hockeyfights.com forums

hockeyfights.com forums (http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/)
-   Babblin (http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/f23/)
-   -   When Did You Figure Out Santa Isn't Real? (http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/f23/when-did-you-figure-out-santa-isnt-real-180165/)

Phila26Flyers 12-16-2012 11:53 AM

When Did You Figure Out Santa Isn't Real?

I ask this because I realized my dad's girlfriend's 13 year old granddaughter still believes in Santa. Her parents never told her Santa isn't real, and her grandmother plays along with it. The kid told me the other day how kids at school talk about how Santa isn't real, but she brushes it off as kids who are just non-believers, like people who don't believe in God. She talks about how she can't wait for Santa to come and all this stuff. As she was telling me this, her mom gave me this "don't you f'ing tell her" look. I guess at 31 she's practically a kid herself, but WTF? I figured it out when I was 6 and my parents were like, "yeah good call" and that was that. If this kid brings it up again I'm probably gonna tell her what's what, and my dad's GF's family can be mad at me all they want. But the kid comes over the house all the time and is gonna question why the presents are already under the tree. Is it messed up a THIRTEEN year old still believes in Santa??

Killah_punk 12-16-2012 12:04 PM

Is she hot?

theknuckler 12-16-2012 12:13 PM

wtf?
Santas not coming this year now?
I send my letters to the big guy every year, if he's not coming this year how am I supposed to get Lucy and the kids presents?

Phila26Flyers 12-16-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killah_punk (Post 2535417)
Is she hot?

Not really my type.

acdcrocksno1 12-16-2012 12:23 PM

What do you mean he's not real?

Killah_punk 12-16-2012 01:21 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/29107323.jpg

smashem 12-16-2012 01:33 PM

Hahahaha, speaking of Santa my 11 year old daughter still believes and good for her. Just got a fukin Elf on a Shelf. She just said to me we have to leave the room so it can move around. WTF. Hey anything to keep her happy.

Phila26Flyers 12-16-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashem (Post 2535443)
Hahahaha, speaking of Santa my 11 year old daughter still believes and good for her. Just got a fukin Elf on a Shelf. She just said to me we have to leave the room so it can move around. WTF. Hey anything to keep her happy.

This girl's parents do the same thing! In their defense they also have 6, 4, and 2 year olds. The story goes that the elf basically comes alive at night and spies on the kids and reports back to Santa. But what would he be reporting, that they're sleeping? Sounds like a Ped Christmas Story to me. So basically they move this elf around to different parts of the house so it looks like he moved during the night.

smashem 12-16-2012 05:35 PM

I know, i think she just wants it to move when she goes out of the room, sorry that is not gonna happen. But do have a chance right now, she is hanging with her sister.

BROKEN*ORBITAL 12-16-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashem (Post 2535443)

She lied. She wanted you to leave the room because she thinks you're a drunk and a f*cking loser and she doesn't want you around.

BROKEN*ORBITAL 12-16-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashem (Post 2535485)
I know, i think she just wants it to move when she goes out of the room, sorry that is not gonna happen. But do have a chance right now, she is hanging with her sister.

Probably talking about how much of a drunk and a f*cking loser you are, and how much they don't want you around.

smashem 12-16-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROKEN*ORBITAL (Post 2535490)
She lied. She wanted you to leave the room because she thinks you're a drunk and a f*cking loser and she doesn't want you around.

Sorry fuk face, not so. Hows roller ball going this year or did you guys lock out also.

thepolishkid88 12-17-2012 01:25 AM

I figured it out when I heard my parents through the vent saying not to put the bike by the tree because it would get knocked over.

I never really ever had any sort of chat with my parents you just sort of figure it out it seems like. I can't believe she is 13 and believes in him still. That's wild.

flex_buff_chest 12-17-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashem (Post 2535493)
Sorry fuk face, not so. Hows roller ball going this year or did you guys lock out also.

It's Ball Hockey.

Thank you.

mckendo83 12-17-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROKEN*ORBITAL (Post 2535490)

WOW. bit much?