Old 11-07-2012, 03:57 PM
General Manager

Thunderbirds Sign Logan Flodell

KENT, November 7, 2012 — Seattle Thunderbirds general manager Russ Farwell today announced the team has signed goalie Logan Flodell to a standard WHL Contract and Education Agreement.

“Logan has already distinguished himself within his age group and we believe he will continue to develop to be a very solid goaltender for us in the future,” said Farwell.

Flodell, from Regina, Saskatchewan, was the T-Birds third round selection, 47th overall, in the 2012 Bantam Draft.

Flodell was a member of Team Saskatchewan at the Western Canada U-16 Challenge Cup played November 1 through November 4 in Calgary. He recorded a 2-0-0 record in two games played, stopping 42 of 46 shots he faced.

He is currently playing for the Regina Pat Canadians Midget AAA team. He has a 4-1 record through in five games with a 1.80 goals against average and a .922 save percentage. Flodell has played 300 minutes and make 106 saves on 115 shots.

Flodell joins Keegan Kolesar and defenseman Ethan Bear as 2012 Bantam Draft picks who have signed with the T-Birds.
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Veteran

each time i get these emails from the t-birds i hope that it says t-birds sign Barzal or Gropp but it doesn't look like that will happen in the near future. I could live without Gropp but if Barzal never signs we are going to be screwed.