Old 11-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Hall of Famer

Rob Sich has more guts than Pisano? Do you know who Rob Sich is?!!??

Games Attended 2012-2013: 12
Fights Seen 2012-2013: 12
The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Roberts For This Useful Post:
chilly (11-19-2012)
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2012, 07:00 PM
Minor Leaguer

Yeah I've heard about what happened at Fayetteville and I haven't seen tons of that up here. I do see him get into a lot of scraps and for a guy of his size it's pretty gutsy IMO. It takes no guts to do what Pussano does to little guys, and then he runs when someone near his stature stands up to him. He KFTO'd Andrew Willock already when that asshole threw down with him.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Minor Leaguer

Who would want to fight with Pussano? He goes after little guys and when they stand up to him, he just uses his weight to fall on them, then sucker them when there down. When someone decent sized stands up to him, he cowers.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Coach

I'm glad to see we have such an objective and rational new poster.

You're a joke buddy and no one's gonna take you seriously around here.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Hall of Famer

You're going to be hated more than FCM in a bar in Boston.

Old 11-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Minor Leaguer

Don't get mad because I told you the ****in truth about Pussano. Takes a real tough guy at 6'6 250 to pick fights with 5'10 180 guys and then fall on top of them.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrah View Post
Don't get mad because I told you the ****in truth about Pussano. Takes a real tough guy at 6'6 250 to pick fights with 5'10 180 guys and then fall on top of them.
He picks fights with guys who are running around and/or acting like jackasses, no matter their size.
As for fighting ability, no one is claiming that he's the best fighter in the world.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Minor Leaguer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold View Post
He picks fights with guys who are running around and/or acting like jackasses, no matter their size.
As for fighting ability, no one is claiming that he's the best fighter in the world.
Yeah, Here is the video you posted of him picking on two Cape Cod midgets.
Danbury Whalers Hockey Psano Ref Talk and Check -...
One for just trying to jam in a rebound and the other for "looking at him". All he does is skate around and talk **** and push runts arounds.

Guy is a tool.. And I see he was suspended for 1 game. Good.

Quote:
Danbury 11/19/12 Pisano, Anthony (D) placed on league suspension for 1 pending review games

Last edited by Sekrah; 11-19-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Hall of Famer

Is he not allowed to push people smaller than him? Is that a new rule?

Old 11-19-2012, 11:44 PM
Minor Leaguer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Roberts View Post
Is he not allowed to push people smaller than him? Is that a new rule?
No, It's just cowardly when all you go after are midgets, and then run away when guys approaching his size come around.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:05 AM
Coach

Quote:
No, It's just cowardly when all you go after are midgets, and then run away when guys approaching his size come around.
Who did he run away from? Please enlighten me.

The guy's only played one year of professional hockey and he's already gone with some of the toughest guys in 'A' level hockey. As long as he fights the top dogs, he can do whatever the hell he wants in order to be most effective as a player.

David Segal, Tyler Howe, Paul Shantz, Colin Rice, Tyler Barr, Dan McNeill are all either very big or very experienced fighters and Pisano's gone with all of them already.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:07 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
His fight card doesn't show that.

Old 11-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Minor Leaguer

He ran away from Brett Needham all night Friday.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Coach

Quote:
He ran away from Brett Needham all night Friday.
If you ever post photo or video evidence of the garbage you've been spewing, maybe you'll actually be able to convince someone. So far, all the evidence that's been posted is contrary to everything you've tried to pass off as fact.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Minor Leaguer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold View Post
If you ever post photo or video evidence of the garbage you've been spewing, maybe you'll actually be able to convince someone. So far, all the evidence that's been posted is contrary to everything you've tried to pass off as fact.
First post, please be gentle. Nah, there's no fun in that, just go for it! Second a disclaimer, I'm a Privateers fan and really don't like Pisano. Unless he played on my team, then I'd love him because he is tough guy, not shy to check hard, drop gloves and is a reasonable A level D-man. Last year he had a good mutual go with Paul Kelley when they seemed to challenge each other late one game.

I watched the Danbury-Privateers game on LSV and unfortunately there was a "technical" timeout right when that whole skirmish started and only a wide angle view when the video started as the linesmen were separating the boys. So there's no actual video to see but here's what the Danbury announcers were calling immediately after:

"Pisano has wanted a piece of Bellamy all game long. He was chatting it up with Noseworthy and Pisano came in... It looked almost like an unwarranted assault by Anthony Pisano on Corey Bellamy… Pisano closed so fast on him that it looked more like a mugging than a fight."

I don't know how well that matches with what actually happened, but that was the announcers take. And it's not clear why Pisano has a pending suspension, whether for the fight or for cheap shotting Terry Watt on the way out, or something else.

Last edited by Shecky; 11-20-2012 at 12:31 PM.