Old 09-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Hall of Famer

Marine Predicted own Death

This happened in Afghanistan. Marine complained to his dad that he was being taunted by an Afghan solider that he helped train, the Afghan proclaimed he didn't want the soldiers there, you are not wanted we don't need you etc....The marine's superior officer even made the solider apologize to the Afghan who refused to shake hands and then continued taunting the Marine. The marine was later shot point blank and the Afghan solider apparently was released and disappeared? The Marines are not allowed to walk the base with weapons and the Afghan soldiers can because even though it is an american base, it is Afghani land or some crap!?

This is one of the most outrageous things I have ever heard of. How the fuk is this allowed to happen? No wonder these soldiers are getting gunned down, they are fuken sitting ducks!

http://www.cnn.com/video/?%2Fvideo%2...-his-death.cnn
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Hall of Famer

Unfortunatley it's not an isolated incident - two British soldiers died in a similar fashion last week.

They don't want to live in a civilised society, they want to remain in the stone age forever more. Not to get into the political side of things, but by 'civilised' I'm not talking an entirely western-style society, but simply a society with some form of law and order. They don't want that.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:09 PM
Content Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoryuken View Post
Unfortunatley it's not an isolated incident - two British soldiers died in a similar fashion last week.

They don't want to live in a civilised society, they want to remain in the stone age forever more. Not to get into the political side of things, but by 'civilised' I'm not talking an entirely western-style society, but simply a society with some form of law and order. They don't want that.
Another reason our countries should be minding their own business and letting the heathens destroy themselves. Once they wipe each other out we can have all their oil for free and rape their women like the good ole days.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:02 PM
Hall of Famer

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Our military is part of the problem, not the solution.
Enforcing via cheap shots isn't enforcing.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Hall of Famer

The more cannon fodder you send to the war, the more death you'll get. Soldiers are meant to kill and to be killed. This is what happened. It's tragic it's not more tragic than any of the other 100 000+ deaths caused since 9/11.

Anyway Americans bombed Lybian rebels doing a couple of deaths last year and called that "collateral damage". It was no big deal for all of you. Now that's an American you're all upset. Probably the Afghans should call it "collateral damage" also. It'd be some good payback.

Last edited by fcm; 09-20-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Content Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcm View Post
The more cannon fodder you send to the war, the more death you'll get. Soldiers are meant to kill and to be killed. This is what happened. It's tragic it's not more tragic than any of the other 100 000+ deaths caused since 9/11.

Anyway Americans bombed Lybian rebels doing a couple of deaths last year and called that "collateral damage". It was no big deal for all of you. Now that's an American you're all upset.
F*ck off, frog! What part of "the USA shouldn't be there anyway" don't you understand? What does Libya or any other American operation have to do with the conversation? We shouldn't be wasting our time, military, and resources in the sand trying to tame animals that don't want to be tamed.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Hall of Famer

Sounds like this Marine was an accurate prognosticator. Too bad he didn't predict fcm's death too before he died.

- Sloth
Old 09-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Hall of Famer

CNN sucks at reporting accurate info. Suceeds at working up ignorant tools though.

http://http://fathertheo.wordpress.com/
Old 09-20-2012, 11:27 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phila26Flyers View Post
F*ck off, frog! What part of "the USA shouldn't be there anyway" don't you understand? What does Libya or any other American operation have to do with the conversation? We shouldn't be wasting our time, military, and resources in the sand trying to tame animals that don't want to be tamed.
This is part of what I was referring to when talking about the ignorance of Americans thanks to the media.
Enforcing via cheap shots isn't enforcing.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
So if they don't want to be tamed, what the f*ck are you still doing there? Take your cannon fodder and shove it back in the USA and let them handle their business by themselves.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Content Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorEdge View Post
This is part of what I was referring to when talking about the ignorance of Americans thanks to the media.
I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me. I'll be happy to discuss it either way.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:35 PM
Content Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcm View Post
So if they don't want to be tamed, what the f*ck are you still doing there? Take your cannon fodder and shove it back in the USA and let them handle their business by themselves.
Because our government won't give up a lost cause. $5 trillion spent on two wars over ten years. That's not what I'd be spending my tax dollars on if it was up to me. Again you go off on your anti-American tangent talking like I can somehow sway the US government into pulling all of our troops out.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:36 PM
Hall of Famer

Enlightening the ignorant is harder than "taming an animal."

http://http://fathertheo.wordpress.com/
Old 09-20-2012, 11:38 PM
Content Team

God damn, for someone who writes English very well, fcm, you sure can't read it. I said the US military shouldn't be there (the Middle East), and you attack me with your anti-American nonsense. I don't know why you're picking a fight with me when I THINK we have the same view on the wars in the Middle East.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Because our government won't give up a lost cause. $5 trillion spent on two wars over ten years. That's not what I'd be spending my tax dollars on if it was up to me. Again you go off on your anti-American tangent talking like I can somehow sway the US government into pulling all of our troops out.
How is it Anti-American?