hockeyfights.com forums

hockeyfights.com forums (http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/)
-   Babblin (http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/f23/)
-   -   Ringing In The New Year, Plans. (http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/f23/ringing-new-year-plans-180534/)

smashem 12-31-2012 11:32 AM

Ringing In The New Year, Plans.

Just wanna see what members plans are, Me invited my In-Laws over for a Ham dinner, might not even drink, but on the other hand. Yeah never know, Basically keeping it simple though.

Killah_punk 12-31-2012 11:37 AM

Quiet day just finished watching some World Juniors. Have some drinks tonight but nothing crazy getting too old for the NYE craze. Quiet night at home with the family is fine. Tomorrow going to the in-laws for a Turkey Dinner I believe.

NJDevils17 12-31-2012 11:49 AM

I just got some new Xbox games relatively recently that I'll probably just play tonight. I really never cared about NYE to be honest. I rather go to a bar on a day where it's not completely packed. I also have no desire to go to any party around here. If I were at school though, then I'd probably be looking more to do something.

fansince65 12-31-2012 12:05 PM

My plans for the new year include redoing my rec-room that was flooded out the week before X-mas , all the furniture and carpet is already gone , I was lucky I didn't loose any electronics or Christmas gifts , hope to have every thing done by January 20 , not the way I wanted to start the new year , but I had everything insured so the only thing it will cost me is the inconvenience of not having the family in for Christmas ..

Broons66 12-31-2012 12:15 PM

Plan on getting all sh*tty. Bought a half gallon of gray goose, drink with some friends. New Years Eve and the 4th of July are really the only two times in the year I'll let it rip. Pre gaming now with a few Sam Adams winter brews. Don't go back to work until Wednesday night, so i'll have plenty of time to recover.:D

ValJamesRules 12-31-2012 12:35 PM

Drink a couple Guinness, and jam with friends.

Be safe y'all!

shaud19 12-31-2012 12:54 PM

Watching Raw and eating pigs in the blanket. I think this is the first year that Dick Clark isn't counting down the new year because he's dead. It's going to be different with Ryan Seacrest.

cookie monster 12-31-2012 01:03 PM

I'm gonna get drunk and beat up some white people, preferably Mormons. :D

PilotsFan 12-31-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaud19 (Post 2538764)
Watching Raw and eating pigs in the blanket. I think this is the first year that Dick Clark isn't counting down the new year because he's dead. It's going to be different with Ryan Seacrest.

Where exactly did Ryan Seacrest come from? I mean what'd he do to make a name for hisself?

Oh yea, no hockey game tonight so Im not leaving the house.

Phila26Flyers 12-31-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PilotsFan (Post 2538772)
Where exactly did Ryan Seacrest come from? I mean what'd he do to make a name for hisself?

Not sure what Seacrest did before, but it was American Idol that made him a TV superstar. That said, I don't know why he gets so much hate (not saying from you, just from some people in general). He's a good host and seems very personable off TV as well. Besides, what do you really expect from New Year's Eve shows? Even with Dick Clark it was the same old, shallow, walk around and ask people how excited they are nonsense.

I'm working at a live music show in downtown Philly. But since it's a NYE celebration, there will be a couple drinks going around. I can expect to be working until around 2 am.

cookie monster 12-31-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PilotsFan (Post 2538772)

What, you don't remember ESPNs Radical Outdoor Challenge?

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=07vZto7z_mg

cookie monster 12-31-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phila26Flyers (Post 2538776)
Not sure what Seacrest did before, but it was American Idol that made him a TV superstar. That said, I don't know why he gets so much hate (not saying from you, just from some people in general). He's a good host and seems very personable off TV as well. Besides, what do you really expect from New Year's Eve shows? Even with Dick Clark it was the same old, shallow, walk around and ask people how excited they are nonsense.

I'm working at a live music show in downtown Philly. But since it's a NYE celebration, there will be a couple drinks going around. I can expect to be working until around 2 am.

He did bring us Keeping up with the Kardashians, isn't that enough reason to hate him? ;)

steg1989 12-31-2012 01:30 PM

I'm actually going out into Worcester most likely with these two girls, whom are best friends...one is a friends ex. I plan on slaying one of the two tonight, along with slaying multiple rum and cokes. Should be an interesting night, I'll post details tomorrow.

smashem 12-31-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookie monster (Post 2538779)
He did bring us Keeping up with the Kardashians, isn't that enough reason to hate him? ;)

Speaking of the Kardashians, Kimmy babe got knocked up by Kayne. I hope it's a girl maybe they could name her Kunt

D Y B FLYERS 12-31-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steg1989 (Post 2538785)
I'm actually going out into Worcester most likely with these two girls, whom are best friends...one is a friends ex. I plan on slaying one of the two tonight, along with slaying multiple rum and cokes. Should be an interesting night, I'll post details tomorrow.

Don't try and fool us.