Old 05-10-2008, 06:39 AM
Pro

Bell Making The Cut

What has happened to the 6 ice hockey playes that made it to the nhl by going through bell making the cut?

Lou Dickerson
Brad Woods
Mark Weirs
Drew Kivel
Michael Mole
?

Where are they now, how long did they last?

Kind regards.
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2008, 11:50 AM
News Junkie

dickenson was playing in gwinnett (echl)
mole was playing in utah (echl)/bridgeport (ahl)
Old 05-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Coach

Mole actually spent the last three games of the season backing up Wade Dubielwicz for the Islanders.

IslesEnforcers.com
Website|Youtube|Twitter
Old 05-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Hall of Famer

Eh

I was playing summer hockey against Lou last year in the CCHL. I think I heard he was playing again this year with some of the guys from the Bellville Bulls again.
"With women, it's always one of two things. Either they won't sleep with you, and then there's really no need to ever call them again. Or they DO sleep with you... and then there's really no need to ever call them again. "
Old 05-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Hall of Famer

I'm not sure but I think Lou Dickenson played in the second Italian league two or three years ago.
This forum is full of people that suffer from post-pubertal showing-off affectations...
Old 05-12-2008, 04:42 AM
Pro

Lou Dickerson won the fastest skating lap, does he seem pretty quiclk playing agianst?

Regards.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Hall of Famer

Eh.

Yeah, from what I recall he was pretty damn quick. Mind you, the league I played against him in is Junior A+ in quality players, so he didn't really stand out too much. Guys like Paul Byron (Gatineau Olympiques), Shea Guthrie (Clarkson/Islanders), Mike Willemsen (Clarkson), Matt Pierce (Mercyhurst) etc. all overshadowed him. Come to think of it, I think he was on the same team as Ryan James Hand (notorious LNAH favourite on here) and Marc Rancourt (Bellville Bulls) last year. Not sure if he'll be playing against this year.

He certainly wasn't a bad skater, but from what I recall he just sort of blended in, it wasn't something that easily set him apart from others. Guys like Shea and Paul were much quicker, for sure.
"With women, it's always one of two things. Either they won't sleep with you, and then there's really no need to ever call them again. Or they DO sleep with you... and then there's really no need to ever call them again. "
Old 05-16-2008, 01:20 AM
Super All-Star

Drew Kivel is now pursuing a career in adult movies