Originally Posted by tim13
1. Is he or is he not smaller than each and every fighter he's fought this year? Simple yes or no question.
2. He's listed as 5'10" 169 on THIS (that's how you emphasize something
)website that we are both posting on. Is that closer to what I originally said or what you said when you tried to correct me? Again, simple question. It's ok to admit that you put your foot in your mouth. The evidence is there for everyone to see. Just say "my bad" and we can all move on.
3. You're putting words in my mouth. Please copy and paste where I said that "whoever is smaller should not fight the bigger guy." All I said is that Rinaldo has done just fine in his fights considering his size disadvantage. Nothing more, nothing less. That's not an excuse, it's a f*cking fact.
Honestly, I could really care less if Zac Rinaldo
wins or loses his fights as long as he keeps playing with high energy, keeps hitting everything that moves and keeps putting in good efforts when he drops the gloves. Honestly, what more could I really ask for? And why would you have a problem with my saying NO MORE than that Rinaldo does fine in his fights for his size? How is that, one, an excuse, or two, a shot at the Rangers?
4. To sum up your shameless homerism, you came in here to big up the toughness of Sean Avery
and then questioned the toughness of Zac Rinaldo
. One guy fought one of the toughest guys in the league off the opening draw, the other one had someone else fight his fight for him. I think that's all that needs to be said.
1. Yes he is...Prust.. last 28 fights he was smaller than 25 of them... and less heavy than 26 of them, what's is your point numbnuts..are we supposed to give him a trophy for taking on bigger guys. Ummm.... no all caps indicates you are shouting..but I'll let that slide Mr Grammar
2. No you said 5'9 170 he is 5'11 170. I said 5'11 180...we'll call this an even split..sorry
3. I never said you said that...you indicated that with your words though, like we should praise him...ummmm see above...Prust...
You shouldn't care but we all know you do...I think he is fine and a gutsy player...I thought that about Cote too...
4. If you can find where I said Rinaldo was not tough and was a P*ssy I will say I am sorry but you have me confused with some others that have been yelling at you ( you may have to sort through hundreds of posts though...
) and what I said about Avery is all of you say he is a P*ssy this and gutless and meanwhile he had no problem fighting Konopka or Carcillo but the silence is deafening from you guys. For some of the things he does he should fight more often but it is not from being scared and if you think so then you really don't know anything...you guys want him to fight guys 3 times as big as him...that is not his job, his job is to make those idiots take a penalty and he does it very well...like him or not that is what he is