Old 12-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Content Team

Still laughing at flex "I have it on good authority..." What a tool! And stop posting on my profile. I just delete all your sh!t now. Considering I'm the one person on the site you truly hate according to your recent PMs, you sure cant stop talking to me. "Good authority"
Advertisement
Old 12-26-2012, 11:10 PM
Hall of Famer

Poster of the year: fcm

Thread of the Year: Anything locked or deleted

Hugest HF Wildcard: Flex

Biggest Drunkerd: BobNystromOwnsU (he sure types like it in chat)

Best Old-Timer poster: Mags

Most knowledgeable when it comes to hockey fights: I Like Boobs

Best Moderator: Hordibrusk29

Most Insightful: srehm1

Biggest Contributer: Hordibrusk29, phantomsfan, IhateLindros, Tie Domi28, and everyone else uploading fight videos trying to keep this site sane.

Kings of Irritation: Bench Clearer, aka Brash Lover, BigJack

Archie Bunker Award: lefthook1 HM: PilotsFan

John Kerry Award: Phila26Flyers
Enforcing via cheap shots isn't enforcing.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:02 AM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersEnforcer View Post
This has been your only insult/comeback for the past 3 years. Its terrible, come up with a new one you stupid ****. Your insult is basically "your not popular on a internet forum!" Who is the real ****ing tool there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible One View Post
^^ Uhhh not really but anyway WHY U SO MAD BRO?

FE is and always will be the b!tch of hf.com. No one like you, and you been punked by everyone

Merry Christmas you Gcity trash

Edit: Why do I feel like FE is popular on a nerdy site like 4chan or reddit? LMAO
Only two Flyers fans would hate on each other on Christmas...smh
Old 12-27-2012, 05:18 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by steg1989 View Post
Exactly, it'd be horrible to see 2 frequent users be opposed on anything.

Maybe that's why all Bruins fans sound like Smashem......
You and Me, Even after everything
You're the Queen and I'm the King
Nothing else means anything.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Coach

Poster of the year: Srehm. Always gives us something good.

Thread of the Year: Is Brashear Number One All Time?

Rookie of the year: No clue

Hugest HF Wildcard: Probably FBC

Biggest Drunkerd: Smashem

Best Old-Timer poster: That Vodka guy is alright

Best Minor League Poster: Hump gave us some gold this year

Funniest: BBBB. It's unintentional humor because he actually believes most of it...

Best Foreign Poster: Shoryuken

Most knowledgeable when it comes to hockey fights: Bennetwolf, Spider Arms, Merlin, Srehm, Hump, Maggie, 2-5-10 all the crew in the RW section really.

Most Insightful: Hordibrusk

Wish you'd come home: Brad Houghton. If you're out there Brad, we miss your insight and views my friend.

Best Moderator: JKidd, The Catatonic Moose, all the Mods are good people.

Biggest Contributer: -All the guys posting in the Minor league threads, setting up the game to game possible fights sections, all the guys working hard on the content team, guys that are taking the time on their personal hours to help the site on a regular basis... There are too many to name but you know who are and you're the ones that keep this sucker running.

"Let's get out of this sh*thole."
Phil Esposito, on Winnipeg, after Team Canada lost game 3 of the 1972 series to the Russians.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, I guess I can't really argue that comment, but those two have been going at it for years and years now.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Y B FLYERS View Post
Yeah, I guess I can't really argue that comment, but those two have been going at it for years and years now.
and they are both idiots
Old 12-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Content Team

I don't think I've ever made a seriously reply to any of these threads...and I still don't know if this one will count, but here goes.

Thread of the year: Gretzky's Hot Daughter. Probably the best bump of a thread ever on this site. I think Woodsman is still banned for using mikeb's pic as his avatar. Haven't seen him around anyway. His av is still there though, and I crack up every time. Did Terrible One start any threads? Say what you want about him but his threads are always entertaining. Some of the best laughs I have on here. I think his most recent was the My Life Is Bro thread in websites, but I dunno if that was last year or this year.

Rookie of the Year: cookie monster. He certainly wasted no time acclimating himself. I don't often agree with his posts in Politics, but he's a good one, and his hockey-related posts are very sound.

Best site contributor: chilly666 and caps05 do a TON to keep the minors and juniors section running every day. From possible fights to transactions to fight videos, those guys are on it. Phantomsfan and Rayzor get a lot of videos up, too.

Most insightful: srehm1 and ILikeBoobs have the best to say in Remember When. Mostly because I usually agree with them.

One hit wonders: flamesblackace and fcm. He had good runs as the site trolls for a minute there, but alas, as is usually the case, people stop caring about what they have to say. Their effort still deserves recognition.

Greek Life award: R.Middleton rolled with the punches after taking a lot of heat in his fraternity thread. He joined, made the cut, ate the pizza, and is having more fun than all his haters.

Phila's shout outs: there are a lot of people I enjoy reading/talking to. I'm sure I'll have to add more later, but off the top of my head:

RetardedChimp, DYB, Corpse, PhillyFans 27 and 11, lefthook1 and Jack Schitt, 29thCandidate (Welf29), kam, the Arizona boys Rasner, Mid, and Treehugger, the UConn coed slayers NJDevils17 and blackngold, Terrible One, brawl lover, and thruby/NickDoh/knuckler even though you three might as well be the same poster.

Gone but not forgotten: MrFrost, who is touring the world doing standup comedy. Sukoshi84, who isn't as big a presence as he used to be, as he continues his quadruple major in Astrophysics, Biochemistry, Math, and Mechanical Engineering, and still finds time to stop in all the hemp shops in Central Europe. Mahalo, Shea.

Last edited by Phila26Flyers; 12-29-2012 at 12:59 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Hall of Famer

I'm still putting togeather my list.

But as an early present:

Worst posters: Maggie and Me, Chilly.: One thanks people over and over despite backstabbing BigJack and the other is just a plain kunt.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:42 PM
Hall of Famer

Best Thread starter: no doubt FBC. Say what you want he puts it out there. I actually like the guy now. He's what I call a good kunt!!

Best Moderator: JKIDD: probably the most intelligent redneck I've ever met.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Hall of Famer

Best thread: Kam being angry at work. Second best thread: Kam being angry at home. I love the guy. I wish I had his anger.
HM: RC going crazy defending his video games.
B.O.'s thread on ball hockey. Now that the NHL is done I wish he would post more video of that. It's pretty cool. Especially the love his woman has for him.

Last edited by canuck2; 12-29-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Old 12-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuck2 View Post
Best thread: Kam being angry at work. Second best thread: Kam being angry at home. I love the guy. I wish I had his anger.
HM: RC going crazy defending his video games.
B.O.'s thread on ball hockey. Now that the NHL is done I wish he would post more video of that. It's pretty cool. Especially the love his woman has for him.
I'm not angry anymore, I channel that negative energy elsewhere. I take solace in the fact that those that angered me will burn in hell with a red hot poker up their fat asses for all eternity once they are done here. At least thats how I hope it plays out.
Old 12-31-2012, 08:56 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible One View Post

Merry Christmas you Gcity trash
LOL You are 24 years old and you drive an ice cream truck around said **** hole. What does that say about you?
Old 12-31-2012, 08:59 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly Fan 27 View Post
and they are both idiots
Damn, You should be a roast master! Comedic Genius right there.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:00 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
When you don't have a dick in your mouth all day like you ******s in Boston, You have plenty of time for other things.