Old 08-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Hall of Famer

Picked up a big ol' sack saturday. I should be set for a while.
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2009, 12:07 AM
All-Star

i finally tried it, and i liked it. so i started to deal it. I was at this camp with a few of my cousins who all smoke and deal, even the 13 year old and i brought like 400$ worth of weed. I set up my camp and i have this idea to make my tent a hot box, only problem is that its 1am and its in the truck. so i get up, walk past the fire everyone is watching, and i get my 2 bags weed. talking back to my tent i trip over one of their bmx things, and 1 of my bags goes into the fire. i go crazy. im trying to use a folded up chair to get the fire away from it, but its already gone. but now the chair on fire, so i through it on the ground and start stomping on it while my cousin has this bone head idea that some camping fuel could put it out. so now the ****ing grounds on fire, with a chair, and one of the bags (luckily i saved one of them). now the biggest pot head in the world runs to get the water jug, which is actually empty, so he runs to the water outlet thingy to fill it up, and trips over a skunk...
we were kicked off the camp grounds the next day.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:20 AM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaxko View Post
i finally tried it, and i liked it. so i started to deal it. I was at this camp with a few of my cousins who all smoke and deal, even the 13 year old and i brought like 400$ worth of weed. I set up my camp and i have this idea to make my tent a hot box, only problem is that its 1am and its in the truck. so i get up, walk past the fire everyone is watching, and i get my 2 bags weed. talking back to my tent i trip over one of their bmx things, and 1 of my bags goes into the fire. i go crazy. im trying to use a folded up chair to get the fire away from it, but its already gone. but now the chair on fire, so i through it on the ground and start stomping on it while my cousin has this bone head idea that some camping fuel could put it out. so now the ****ing grounds on fire, with a chair, and one of the bags (luckily i saved one of them). now the biggest pot head in the world runs to get the water jug, which is actually empty, so he runs to the water outlet thingy to fill it up, and trips over a skunk...

SOme people just arent cut out for weed.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:23 AM
All-Star

but come on! a bmx bike, AT A PLACE THAT ONLY HAS MOUNTAIN BIKING PATHS
Old 08-11-2009, 12:31 AM

Quote:

If you're that clumsy sober then you'd be dangerously clumsy stoned lol.

Just smoked a bowl, I feel awsome
Old 08-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Coach

Cracked my bowl into 2 pieces the other day. Nothing a little super glue can't fix.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold View Post
Cracked my bowl into 2 pieces the other day. Nothing a little super glue can't fix.
Will it hold when it heats up though? The other problem is that sometimes the glue or whatever you use can put off a bad taste and/or toxic fumes. I'd just toss it and by a new one if I were you.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugden Flu View Post
Will it hold when it heats up though? The other problem is that sometimes the glue or whatever you use can put off a bad taste and/or toxic fumes. I'd just toss it and by a new one if I were you.
It's special glue for glass. It says dishwasher safe and heat resistant. We'll see.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold View Post
It's special glue for glass. It says dishwasher safe and heat resistant. We'll see.
Gotcha. Let us know how it works.

Sadly, the last glass pipe that I broke had no second chance at life. It shattered into several pieces after I drunkenly tossed it to a friend and it hit the edge of the table.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:34 PM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilburtis9363 View Post
If you're that clumsy sober then you'd be dangerously clumsy stoned lol.

Just smoked a bowl, I feel awsome
well it was 2 am and i was a little drunk.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Absolutly my one my brother broke like 3 times cause he is a moron. We were hiding it on a heating duck in my basement, when we lived with my parents. and he would just like sit it up there and not make sure it would roll. Well sure it enough he let it do this three times. We just used regular crazy glue and it held. Couldn't taste it, but I'm sure we were smoking something bad.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
This sounds like the most crock of **** story I've ever heard.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Coach

Quote:
Gotcha. Let us know how it works.

Sadly, the last glass pipe that I broke had no second chance at life. It shattered into several pieces after I drunkenly tossed it to a friend and it hit the edge of the table.
So far so good. I just used it to smoke some of that bangin weed I posted above. Got me baked as **** and Youk just charged the mound!!
Old 08-11-2009, 11:49 PM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersEnforcer View Post
This sounds like the most crock of **** story I've ever heard.
if youve ever met my fathers side of the family, then you would understand. they all wanna be MMA fighters and Bob Marley at the same time.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:17 AM
All-Star

I have two questions for people who are educated Marijuana.

1. Could you get charged for possession by uploading Marijuana pictures? This may sound crazy, but it was just a thought. Obviously if you took the picture you had to have had it in your possession. I highly doubt it, I was just just curious.

2. I hardly ever smoke bud, maybe old once or twice a week. I was just curious on how you can tell what kind of bud you actually have?