Old 02-15-2013, 05:21 PM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Belak_2 View Post
MacArthur/Grabovski and Colborne/D'Amigo?
I don't think D'Amigo plus someone else would land him. The Colborne/Grabovski combo could work though.
Advertisement
Old 02-15-2013, 05:29 PM
All-Star

As a Avs fan i wouldn't mind seeing either Kulemin or Grabovski,Gunnarsson and maybe a pick...not sure if thats asking too much though, i like how Kulemin is 3 yrs younger then Grabovski, but the Avs could use a 3rd line center cause i really don't see John Mitchell as there solution there
The Following User Says Thank You to Mclaren14 For This Useful Post:
Jack Schitt (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepolishkid88 View Post
Pens would love to have him....
Take him... Please!

Take his 0 g 5a -6 in 14 games. Take his 4 million dollar salary. Hell, I'll even throw in Leino!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Schitt For This Useful Post:
Phillyfan11 (02-16-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 06:11 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclaren14 View Post
As a Avs fan i wouldn't mind seeing either Kulemin or Grabovski,Gunnarsson and maybe a pick...not sure if thats asking too much though, i like how Kulemin is 3 yrs younger then Grabovski, but the Avs could use a 3rd line center cause i really don't see John Mitchell as there solution there
Yes I would do that in a heartbeat. Carlyle seems to be the wrong coach for Grabo and Kuley. And Gunnarsson is lost in the shuffle with the strong play of Fraser and decent play of Holzer.
Rick Rypien
Lokomotiv
Add me on Xbox Live: SKoTTee85
The Following User Says Thank You to I_am_Belak_2 For This Useful Post:
Mclaren14 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 07:08 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post
Take him... Please!

Take his 0 g 5a -6 in 14 games. Take his 4 million dollar salary. Hell, I'll even throw in Leino!
I'm sure he would do much better with a real center and one of the better wingers in the game.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:36 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclaren14 View Post
I personally wouldn't want the Leafs to give up Grabovski, even if it's for O'Reilly. He hasn't been scoring this season but I think it has more to do with the fact that he is being used in more of a defensive role against the other teams best lines.

I could live with Kulemin, Gunnarsson and a pick or prospect for O'Reilly. It would allow the Leafs to move Kadri to the wing and go with O'Reilly/Grabovski/Bozak down the middle, which would be nice.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:42 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grits207 View Post
I personally wouldn't want the Leafs to give up Grabovski, even if it's for O'Reilly. He hasn't been scoring this season but I think it has more to do with the fact that he is being used in more of a defensive role against the other teams best lines.

I could live with Kulemin, Gunnarsson and a pick or prospect for O'Reilly. It would allow the Leafs to move Kadri to the wing and go with O'Reilly/Grabovski/Bozak down the middle, which would be nice.
Then just include him the trade for O'Reilly. Kadri has been garbage on the wing everytime they've had him there. He's a crafty, skilled playmaker. Let him play the middle where he can dictate and create plays as the majority puck handler.

- Sloth
Old 02-16-2013, 01:40 AM
Super All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKEN*ORBITAL View Post
Then just include him the trade for O'Reilly. Kadri has been garbage on the wing everytime they've had him there. He's a crafty, skilled playmaker. Let him play the middle where he can dictate and create plays as the majority puck handler.
i agree so i wouldnt mind seeing kadri, gundersson, a pick and or prospect for o'reilly ! But honestly thats more than what O is worth !

p.s. as a anti portland winterhawk fan please don't throw brad ross into the trade please leafs and avs lol
Old 02-16-2013, 06:17 AM
Veteran

Trade Iginla already, captain deserves better than this.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Hall of Famer

I was listening to the Soccer Mom Maguire yesterday on the radio, His opinion is that Colorado is talking to a few teams in the East, But the top two are Pittsburg and Montreal, why because they have alot of young defensive prospects, Any deal is going to have to be a roster player, a grade A defensive prospect, an a high second or later first round pick.... Montreal has Nathan Beaulieu, Jarrod Tinordi, Darren Dietz, Morgan Ellis, Mac Bennett, Dalton Thrower and Greg Pateryn witch are all Prospects in the Canadiens system.. The roster player could be someone like David Deshanais( wishfull thinking) or Lars Eller, Montreal also has a few spare parts on defence in Yannick Weber that they can move instead of a pick, I have a feeling that Nathan Beaulieu would be an important piece if Montreal make a move with Colorado.. So Nathan Beaulieu, Lars Eller, and a second round pick or Yannick Weber for Ryan O'Reilley...
Old 02-16-2013, 11:28 AM
Hall of Famer

Eller is a 4th line player on the Habs...
Rick Rypien
Lokomotiv
Add me on Xbox Live: SKoTTee85
Old 02-16-2013, 12:36 PM
Hall of Famer

Stafford, Regher, Girgensons/Cattenacci/Armia for O'Reilly, Downie and Barrie.
This forum is full of people that suffer from post-pubertal showing-off affectations...
Old 02-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Hall of Famer

Nash possible concusion???
Old 02-17-2013, 04:08 AM
Veteran

I think that the NJ Devils have by far the most depth on young defense-man. Larsson, Urbom, Gelinas, Merrell just to start not to mention the depth of NHL D-man.
“If all we could do was fight, we wouldn’t be in the league. If I had a choice of being a 30-goal scorer every year or a tough guy, I’d pick tough guy. To ban fighting would be stupid. I liked to fight. I got pissed off getting beat on the scoreboard. If we’re not winning or trying, at least let’s kick the s--- out of them.”- Mike Peluso
Old 02-17-2013, 09:20 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by demodogpack View Post
I think that the NJ Devils have by far the most depth on young defense-man. Larsson, Urbom, Gelinas, Merrell just to start not to mention the depth of NHL D-man.
The Penguins have a ton of depth for D-man. Just in juniors alone they have Derrick Pouliot, Olli Maatta, and Scott Harrington.
RIP Derek Boogarrd
RIP Rick Rypien
RIP Wade Belak

Tags
rumors