View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Hall of Famer

Mets Trade Dickey to Blue Jays

The Mets are said to be in trade discussions for the 38-year-old knuckleballer.

Dickey is entering the final year of his contract, which makes him an attractive trade chip for the rebuilding Mets.

The Blue Jays continue to be linked with the veteran starter. One package that has been rumoured includes catcher J.P. Arencibia and outfielder Anthony Gose.

The 2012 NL CY Young winner went 20-6 with a 2.73 ERA, 1.05 WHIP and 230 strikeouts in 233.2 innings last season for the Mets.

Home > MLB

This page in Full Site Version This page in IPhone (Touch Screen)

2012 Sportsnet. All rights reserved.

seems like teams have ramped up efforts on ra dickey. #mets keeping options open, but trade appears more likely.

Jon Heyman @JonHeymanCBS

14 Dec 12

#BlueJays growing confident they will acquire RA Dickey, source says.

Jon Morosi @jonmorosi

14 Dec 12

Signs point to #bluejays leading in dickey chase. Have the prospects to get it done.

The Blue Jays continue to be linked with the veteran starter. One package that has been rumoured includes catcher J.P. Arencibia and outfielder Anthony Gose.

The 2012 NL CY Young winner went 20-6 with a 2.73 ERA, 1.05 WHIP and 230 strikeouts in 233.2 innings last season for the Mets.

Home > MLB

This page in Full Site Version This page in IPhone (Touch Screen)

2012 Sportsnet. All rights reserved.

seems like teams have ramped up efforts on ra dickey. #mets keeping options open, but trade appears more likely.

Jon Heyman @JonHeymanCBS

14 Dec 12

#BlueJays growing confident they will acquire RA Dickey, source says.

Jon Morosi @jonmorosi

14 Dec 12

Signs point to #bluejays leading in dickey chase. Have the prospects to get it done.

Jon Heyman @JonHeymanCBS

14 Dec 12

Arencibia and gose were mentioned in dickey trade talk. Would be realistic package if that's it. #jays #mets

Jon Heyman @JonHeymanCBS

14 Dec 12

Blue jays want to keep d'arnaud but have arencibia and others. Also have OFs. Trade seems like strong possibility.

Jon Heyman @JonHeymanCBS

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/201...trade_rumours/
Rick Rypien
Lokomotiv
Add me on Xbox Live: SKoTTee85