View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkidd View Post
I can't watch Christian Ponder anymore...

11 of 22 for 63 yards, 1 pick and 4 sacks taken.

Just ****ing brutal for an NFL QB to have those numbers.
Didn't get to watch the game I live in Michigan, but was watching the Giants game and looked at the bottom and saw Peterson 4 rushes and 84 yards and a TD and thought maybe we had a shot. Saw the score going back and fourth for a minute to but noticed that only Peterson was being shown for the Vikes stat wise and Wilson,Tate,and Lynch all being shown for the Hawks. I know we are still above .500 which is a plus for the bar I had set for us but looks like we will be below quickly. When will they wake up and make some moves here all the **** with Harvin wanting to leave this offseason and not having someone to get him the ball isnt going to want to make him stay. Ponder was surpisingly decent the first 4 games but is showing his true skill set. The game against the Bucs how times was he going to try to force the ball to Simpson and others in 2 to 3 man coverage. Now the play calling blew that game as well the run was working but the kept giving ponder the chance to put it up and he was terrible. How was the play calling this week Jkidd?