Old 12-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Hall of Famer

I've got good vibrations that Marky Mark would prevail in the ring. But, Tie would kick his ass on the ice.
NameyMD (12-09-2012)
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
Wahlberg had been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department in his youth. By age 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances. At fifteen, he harassed a group of black school children on a field trip by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets. At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious (while calling him "Vietnam ****ing ****"). He also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving him permanently blind in one eye.

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in state prison at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days. In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.

Dirk Diggler takes Domi easily

Tie Domi isn't a Vietnamese and they won't be fighting with "large wooden sticks"

Domi would destroy that cream puff actor and leave him with a permanent drooling problem.
Actors are just that,FAKES, and Domi made a career out of beating guys bigger than he was..

I like what the fella said earlier, "If you think you have a hard time remembering your movie lines now..."

The Joyride
The Pilots Pilot
Old 12-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex_buff_chest View Post
Marky Mark comes from a tougher back ground then most of guys realize. Dude can probably handle himself.
Yeah, the first 12 years of his life were a real bitch. Boo hoo.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugden Flu View Post
I've got good vibrations that Marky Mark would prevail in the ring. But, Tie would kick his ass on the ice.
I see what you did there.

I agree. Just because a guy can fight on the ice that doesn't automatically translate to being a good boxer. There is a method to hockey fighting that wouldn't work in a ring.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex_buff_chest View Post
How can you possibly know this?
First of all, Domi has 30lbs on him.....secondly his neck is twice as thick.....no one has ever seen Wahlberg take a punch......you cant tell me that a glove punch from Marky Mark would hurt more than a Bob Probert bare fist!! if Tie has a good trainer for 10 weeks?? he will kill him if he is serious about proving his "friend" wrong. I personally hope Domi breaks his fukking Jaw!! How dare this poser call him out.

I know how to piss Tie off, back in Newmarket they gave him a nickname "George" because of his resemblance to "Curious George".....he use to go Bananas when someone called him that.

"Sut ma Dit" - Mike Tyson

Godspeed Mr. Iommi, May you slay Cancer and send it to Hell!!
Old 12-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post

I agree. Just because a guy can fight on the ice that doesn't automatically translate to being a good boxer. There is a method to hockey fighting that wouldn't work in a ring.
I think a very valid point I will make here is that Tie is a "NATURAL ATHLETE", proven in no less than 3 sports....take into account that his 4th sport is "Ice Boxing"......see my point?? we all know he can take a punch like just about no one else can, we all know he can punch....punching on skates takes away 30% of your "in shoes" power...I mean seriously, Domi was KOed once in 400 fights, how the fukk is Marky Mark gonna hurt him??

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2,5,10GameMatch For This Useful Post:
blockerpunch (12-10-2012), rock'emsock'em (12-10-2012)
Old 12-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2,5,10GameMatch View Post
...Domi was KOed once in 400 fights...
I see your definition of 'KO' differs depending on the fighter. Eh, Steve?

Anyways, has anyone ever seen Domi box in the ring? Like others have mentioned, fighting ability doesn't always translate into boxing ability. I have no idea who would win a boxing match and I honestly think it would be a sad spectacle.

Brashear beat your favorite fighter. Undisputed top 5 all time.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Off the ice Tie would fukking annihilate Wahlberg, not even close, I'd give him 30 seconds tops BUT I have no idea how Tie is in the ring nor do I have a clue if Wahlberg has any skills, my betting would be that Tie could absorb any punch he took from Mark with a Boxing glove on, who am I kidding?? I'd pick Domi over him in the ring too........

That last video clearly shows Marky's "pencil neck", not good for taking blows.
u dont need to ko your opponent to win a boxing match

'We weren’t searching for Sergei Zubov when we found him, we’ve just been looking for him ever since he left.' - Ralph Strangis
The Following User Says Thank You to DARCY T For This Useful Post:
Jack Schitt (12-10-2012)
Old 12-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
First of all, Domi has 30lbs on him.....secondly his neck is twice as thick.....no one has ever seen Wahlberg take a punch......you cant tell me that a glove punch from Marky Mark would hurt more than a Bob Probert bare fist!! if Tie has a good trainer for 10 weeks?? he will kill him if he is serious about proving his "friend" wrong. I personally hope Domi breaks his fukking Jaw!! How dare this poser call him out.

I know how to piss Tie off, back in Newmarket they gave him a nickname "George" because of his resemblance to "Curious George".....he use to go Bananas when someone called him that.

Is it out of the realm of possibility that Marky Mark can handle himself? Jesus Christ man.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
I think a very valid point I will make here is that Tie is a "NATURAL ATHLETE", proven in no less than 3 sports....take into account that his 4th sport is "Ice Boxing"......see my point?? we all know he can take a punch like just about no one else can, we all know he can punch....punching on skates takes away 30% of your "in shoes" power...I mean seriously, Domi was KOed once in 400 fights, how the fukk is Marky Mark gonna hurt him??
Honestly I don't know about Domis athletic prowess off the ice... but I think a very valid point that needs to be made - and has been- is that you don't need to KO your opponent to win a boxing match. I also think that if it is second nature to grab on with one hand and throw with the other, that style wouldn't play so well in a ring instead if a rink.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:47 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardedChimp View Post
I see your definition of 'KO' differs depending on the fighter. Eh, Steve?

Anyways, has anyone ever seen Domi box in the ring? Like others have mentioned, fighting ability doesn't always translate into boxing ability. I have no idea who would win a boxing match and I honestly think it would be a sad spectacle.
Excatly Fotiu was a pretty handy boxer but couldn't fight on the ice for ****

***censored***
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acdcrocksno1 For This Useful Post:
2,5,10GameMatch (12-10-2012)
Old 12-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Hall of Famer

Mark, are your afraid of that punkin headed midget?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jEbl-umsFOM
Old 12-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Super All-Star

Quote:

You are a sharp guy.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Honestly I don't know about Domis athletic prowess off the ice... but I think a very valid point that needs to be made - and has been- is that you don't need to KO your opponent to win a boxing match. I also think that if it is second nature to grab on with one hand and throw with the other, that style wouldn't play so well in a ring instead if a rink.
Have you seen Mark Wahlberg EVER eat a punch?? I've been around long enough to know that a neck that resembles a "stack of dimes" is not a neck you want supporting a skull that will get punched by a 220lb man who can obviously punch......my thinking is, "even if Tie hits him once, he has a chance to hurt him and probably will"........It's not hard to fathom....

I have a friend in the 'Boxing Biz' who claims Wahlberg has legit "skills"...once again I say "bring it on".........

Before we all get to excited about this "match", it should be noted that both Tie and Mark were photographed smiling together with the kids at a Childrens Hospital in Toronto yesterday, I hope Tie diesnt give him a "pass" if this happens and tries to put him to sleep.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Have you seen Mark Wahlberg EVER eat a punch?? I've been around long enough to know that a neck that resembles a "stack of dimes" is not a neck you want supporting a skull that will get punched by a 220lb man who can obviously punch......my thinking is, "even if Tie hits him once, he has a chance to hurt him and probably will"........It's not hard to fathom....

I have a friend in the 'Boxing Biz' who claims Wahlberg has legit "skills"...once again I say "bring it on".........

Before we all get to excited about this "match", it should be noted that both Tie and Mark were photographed smiling together with the kids at a Childrens Hospital in Toronto yesterday, I hope Tie diesnt give him a "pass" if this happens and tries to put him to sleep.
To me it was more of a statement that hockey fighting on ice and boxing in a ring do not necessarily translate to each other so to speak, and less about a hypothetical matchup between these two particular guys.

I also am not certain that Wahlberg isn't in pretty good shape himself.

If it took place, it would be far from a real test of each guys abilities so I guess we will have to agree to disagree.