Thread: Donald Brashear
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
“He said that? That’s fine. He can say what he wants,” said Hawks enforcer Scottto the Chicago Tribune. “He’s going after some of our littlest guys on our team to start a fight. He’s trying to challenge [Fernando] Pisani to a fight. What’s that say about him?

“He’s Mr. Tough Guy and he’s trying to challenge Pisani. If I’m in the lineup, he’s more than welcome to come chirp at me. I’ll kick the [bleep] out of him.”

(snip)

The smack-talking defenseman said somewhat confusedly that Thornton was a “stand up guy”, but also got what was coming to him when he suffered an injury that could have given him permanent sight damage had it been a few inches south of his forehead.

“I don’t know if [I would chirp at an injured player], Thornton is a stand-up guy,” said Scott. “I don’t know who said anything, but he was kind of being cheap that game. So whatever. He gets what comes to him.”

Thornton’s response to all this: “No comment.”

REALLY?

LMAO are what tools Bruins fans are...
Well that funny he said that and then he backed down, because Thorts did challenge him right before the drop of the puck. Thorts response was from what happened a year earlier You fukin tool. FACT
The Following User Says Thank You to smashem For This Useful Post:
Boston Garden (12-30-2012)

decisions