The race in the Pacific Division has tightened up as Las Vegas has won six games in a row and Stockton has won its last five games. Ontario leads the division at 25-17-4 (.587) while Las Vegas is 24-18-4 (.565) and Stockton is 23-20-5 (.531).
The defending National Conference champion Wranglers, who are 8-2-0 in their last 10 games, play at Ontario on Wednesday and Saturday while hosting Phoenix on Tuesday and Utah on Sunday. Stockton will host Ontario on Sunday after it entertains Idaho on Monday, Utah on Friday and Bakersfield on Saturday. Las Vegas has won its last five road games including a four-game road sweep of West Division leading Victoria while Stockton is 13-3-1 since naming Matt Thomas head coach on Dec. 29. The Reign are 5-3-2 in their last 10 games including 3-2-2 at home.
leads the Wranglers during the winning streak with seven points (3g-4a) while Justin Taylor
(1g-5a) and rookies Mick Lawrence
(3g-3a) and Adam Miller
(3g-3a) have each added six points. Damian Surma
leads the Thunder the last five games with six assists and seven points while Mike Lalonde
has six points (3g-3a).
Stockton rookie Andrew Perugini is 5-0-0 with a shutout, a goals-against average of 1.00 and a save percentage of .967 during the winning streak and 8-0-0 with a shutout, a goals-against average of 1.73 and a save percentage of .941 save percentage in his last eight games. He needs one win to tie the team record for consecutive wins held by Devan Dubnyk
, who won nine consecutive games from Mar. 9-Apr. 4, 2007.
During the Wranglers streak, Glenn Fisher is 3-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.33 and a save percentage of .962 during the current streak while Kevin Lalande
is 3-0-0 with a shutout, a goals-against average of 2.27 and a save percentage of .929. Ontario’s Jeff Zatkoff, who is 2-0-0 in his last three games, leads the league with a save percentage of .936 while ranking fourth with a goals-against average of 2.25.
American Conference - North Division
* Cyclones are 37.7 percent (23-for-61) on the power play in their last 11 games.
* Ryan Nie is 9-0-0 with a goals-against average of 2.77 since being acquired from Bakersfield.
* Cyclones play at Florida on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
* Christian Gaudet
has a five-game point streak (3g-4a) and a three-game goal streak (3g).
* Greg Labenski
has six points (4g-2a) in his last six games.
* Dayton hosts Wheeling on Friday and Saturday.
* Mitch O'Keefe is 5-1-1 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 1.82 in his last six games.
* Pierre-Luc Faubert
has a four-game point streak (2g-3a).
* Elmira hosts Trenton on Friday and Reading on Saturday.
* Chiefs have won their last 11 games against Reading.
* Ian Keserich
tied his career high with 44 saves in 2-1 win at Dayton on Sunday.
* Chiefs host Reading on Friday, Trenton on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
* Tyler Doig
had his team-leading 12th multi-point game of the season with two points (1g-1a) on Saturday.
* Patrick Wellar
scored the game-winning goal and had a team season-high four points (1g-3a) on Saturday.
* Reading plays at Johnstown on Friday and at Elmira on Saturday before hosting Trenton on Sunday.
* Trenton is 9-4-1 in games played on Saturday.
* Brad Snetsinger has a six-game point streak (2g-6a).
* Devils host Wheeling on Wednesday and play at Elmira on Friday, at Johnstown on Saturday and at Reading on Sunday.
* Wheeling leads the league in scoring with 3.96 goals per game.
* Rookie Elgin Reid
leads ECHL defensemen with 12 goals and is fourth with 33 points.
* Nailers play at Trenton on Wednesday, at Dayton on Friday and Saturday and at Johnstown on Sunday.
American Conference - South Division
* Jeff Jakaitis made career-high 44 saves in 4-3 win against Florida on Sunday.
* Brad Ralph
has a nine-game point streak (4g-7a).
* Charlotte plays at South Carolina on Tuesday, at Mississippi on Thursday and Friday and at Gwinnett on Sunday.
* Peter Metcalf
leads league defensemen with 39 assists and 44 points.
*Kevin Baker leads the ECHL and has tied the team record with 40 goals.
* Everblades host Cincinnati on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
* Gladiators have come from two goals down to post a win six times including Thursday against Charlotte.
* All four goals on Thursday were scored on special teams with three power-play goals and one shorthand goal.
* Gladiators play at Mississippi on Tuesday and host South Carolina on Saturday and Charlotte on Sunday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves
* Rookie Ryan Cruthers
has eight points (4g-4a) in his last six games.
* Mathieu Melanson
has nine points (4g-5a) in his last five games.
* Sea Wolves host Gwinnett on Tuesday and Charlotte on Thursday and Friday before visiting South Carolina on Sunday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* Michael Dubuc
had his second four-goal game of the season on Saturday.
* South Carolina finished 6-6-0 in season series with Florida.
* Stingrays host Charlotte on Tuesday and Mississippi on Sunday and play at Gwinnett on Saturday.
National Conference - Pacific Division
* Bakersfield has scored a league-high seven shorthand goals at home.
* Mark Derlago
has a four-game goal streak (4g) and 11 points (7g-4a) in his last 10 games.
* Condors play at Utah on Tuesday and Wednesday and at Stockton on Saturday while hosting Ontario on Friday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Las Vegas has won season-high six games in a row and is 8-1-0 in its last nine games.
* Kevin Lalande
is 5-1-0 with a goals-against average of 2.14 in his last six games.
* Wranglers host Phoenix on Tuesday and Utah on Sunday and play at Ontario on Wednesday and Saturday.
* Rookie Jeff Zatkoff leads the league with a save percentage of .936.
* Jon Francisco
leads the team with four game-winning goals, 18 goals and 35 points.
* Reign host Las Vegas on Wednesday and Saturday and play at Bakersfield on Friday and at Stockton on Sunday.
* Thunder lead the ECHL in attendance with 6,419 per game.
* Andrew Perugini is 8-0-0 with a .941 save percentage in his last eight appearances.
* Thunder host Idaho on Monday, Utah on Friday, Bakersfield on Saturday and Ontario on Sunday.
National Conference - West Division
* Alaska is 6-0-0 with two shootout wins and an overtime win in its last six home games.
* Brett Hemingway
leads the Aces in the last 10 games with nine assists and 10 points.
* Alaska hosts Victoria on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
* Matt McKnight has a five-game point streak (2g-4a).
* Bryan McGregor
has a four-game point streak (3g-3a).
* Steelheads play at Stockton on Monday and host Phoenix on Friday and Saturday.
* Craig Kowalski
is 3-0 in shootouts, stopping 15 of 16 shooters.
* Gino Guyer
set career highs with three goals and four points on Friday.
* Phoenix plays at Las Vegas on Tuesday and at Idaho on Friday and Saturday.
* Rookie Tom May
has a five-game goal streak (5g) and seven goals in his last seven games.
* Tim Verbeek
leads the team with 21 goals, including 10 in his last 11 games.
* Grizzlies host Bakersfield on Tuesday and Wednesday and play at Stockton on Friday and at Las Vegas on Sunday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Victoria is third in the league on the penalty kill with 87.8 percent (209-for-238).
* Wes Goldie
is 13th on the ECHL car/eer list with 235 goals in 460 regular season games.
* Salmon Kings play at Alaska on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.