MF'er a couple weeks ago.

Oh yeah and there's the tube amp and the 4x12 cabinet I put together. It fukking rocks!!!
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2013, 01:14 AM
Content Team

Old 06-27-2013, 02:31 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phila26Flyers View Post
Post video, bitch. I'm going in to record on July 13. Nervous and excited. I've been waiting to make a move for so long that I'm almost getting cold feet and I have no idea why.
vid for vid, bra?! what kind of jams? slow jams? that guitar says slow jams. hahaha. not that there's anything wrong with that! i'm trying to be a metal drummer, after stopping being a metal drummer to be a punk drummer! a.k.a. my left foot is S L O W hooray!!

Reach beyond the sun.

www.pretenditsnotme.com
Old 06-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phila26Flyers View Post

Great bump, I posted in December that I was hoping to get a 12-stringer this year. I bought this MF'er a couple weeks ago.

Oh yeah and there's the tube amp and the 4x12 cabinet I put together. It fukking rocks!!!
That looks like a "FENDER" , bitch too tune a 12 string , but when you get it right the sound in incredible , good luck with the recording session ..

George Gross : At L.A. Kings/Toronto Game In 1970 ...
Old 06-27-2013, 04:20 PM
Content Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince65 View Post
That looks like a "FENDER" , bitch too tune a 12 string , but when you get it right the sound in incredible , good luck with the recording session ..
Thank you, fan, and yes, it took some work to tune it initially, but Fenders hold their tuning very well. I hardly have to touch it. Maybe tweak two strings. What WILL be a pain in the ass is re-stringing it.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:15 AM
Hall of Famer

Pretty sweet setup Phila, bet it sounds great.

We haven't gotten any new gear as of late, but I did just buy a GoPro camera and mounted it to my boys head stock on his Gold Top. He gets to play an hour and half set with the SOR July 23rd at Red Rocks and it should capture some awesome life memories for him.

The audio is crap so I'm going to have to get some editing software(any suggestions anyone?) and match the audio from my other camera which is pretty decent.
The Following User Says Thank You to AvsFanatic For This Useful Post:
kam (06-28-2013)
Old 07-19-2013, 10:22 AM
Content Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanatic View Post
Pretty sweet setup Phila, bet it sounds great.

We haven't gotten any new gear as of late, but I did just buy a GoPro camera and mounted it to my boys head stock on his Gold Top. He gets to play an hour and half set with the SOR July 23rd at Red Rocks and it should capture some awesome life memories for him.

The audio is crap so I'm going to have to get some editing software(any suggestions anyone?) and match the audio from my other camera which is pretty decent.
I have Sony Vegas Pro which is professional video editing software. If you want, you can send the audio and the video my way and I'll sync it up provided I can figure out what the hell is going on.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Super All-Star

it's an awful picture, and I certainly don't have the class of guitars that you guys do. my buddy has been working on a 70's Pan Les Paul rip off for me. upgraded the pickups, cleaned up the neck and refretted it.

the neck is absolutely perfect, especially for a 40 year old guitar.

got the humbucker near the bridge for a nice dirty rock sound and p90 at the neck for a more bluesy feel.
The Following User Says Thank You to sheady For This Useful Post:
thruby (08-02-2013)
Old 11-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Hall of Famer

My gal just bought me a banjo for my bday. Deering Goodtime 5-string banjo. Shore has been fun sitting by the wood stove plucking arpeggios on it! Not the best pic, but I do not have my own photo of it yet.

The worms crawl in and the worms crawl out/The ones that go in are lean and thin/The ones that crawl out are fat and stout/Your eyes fall in and your teeth fall out/Your brains come tumbling down your snout/Be merry, my friends, be merry.