Old 04-18-2012, 01:59 PM
All-Star
Trader Rating: (16)

Looking for OHL Toronto Marlboros Fights & Games

Im looking for any footage of the OHLs Toronto Marlboros. I got lots of fights, hilites and a few games of them, but am just doing some searching to see what fights or games anyone has out there that I do not have for my project. PM me if you got anything.

Thnx!
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2012, 11:03 AM
All-Star

still looking anyone has any?
Old 01-15-2014, 11:23 AM
All-Star

Anything else newly discovererd out their? Foundsome gems already but still looking for more.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:40 PM
All-Star

The best thing in the hobby is to rediscover older never before seen footage. We hear the stories and pray that stuff out their will hit the light of day. Unfortunately this might not be the case with the Toronto Marlboros OHL/OHA footage.

I just got a message from a friend of mine that played for them for a few years in the 80's, I finally got around to asking him after I converted 7 games (a few were OHL Global Game of the weeks some were rare TV and Camcorder, got some never before seen fights from him on the future project) and 2 news hilite tapes to DVD; as to the possibility of more out their including his former teammates and who would have them here is the response...

"...I came across the ones that i have from the coach who was about to chuck them. I wanted some tapes of games that i played and fortunately i kept them. I dont think anyone else would have gotten them. The players who i still stay in touch with dont have any..."

Im gonna hook up him and the other teammates with what they dont have game adn fight wise, but looks like they trashed their game footage. Which sucks they had them nicely in plastic VHS holders with writting on the box.

Still gonna hope some survive but now not holding my breath on it.