Coyotes 12 26.09%
Kings 34 73.91%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17Milan View Post
what needs to be done is calling more penalties on these divers that was horrible
Good luck getting every dive call correct in real game speed. It's much easier to see a dive when watching a replay on youtube than it would be live. If you don't call anything the diver is still being punished because he is out of the play. The league needs to get rid of the idea that flopping to the ice is going to automatically draw a whistle.

Therefore the only calls they should make are the very obvious ones impeding players. Not all this ticky tacky obstruction they have been.
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brymaster1 View Post
To the first bold part, did Brown not drop the gloves with Doan earlier in the regular season, after a perfectly clean hit when he had no obligation to? Is that not standing up for himself?

To the second bold part, sure sounds a lot like the Habs doesn't it? A little hypocritical of you, no? Seeing as you support the second biggest pussy team in the league, behind the Wings.

It's funny how the more and more people are saying it wasn't a dirty hit, he was going for a shoulder on shoulder hit, grazed his shoulder and the collided thigh on thigh. Brown never moved his leg into a position to hurt Rozsival. Why arnt you saying how dirty a player Morris' actual knee on knee hit was. Scuderi didn't even have the puck for **** sake.

Are you sure it's not you who needs a tissue?
Wholly fuk you've turned into a worst poster then jizzem25, and even a bigger homer.

The Habs have nothing to do with this thread (neither do the Bruins). "My Habs" are the biggest puzzy organization the last couple of years and a complete embarrasment to the great tradition and history they have built there.

As many people have pointed out here Brown is what's wrong with hockey now. He hides after he hits. This particular hit was technically not illegal but everyone in the building knew it was offside including the players. He still took a run at Rozie and injured him. The leg was sticking out and it was a dirty hit. I have no problem with borderline hits if you're willing to back it up which he rarely does.

Your a new age hockey fan. It's painfully obvious from your posts.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Hall of Famer

"bruised upper thigh" you might want to check out cam neelys injuries.i know he a wuss but still...
John 3:16

"its him!!"
Old 05-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Hall of Famer

Phoenix Coyotes and Mike Smith on Diving -...

Reach beyond the sun.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thruby For This Useful Post:
Baronking (05-26-2012), brymaster1 (05-27-2012), Killah_punk (05-26-2012), lakingsfan19 (05-27-2012)
Old 05-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuck2 View Post
As many people have pointed out here Brown is what's wrong with hockey now. He hides after he hits. This particular hit was technically not illegal but everyone in the building knew it was offside including the players. He still took a run at Rozie and injured him. The leg was sticking out and it was a dirty hit. I have no problem with borderline hits if you're willing to back it up which he rarely does.
For christ sake all you do is bitch and moan, it was not a dirty hit, his entire left side made contact with Roszival's left side, they collided and Brown's knee hit his thigh. If it was as dirty as you claim it was he would have been suspended, Brown has never had that superstar status protecting him from supplemental discipline, and yet he has never been suspended to my knowledge. And how is anything he did more embarrassing than Roszivals's dive. That may have been the worst dive I seen. How is that not whats wrong with hockey? You seem to have some weird fixation on Brown, sorry he's already married.

It's funny everyone was bashing the kings for "not responding" when the Yotes were dishing out the dirty hits, then when Brown comes back on a hit that he doesn't even get penalized on, suddenly the kings are a dirty and cowardly team. If you ask me a cowardly team is a team that has to resort to hits from behind to try and take out one of the other teams player, and then in the handshake like resort to talking ****, and to top it all off whining to media that the refs were playing for the other team. The way the Yotes acted after the game is exactly what wrong with it.
“We’re doing it ourselves. We’re not children. We’re not unknowing combatants in this ring. We’re completely aware of what can happen, what, at one point or another, will happen.” - Kevin Westgarth (after being KO'd)

Los Angeles Kings 2012 & 2014 Stanley Cup champions!
Old 05-28-2012, 01:11 AM
Hall of Famer

I have no problem with the Brown hit, he was turning, which is why his left leg was out slightly, and his entire left side of his body hit Rosival. If anybody is complaining about it being after the whistle, that's bull****, how can he change direction that fast?
You and Me, Even after everything
You're the Queen and I'm the King
Nothing else means anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullyFan For This Useful Post:
brymaster1 (05-28-2012), lakingsfan19 (05-28-2012)
Old 05-28-2012, 01:45 AM
Hall of Famer

Doan apologized for his actions after the game in the hand shake line. Smith is the biggest baby ever. He just can't admit to the fact he let a goal go in. No goal is ever his fault, always an excuse. Smith is a drama queen and his comments that Brown should be banned from the nhl, just proves that point.

Still think if the Yotes had a problem with the hit, they should of settled it right there. Instead they complained to the ref and continued whining after they let the Kings score the winning goal. Emotions got the best of the players at the end of that game, which led to the Kings scoring the game winning goal.

Series is over, The better team is playing for the cup!

Doan = Great captain, stand up hockey player
Smith = Chump, sore losing Bitch.

That about sums it up.

(disclaimer - I have been out of the loop with the move, so not sure if Smith retracted his statements or not..)
With a wealth of disappointment stacking high. On a foundation built on who's to blame. It's leveled when you find the victims. And the perpetrators are one in the same. And I'm standing on the edge of oblivion, Standing on the edge of oblivion. And I'll put my best foot forward, Put my best foot forward. - The Briggs

Last edited by lakingsfan19; 05-28-2012 at 02:06 AM.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:37 AM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakingsfan19 View Post
Doan apologized for his actions after the game in the hand shake line.
Doan shouldn't apologize for anything. He did nothing wrong.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HordiBrusk29 View Post
I agree. He's sensitive to criticism but fuk it. Considering the way things played out I could see how he could be so heated. All he told Brown was he didnt want an explanation from him. "not now" he told him twice. He really should have punched him in the head but no big deal.

I'm glad to see Doan playing with that kind of emotion. He was one of the best Coyotes in the playoffs.

I like Smith too. He's intense. But he needs to cut out the histrionics. It makes him look bad and soon the refs will ignore him.
The Following User Says Thank You to canuck2 For This Useful Post:
HordiBrusk29 (05-28-2012)
Old 05-28-2012, 09:56 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brymaster1 View Post
For christ sake all you do is bitch and moan, it was not a dirty hit, his entire left side made contact with Roszival's left side, they collided and Brown's knee hit his thigh. If it was as dirty as you claim it was he would have been suspended, Brown has never had that superstar status protecting him from supplemental discipline, and yet he has never been suspended to my knowledge. And how is anything he did more embarrassing than Roszivals's dive. That may have been the worst dive I seen. How is that not whats wrong with hockey? You seem to have some weird fixation on Brown, sorry he's already married.

It's funny everyone was bashing the kings for "not responding" when the Yotes were dishing out the dirty hits, then when Brown comes back on a hit that he doesn't even get penalized on, suddenly the kings are a dirty and cowardly team. If you ask me a cowardly team is a team that has to resort to hits from behind to try and take out one of the other teams player, and then in the handshake like resort to talking ****, and to top it all off whining to media that the refs were playing for the other team. The way the Yotes acted after the game is exactly what wrong with it.
You know nothing about the game of hockey.

All your posts should contain the following:

"Kings won I'm happy"

"Kings lost, I'm sad.".

Beyond that your homer posts are redundant.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HordiBrusk29 View Post
Agreed. Brown even said he didn't have a problem with it and probably would have done the same thing. He said he understood Doan's emotions and was only trying to tell Doan he felt the hit was Clean. Said he wasn't bothered at all by it and could care less.

What must even suck more for Doan is, LA was leaked as a team he would be willing to go to, if the organization wanted to move him (beginning of the season).
With a wealth of disappointment stacking high. On a foundation built on who's to blame. It's leveled when you find the victims. And the perpetrators are one in the same. And I'm standing on the edge of oblivion, Standing on the edge of oblivion. And I'll put my best foot forward, Put my best foot forward. - The Briggs

Last edited by lakingsfan19; 05-28-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuck2 View Post
You know nothing about the game of hockey.

All your posts should contain the following:

"Kings won I'm happy"

"Kings lost, I'm sad.".

Beyond that your homer posts are redundant.
It's clear that your running out of anything relevant to say. None of my are "Kings won I' happy" or "Kings lost, I'm sad". You call other people homers, but to are one of the biggest homers of them all. You say that to criticize the Coyotes so that means your not a homer, when in reality you are a huge homer. You are incapable of seeing anything the Coyotes did wrong (cheapshots, or just being out played) and continue to say Brown is whats wrong with the NHL blah blah blah. Out of all I say in the previous post, the above post is all you could must up. Your just a troll and a homer, see you next season!
“We’re doing it ourselves. We’re not children. We’re not unknowing combatants in this ring. We’re completely aware of what can happen, what, at one point or another, will happen.” - Kevin Westgarth (after being KO'd)

Old 05-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakingsfan19 View Post
Agreed. Brown even said he didn't have a problem with it and probably would have done the same thing. He said he understood Doan's emotions and was only trying to tell Doan he felt the hit was Clean. Said he wasn't bothered at all by it and could care less.

What must even suck more for Doan is, LA was leaked as a team he would be willing to go to, if the organization wanted to move him (beginning of the season).
Do you have any links to this? That would be an interesting read I think.

Closed Thread

Tags
conference finals, los angeles kings, nhl, phoenix coyotes